Page 384 of 827 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    He'll generate a suit out of Speed Force energy like Wally used to do in the comics.
    Which reminds me that they're still behind on that Flash Ring...

Every single time Henry shows up, I fear for his life (especially since it seems he wants to have a more active role in Barry's life). Actually, I also thought Singh was a goner (nice of Zoom to kill so many red shirts and avoid all the name characters, at least).

I liked Cisco making a one-after-the-other Harry Potter and Back to the Future reference. Almost makes up for him mispronouncing "Inigo". I liked the holo-Flash, but I guess this means for the time being Cisco becoming Vibe and fighting metas isn't really an option.

How does Wally NOT know the Flash's identity at this point?! Henry's just hanging around STAR Labs, and Wally spent all that time with Jesse (who knows Barry is the Flash)...the beans are bound to be spilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Assuming that Barry is OK, his suit still got burned to a crisp. Is he running around buck nekkid somewhere?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    He's actually still got his red shorts and yellow boots but nothing else. His memory is gone and he will show up in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by MykeHavoc View Post
    * This Jay Garrick also has a doppelganger on one Earth that received the family name of Bartholomew Allen instead of Henry, known as Barry for short. This person was also struck by lightning and became a speedster. And THAT was who we saw in the original CBS Flash series from 1990.

Boom. It's all connected. Hope your mind is blown
    Then how does CBS's Barry's brother fit into that? His name was Jay, if you recall.

BANNED

These images of the episode 'Rupture' are a nice analysis IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Every single time Henry shows up, I fear for his life (especially since it seems he wants to have a more active role in Barry's life). Actually, I also thought Singh was a goner (nice of Zoom to kill so many red shirts and avoid all the name characters, at least).
    Yeah, I was a little worried for Singh, but I guess Zoom still needed Central City's top cop alive to spread his message to the city.

I liked Cisco making a one-after-the-other Harry Potter and Back to the Future reference. Almost makes up for him mispronouncing "Inigo". I liked the holo-Flash, but I guess this means for the time being Cisco becoming Vibe and fighting metas isn't really an option.
    He probably needs like a few quiet days or a week to really practice with his powers to get to the point Reverb was at with them, or he's intentionally holding himself back in order to make sure he doesn't become Reverb.

How does Wally NOT know the Flash's identity at this point?! Henry's just hanging around STAR Labs, and Wally spent all that time with Jesse (who knows Barry is the Flash)...the beans are bound to be spilled.
    Would Wally even know who Henry is? And I would think Jesse would be smart enough to not blurt out Barry's name when talking to The Flash.

Wally also doesn't have as high an opinion on Barry as he does The Flash, so I doubt he'd ever make the connection on his own. Though I expect Barry will unmask himself once he realizes Wally has powers.

Boring episode. The whole Speed Force stuff was pointless. Really, Barry gives up his powers stupidly and now he has them back, whoop de do.
    I like John Wesley Shipping in the show a lot, think he is doing terrific work, to bad it looks like Zoom will kill him.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 05-10-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Overall I think Kevin Smith wrote a solid episode, not the best of the season, but enjoyable none the less. Sad we only have 2 episodes left till its all over, but hey, its been a fun ride.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Mighty Member

That Jason Mewes' cameo was great and had me rollin'
    Last edited by Beantownbrown; 05-10-2016 at 06:47 PM.

BANNED

Boy this show went down the tubes for me.
    I hope next season they only do 13 episodes and no speed villains.
    The man in the mask is Thawne.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    Boring episode. The whole Speed Force stuff was pointless. Really, Barry gives up his powers stupidly and now he has them back, whoop de do.
    I like John Wesley Shipping in the show a lot, think he is doing terrific work, to bad it looks like Zoom will kill him.
    wow

that's your takeaway

this is why we can't have nice things

Mighty Member

Is Girder really dead this time????

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    wow

that's your takeaway

this is why we can't have nice things
    So what great revelation about Barry or the SF was suppose to awe me?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    So what great revelation about Barry or the SF was suppose to awe me?
    it was about him coming to grips, finally, with his mothers death - it was the last thing he saw of her, being killed, yet we had never seen her visit her grave

all the weight he carries around as The Flash

inner turmoil, but not letting it turn you into a shithead

these are not "great revelations", but part of personal growth

if you missed that, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Overall I think Kevin Smith wrote a solid episode, not the best of the season, but enjoyable none the less. Sad we only have 2 episodes left till its all over, but hey, its been a fun ride.
    too many jokes. Too much comedy. That needed to be toned down.

The speedforce discussion didnt really give any special insight. It was just some random thing that ended up getting his powers back.

And does he have a speedforce costume now?
    Cause he should've come back nekked.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    it was about him coming to grips, finally, with his mothers death - it was the last thing he saw of her, being killed, yet we had never seen her visit her grave

all the weight he carries around as The Flash

inner turmoil, but not letting it turn you into a shithead

these are not "great revelations", but part of personal growth

if you missed that, sorry
    I got that, just didn't move me. And I don't know why the SF would care any more than I do. Somehow it rang maudlin and hollow for me.
    Different strokes...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    too many jokes. Too much comedy. That needed to be toned down.

The speedforce discussion didnt really give any special insight. It was just some random thing that ended up getting his powers back.

And does he have a speedforce costume now?
    Cause he should've come back nekked.
    Have you seen an episode of The Flash? This episode did seem like it toned down the comedy when compared to how the show normally is.