Page 12 of 827 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    They didn't retcon her out of existence.
    They did for the pilot since someone mentioned he was on the phone with her during the storm and he never saw her or mentioned her in the pilot.

This could change obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofspam1972 View Post
    They did for the pilot since someone mentioned he was on the phone with her during the storm and he never saw her or mentioned her in the pilot.

Indeed. Sure, as a pilot, as Vibranium says, it'd be more a rough draft of the show, and not necessarily how it'll turn out week to week.

So the phone call from Felicity could be factored in later in the Season, in passing, or as part of a story, if need be.

Mighty Member

If I remember correctly he was on the phone with her when he just entered the lab... just before Linda Park was on TV. Didn't the pilot just skip straight to the Linda Park part? It isn't a big deal to me anyway.
    Last edited by FlashEarthOne; 06-30-2014 at 11:58 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Indeed. Sure, as a pilot, as Vibranium says, it'd be more a rough draft of the show, and not necessarily how it'll turn out week to week.

So the phone call from Felicity could be factored in later in the Season, in passing, or as part of a story, if need be.
    bingo

Pilots are rough drafts of what a show is intended to be

they don't always get all the details in there, but you get the general idea

if you want to bludgeon them over the head because of a phone call, I think you need to look at the bigger picture

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    If I remember correctly he was on the phone with her when he just entered the lab... just before Linda Park was on TV. Didn't the pilot just skip straight to the Linda Park part? It isn't a big deal to me anyway.
    It wouldn't be a big deal if they where gonna pretend the whole Arrow thing never happened.

It wouldn't be a big deal if they where gonna pretend the whole Arrow thing never happened.
    The guest episodes he had, you mean, or the phone call?

I understand you about the latter, but if it's the former, since these are the same universe, there's likely to be some cross polination, as they say.

Also, by the cameo scene between Oliver and Barry, and them knowing each other, the line about the mask, and all that, it seemed to have acknowledged them already. I doubt The Flash will be depending, though, on Arrow, to get by, or succeed, but there are bound to be the odd few things here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    The guest episodes he had, you mean, or the phone call?

I understand you about the latter, but if it's the former, since these are the same universe, there's likely to be some cross polination, as they say.

Also, by the cameo scene between Oliver and Barry, and them knowing each other, the line about the mask, and all that, it seemed to have acknowledged them already. I doubt The Flash will be depending, though, on Arrow, to get by, or succeed, but there are bound to be the odd few things here and there.
    It would be odd if they didn't cross at least once.

I don't really like the logo or the lightning bolt on his chest. With the logo they use the lightning bolt to cross the A in Flash. It's at a weird angle and I don't like it. And with the bolt on his chest I don't think the bottom point of the bolt falls in the right spot. It looks wrong to me.

BANNED

ok...really?

seems fine to me

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    ok...really?

seems fine to me
    Yeah. Neither of them seem right aesthetically. The lighting bolt on the chest. The top point seems to be farther out from the circle than the bottom point. And the lightning bolt as part of the a doesn't work for me. It shoukd be in the back ground behind all of the letters. Subtle but there

BANNED

ok so a Flash tv show that actually has the support of its network is on TV, but let's nitpick the aesthetics

wow

just wow

So looking forward to the Gorilla Grodd episode.

ok so a Flash tv show that actually has the support of its network is on TV, but let's nitpick the aesthetics

wow

just wow
    The pictures that were on the web before the show didn't look so hot but in the show the costume looks fine.

wow

just wow
    You ever hear of aspergers or ocd?

I never said I'm not gonna watch the show, hell I've watched the pilot 7 times already. Grow up.

Yeah, to be fair, if one wants to criticise parts of the show, then all power to them, really.

All power to you, or anyone, then, for liking the parts another might not. I felt the same, and would've preferred a longer, or wider logo, as I din't like the point of the point jutting out of it.

Also, even if it didn't have as much support as this might, given that there was a Flash TV show in the 90s', for however long, it's not, to me, as big a deal that we have this. Great to have another one, but, unlike Arrow, it's not their first show.

Still good, but not as big a deal, I think.