Page 153 of 827 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 12392

Looks like Grodd finally got his revenge on Lex Luthor

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I know right, those two times he did it...total deal breakers for me.
    If it's only been two times, then I guess they use the hell out of it in promos.

I'm not really complaining - this is my favorite show by far right now. And I love Tom Cavanagh. I can't wait to see the stuff in the next episode unfold (well...I guess I CAN wait since it's a month away....)

BANNED

I loved the Firestorm origin, and I am glad that they gave it two episodes instead of trying to force it in just one. I hope we see more of Firestorm in the future. I even liked the nod to the Firestorm costume, but keeping it real "or reel". I don't know much about Grod, but I am loving the slow buildup to the characters full reveal. The Flash is definitely the most true to the spirit of the comics of all the shows on the air so far. I am waiting to see how Daredevil fares. Marvel may be winning the Movie race (so far), but DC seems to be winning the TV race (again, so far).

It's a good time to be a comics fan, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    I loved the Firestorm origin, and I am glad that they gave it two episodes instead of trying to force it in just one. I hope we see more of Firestorm in the future. I even liked the nod to the Firestorm costume, but keeping it real "or reel". I don't know much about Grod, but I am loving the slow buildup to the characters full reveal. The Flash is definitely the most true to the spirit of the comics of all the shows on the air so far. I am waiting to see how Daredevil fares. Marvel may be winning the Movie race (so far), but DC seems to be winning the TV race (again, so far).

It's a good time to be a comics fan, isn't it?
    I think that Agent Carter is on par with The Flash. It's too bad that there's only one episode left.
    Hold my Annihilus- Johnny Storm

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randumbz View Post
    I think that Agent Carter is on par with The Flash. It's too bad that there's only one episode left.
    I like AoS, but Agent Carter is so much better, IMO.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Metal Gear Solid interrogation scene.
    I thought of that when I saw the interrogation scene in this episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Looks like Grodd finally got his revenge on Lex Luthor
    LOL, my brother made this same joke.
    After Luthor took his revenge for Grodd turning them to apes.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Grodd seems to be a genetically altered gorrila created by wells, he even answers to him.
    Now, does Grodd Answer to Wells, or was it a case of 'Hey, remember that guy who tortured you? Here you go!" I really liked that, too. I knew Eiling was dead as soon as he told Wells eh knew who The Flash was, but I liked how he was killed (presumably)
    Quote Originally Posted by Primemao View Post
    Does anybody else have a feeling that Iris is going to find out Barry secrete by the end of the season?
    I think she kinda has to. I was shocked they were revealing Wells so soon. Though, why do we have to wait A MONTH? They just came back for crying out loud. It's worse than the Daily Show!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I think she kinda has to. I was shocked they were revealing Wells so soon. Though, why do we have to wait A MONTH? They just came back for crying out loud. It's worse than the Daily Show!
    As long as it keeps running, I can take the pauses.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Retired

Despite the break, the series is going much faster than I expected. Will Wells be revealed, will Barry travel through time, before this season is over? Those are plot elements that I didn't expect to develop until the second season. If they blow through all these stories now, what are they going to do in season 2?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Despite the break, the series is going much faster than I expected. Will Wells be revealed, will Barry travel through time, before this season is over? Those are plot elements that I didn't expect to develop until the second season. If they blow through all these stories now, what are they going to do in season 2?
    I was thinking the same thing; and will the next season surpass season 1. That's my problem with Arrow. I feel that season 3 isn't better than season 2. I hope the same thing doesn't happen with Flash season 2.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Randumbz View Post
    I agree and I really like AOS and Agent Carter a lot. I just don't put them in exactly the same category as Flash, Arrow, Smallville and the upcoming Supergirl because AOS and Agent Carter aren't based on existing characters/stories the way the others are. Or is my memory faulty regarding Peggy?

I love the 4th wall breaking in this episode.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I knew Eiling was dead as soon as he told Wells eh knew who The Flash was, but I liked how he was killed (presumably)
    I'm hoping Eiling's not dead. I really want him to become the Shaggy Man. What? If we can have a telepathic gorilla then a super powered bigfoot should be on the show as well.

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    I'm hoping Eiling's not dead. I really want him to become the Shaggy Man. What? If we can have a telepathic gorilla then a super powered bigfoot should be on the show as well.
    Same here! The whacking of William Sadler remains one of the few grips I have with the show. Snuffing the great Clancy Brown would be a mistake. A part of me hopes (against hope) that Grodd will use Eiling as a pawn when he decides to strike Central City.
    http://grafikarobotnik.tumblr.com/

I survived the 2014 reboot and I didn't even got a lousy t-shirt.

Incredible Member

It's getting harder and harder to believe that this show takes place in the same reality as "Arrow." However it's been a long time since I felt this much like I was inside a comic book while watching tv and that is just plain awesome.

I always thought that comic book Firestorm would just be too gaudy looking for tv, but they found a way to do him that works perfectly! And I wish I could have watched this ep on a big screen tv in a dark room, but I watched it on a computer screen in a brightly lit room with a lot of glare on the screen, yet even in shadow Grodd still looked pretty awesome to me. I'm of the crew that always thought Wells was the man in yellow so that was pretty satisfying too. He wasn't just keeping/working with the suit. He was wearing it.