Page 121 of 827 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Mark probably wouldn't know Flash was involved since Flash wasn't known by the public then. Joe being the one who shot his brother might be on some public record, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's after him or just the police in general.

What might separate Mark from Clyde is that he's had more time with his powers and is probably more adept with them, which means we'll see him control more than just wind or conjure tornado's like Clyde did. Which is what makes him the Weather Wizard .
    Ah, yes indeed.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Reverse Flash Promo Art work by John Gallagher (http://uncannyknack.deviantart.com/a...tand-507319205)

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Abishai100 View Post
    What will this show do, if anything, with the sudden and unexpected demise of Oliver Queen on "Arrow" (The CW)?

I'm interested in the general impact of Felicity Smoak potentially jumping ship and becoming more involved with the Flash than with the Green Arrow. After all, she has the wits to participate in multiple realms.

You know, the Flash makes me feel better about dictionaries.

Well, I think she's more Oliver than Barry, whatever about Starling over Central. And, shaken enough by Olivers' disappearance, or death, and needing to, perhaps, move on with that, decide what to do next, maybe help Diggle and Roy.

Job with Ray, of course, and that secret, so enough to keep her. I'd hope Oliver isn't the be all, end all, and Barry has enough helping him, with Wells, Cisco, Caitlin and Joe, so should be okay.

And, with Brick in Starling, that city REALLY needs defending, but, as does Central, with Captain Cold, Heatwave, Peek-a-Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Reverse Flash Promo Art work by John Gallagher (http://uncannyknack.deviantart.com/a...tand-507319205)

Ahh, that looks LETHAL. Thanks for that, Jeevan, great for the finds you are. Very chilling, exciting and psychotic that is.

Mighty Member

I'm really looking forward to tonight. This is my most anticipated show returning from the break.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I'm really looking forward to tonight. This is my most anticipated show returning from the break.
    Mine is the show it's partnered with, Supernatural. One I just love, and has been keepimg up, and upping, the quality since around Season 8.

Hope the return's good and 11 is worth the watch too.

But yeah, Revenge of the Rogues should be good too.

Im betting Barry puts on the suit at one point...

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Episode 10 "Revenge of the Rogues" Barry training against the drone and reversing the missile in mid air looked cool. The scene where Cisco demonstrated the shields for the police was good as well. Looks like Firestorm will actually have transmutation powers plus Jason Rusch shows up. I thought the Heat Wave and Captain Cold scenes were all pretty good. "You mean like Ghostbusters?" made me laugh. I like that Cold called Barry the Scarlet Speedster. Wasn't expecting Eddie to run out and protect the Flash. Nice Golden Glider tease at the end.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Good episode, any ideas who Captain Cold sister is?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Im guessing the golden glider who was mentioned in the post above yours. But I was coming here to find that out as well.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Lisa Snart.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Mighty Member

Favorite scene from tonight was the part where it looked like Professor Wells(or A.K.A. Reverse Flash) was about to jump from out of that wheelchair to come to Barry's aid during that drone attack exercise.

Spectacular Member

What a moronic episode. Are the police in Central City forbidden to shoot anybody even armed criminals? A couple of bullets could have taken out both Cold and Heat Wave without the Flash intervening. What is the point of the crossing of the beams when the Flash is quick enough to disarm both in a instant or just knock their blocks off at super speed.

They need to leave the non-powered villains out of this show. Just like the comic it is completely unbelievable that they could hang with the Flash unless the Flash becomes completely brain dead when battling them.

I loved that episode. So many good parts. I loved the way Cold was cold and calculating and Heatwave was hotheaded and impulsive.
    Nice setups for Firestorm too.

Incredible Member

What the hell was up with Dominic Purcell's acting? I've loved just about everything else he's done, but his portrayal of Heatwave was so cartoony and over the top it was almost painful to watch. Was that a director choice or an acting choice, I wonder? Whichever, I REALLY hope he tones it down in future appearances, because it was really distracting and detracted from the episode for me.