Page 819 of 827 FirstFirst ... 319719769809815816817818819820821822823 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 12392

Why did both my Wednesday shows feature the main character mostly absent from the episode? And why does Iris keep changing her hair? It's distracting.

Otherwise, an okay episode. Becky's return was fun, and Chester cracked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    Have no idea where they are going with Snow. Not quite human and not quite meta, so what's left? Spirit? A force of nature?
    Some sort of Greek deity? Wasn't there something with Caitlin's father and Khione? I can't remember. For a second, I thought it was going to turn out Mark had the powers and they just assumed it was all Khione's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If they're so worried about Allegra being recognized by using her powers...shouldn't she have a mask or costume at this point?
    She really should.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Why did both my Wednesday shows feature the main character mostly absent from the episode? And why does Iris keep changing her hair? It's distracting.

Otherwise, an okay episode. Becky's return was fun, and Chester cracked me up.
    Why are we writing off the main character in the final season of the show? When there's only 13 episodes?

It's like they're treating this like it's an average season of The Flash where they can afford to have a one-off episode focusing on the side-characters and their development when the audience is nowhere near as invested in this.

It's the same problem of Supergirl's final season but tripled because the plots are even weaker.

I actually enjoyed this. Allegra and Cecile have a nice chemistry. And Sugar is always cute.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

And why does Iris keep changing her hair? It's distracting.
    I have a woman at my work who changes hers up weekly and sometimes mid-week.
    I do double takes all the time.

Her hair is her hobby cause it is time consuming to do all those styles.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I can't imagine you were able to follow along Tim Burton's "Batman", what with Vicki Vale having four or five distinct hairstlyes in one movie...

Final Arrow Crossover has a title

https://thedirect.com/article/the-fl...official-title

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Well, that is...definitely a title.

Honestly as far as premiers go this was one of the more solid ones in my opinion.
    Sorry for late reply but really? I thought it was beyond cringe. Its embarrassing how bad it has gotten.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Mighty Member

Team Flash really should think of some kind of security measures to prevent poor Irish from either being sucked in some alternate reality or dream world.

What was the point of this episode?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

It was nice to see Nia/Dreamer again, even if that's probably the last time we'll see her or that suit in live-action for the foreseeable future.

So is Iris going to have dreadlocks for the rest of the season? Not that I mind, she looks good, it's just pretty noticeable.

"Nightmare Under Red Sky" more like "hour-long inconvenience" considering what little we actually saw Red Death do.

Did we really need to keep getting beat the audience over the head with how much Mark wishes Khione was Frost? It feels like we've repeated this plot for most of this season and I don't see the point. And then we get him dragging her to a bar where she just casually tells everybody Frost is dead and then we get a ton of random commentary from bar patrons about their relationship and how terrible Mark is. Like what is this even in the show for? I guess the only thing I can really say is that Mark is reacting to Frosts' death harder than Team Flash did Caitlin. Caitlin might not have even existed at this point.

I wonder where Nia rates Iris compared to Kara and Cat Grant as far as reporters go. Or Lois Lane.

Nia just outright mentioned how she can literally do anything with dream energy. Writers were being a little cute there.

This is two episodes in a row where Barry basically does nothing. In the final season of his own show. I guess he did give Iris emotional support but it feels like the show is still forgetting this is about The Flash.

Kara, Brainy, J'onn, Cisco, Diggle...all characters we wish we could actually see this season. Although I know Diggle is at least showing up.

I'm surprised they had Iris as a police captain but didn't mention how she was one in Earth-2. Did our Iris ever find out about that? Nia looked cute as a cop though.

I almost forgot Iris was a barista in the first season, it's been so long ago. Though an AU where she, Barry, and Chester are running jitters together is actually kind of fun. Also I forgot Jitters had locations outside Central City.

So Iris had to deal with her preordained future problem from the first episode...again. But I feel like the advice Nia gave her was stuff Iris could've figured out herself.

Nia's character arc was...overcoming her need for control and her fear of spiders that killed her mother? Okay?

Wasn't Nia's Dreamer powers passed down in her family line? Is it progressive generational genetics that they went from a black woman to an all white family or did it used to be you could just transfer it to other people without a biological component? Honestly I thought it would've been cool if they brought in Dream Girl, Nia's descendant, from the Legion as her dream mentor but that might be expecting too much from this show.

So I guess Nia is just going to have a spectral OG!Dreamer following her around now. Lady doesn't even speak, at least in a way where we can hear it. Was this meant to set up a Dreamer spinoff that probably won't happen?

Team Flash hates Mark after he tried to make Khione Frost again (even if this isn't even the first time). So much for family. And then Mark leaves which makes him being a season regular feel pointless, especially with such a casual send-off. You could've killed him off in the Red Death arc and nothing would change other than this Khione plot. Although it's funny how he leaves and suddenly Khione is freezing stuff like he wanted the whole time.

Incredible Member

Team Flash hates Mark after he tried to make Khione Frost again (even if this isn't even the first time). So much for family. And then Mark leaves which makes him being a season regular feel pointless, especially with such a casual send-off. You could've killed him off in the Red Death arc and nothing would change other than this Khione plot. Although it's funny how he leaves and suddenly Khione is freezing stuff like he wanted the whole time.
    Mark is obviously not going anywhere - that was not really a "send-off".

The new Snow definitely has feelings for him and she has no arc at all without his presence, so he will be back.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What was the point of this episode?
    These are all "filler" episodes to get to the final arc being told in episodes 10-13.

Really doesn't add much to the overall season, which is unfortunate because they could've used these fillers to close out the Legends properly.

Mark is obviously not going anywhere - that was not really a "send-off".

The new Snow definitely has feelings for him and she has no arc at all without his presence, so he will be back.
    Probably, it just felt pointless.

This does make me realize how repetitive Caitlin and he alters storylines have been...get powers, get trained to be a Superhero, come into themselves, and the men who want to get into their pants.
    These are all "filler" episodes to get to the final arc being told in episodes 10-13.

Really doesn't add much to the overall season, which is unfortunate because they could've used these fillers to close out the Legends properly.
    This is the final season of The Flash with a truncated episode count. There should be no filler episodes.

Arrow told a season-long arc while also bringing back a bunch of fan-favorite characters and referencing/tributing practically every season.

So far this has basically just been an average season of The Flash. Forget capping off the Arrowverse, it's barely doing a god job of ending the series. I wouldn't trust Wallace even if he had brought the Legends back.

Incredible Member

This is the final season of The Flash with a truncated episode count. There should be no filler episodes.

Arrow told a season-long arc while also bringing back a bunch of fan-favorite characters and referencing/tributing practically every season.

So far this has basically just been an average season of The Flash. Forget capping off the Arrowverse, it's barely doing a god job of ending the series. I wouldn't trust Wallace even if he had brought the Legends back.
    Agree - there shouldn't be any fillers. But IMHO, think showrunners believed last season would be it and when given the greenlight for 1 more had to scramble to figure out a story to tell.

Arrow had a lot of growth and Oliver's journey, as an individual and part a team, evolved quite a bit from beginning to end. Paying tribute to that in the final season just made sense.

A season-long tribute wouldn't work on the Flash. I just don't think any of the Flash characters have grown in the same manner as Arrow.

But we really only have one more filler story to go before we ramp up to the final arc!