Page 194 of 827 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294694 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 12392

Remember, Piper uses tech too in this universe.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They'll be fighting the Bug-Eyed Bandit, who's actually an Atom villain from the comics .
    Ahh, lethal! In Flashs' show, see how he does with it, but Atom fighting 'er too! Yeeaaah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Remember, Piper uses tech too in this universe.
    True, Weather Wizard is the only classic Rogue to be a Metahuman so far, with Mirror Master still yet to appear, I just thought that the public probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between him or a Metahuman.

True, Weather Wizard is the only classic Rogue to be a Metahuman so far, with Mirror Master still yet to appear, I just thought that the public probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between him or a Metahuman.
    Probably, yeah. But, sure, if they can tell the difference between Captain Cold and, say, Weather Wizard, or Mist, maybe the same between Pied Piper and Peek-a-Boo etc.

Retired

I guess, since Barry caught Weather Wizard so quickly, there was no chance for Cisco to invent the "Wizard's Wand" in this timeline. Although that wand really isn't the same as the Weather Wizard's wand--as it neutralizes the weather rather than generating--unless someone were to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow and convert it into a true weather wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I guess, since Barry caught Weather Wizard so quickly, there was no chance for Cisco to invent the "Wizard's Wand" in this timeline. Although that wand really isn't the same as the Weather Wizard's wand--as it neutralizes the weather rather than generating--unless someone were to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow and convert it into a true weather wand.
    That was a FANTASTIC reference, Doctor.

Would you like a jelly baby?

Mighty Member

Episode 22, "Rogue Air" will deal with the issue of The Pipeline.

I can tell you that the mystery of who feeds the metahumans will be addressed, as will the more complex issue of whether it’s ethically copacetic for Flash’s foes to be locked up in S.T.A.R. Labs to begin with. “There’s a long discussion [in Episode 22] about the moral implications of the pipeline and what keeping them there means. Do they have that right?,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg previews. “All the characters get to chime in on how they feel about it. That’s exciting because — beyond everybody always asking how do they go to the bathroom and where do they get their food from — some of them are super dangerous. So, how do you let them out into the world?”
    Source

I wonder if they'll be able to get all the actors for the Metahuman prisoners back for this episode? We know Deathbolt will be in it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Episode 22, "Rogue Air" will deal with the issue of The Pipeline.

Source
    Lovely, is about time, should be good.

I wonder if they'll be able to get all the actors for the Metahuman prisoners back for this episode? We know Deathbolt will be in it at least.
    Peek-a-Boo, Rainbow Raider, Mist, Weather Wizard II...hmm, anyone else?

Weather Wizard I is dead, as is Blackout, Multiplex and Girder..

And, Pied Piper, Captain Cold, Heat Wave and Golden Glider are free.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Peek-a-Boo, Rainbow Raider, Mist, Weather Wizard II...hmm, anyone else?

Weather Wizard I is dead, as is Blackout, Multiplex and Girder..

And, Pied Piper, Captain Cold, Heat Wave and Golden Glider are free.
    i was hoping if Girder would come back due to time travel because i expected they do more for him.

i also wonder if Pied Piper is helping Reverse Flash since Pied Piper would've had the opportunity to kill wells when he saw him faced down on the ground stabilized.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    i was hoping if Girder would come back due to time travel because i expected they do more for him.

i also wonder if Pied Piper is helping Reverse Flash since Pied Piper would've had the opportunity to kill wells when he saw him faced down on the ground stabilized.
    I suppose, but, Barry didn't travel back far enough for that. Just earlier that day, rather than weeks, months, or years.

So, a shame, but at least that was a touch of redemption for him before death.

What opportunity did PP have to kill Eobard, though?

i loved the standoff at the end..even if it seemed a little silly to me.
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about that. I have a feeling that Girder and Blackout are only, to quote Miracle Max, "mostly dead". This is a TV show based on comic books after all.

I got a surprise tonight while watching a DVD of the Scrubs series. JD's brother shows up and it's Tom Cavanagh.