Page 222 of 827 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322722 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 12392
    DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    They have many of the same producers.
    That's what I thought, so the Flash program is not to blame.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

If Lance were more like he was pictured here on ARROW lately, he'd be a lot easier to take. And I say that as someone who loves the character, especially when he's got a fire in his belly, but not when he's on the verge of madness.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    If Lance were more like he was pictured here on ARROW lately, he'd be a lot easier to take. And I say that as someone who loves the character, especially when he's got a fire in his belly, but not when he's on the verge of madness.
    Agreed. I found Lance a lot more tolerable than he's been on Arrow in some time.

Astonishing Member

My thought was that the door wouldn't open to anyone who didn't have Speed Force powers. At least that's how I read it.

Spectacular Member

Caitlin is one of the dumbest characters I've ever ever seen. Yeah, let's tell this guy that my friends suspect him of being a speedster psychopath. Why can't writers come up with better conflicts?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    My thought was that the door wouldn't open to anyone who didn't have Speed Force powers. At least that's how I read it.
    That is how I read it too. That way not matter what face Thawne was wearing he would be able to get into his lair.

BANNED

But given that Thawne/Wells knew that another person with Speed Force powers would be on the premises on a daily basis, it still doesn't make sense for him to secure the door against Barry stumbling across it.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakyflute View Post
    Caitlin is one of the dumbest characters I've ever ever seen. Yeah, let's tell this guy that my friends suspect him of being a speedster psychopath. Why can't writers come up with better conflicts?
    They have to prolong the season to fit into the 20+ episodes format through any means necessary. The best way to do that is unnecessary drama and the results are hit and miss.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sneakyflute View Post
    I found Caitlin's behavior a lot less stupid than Barry's, when he let the shape-shifting bad guy pretending to be Eddie walk through his front door right after he left the real locked up in police custody. He should have been at least a little suspicious. And he certainly shouldn't have turned his back on the guy right off.

Mighty Member

I wonder if Cisco asked Laurel if she would autograph that photo? Ha! Ha!

Extraordinary Member

Or whatever locking protocol that not-Welles/Thawne had set up was scrambled by Barry powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    They have many of the same producers.
    Guggenheim, the showrunner for Arrow, stated that he has nothing to do with the Flash show.

He keeps getting asked Flash show questions, so he explicitly stated that he doesn't know why anyone does anything on that show, to stop people from asking him Flash questions. XD

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TOXIC View Post
    Guggenheim, the showrunner for Arrow, stated that he has nothing to do with the Flash show.

He keeps getting asked Flash show questions, so he explicitly stated that he doesn't know why anyone does anything on that show, to stop people from asking him Flash questions. XD
    Funny since that guy used to write Flash and some stuff from his run has been incorporated into the show

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    tom Cavanagh has done such an amazing job going from funny, to charming, to down right terrifying.
    Yeah, I've loved a lot of this show, but Cavanagh has been as much the glue holding it together as Gustin himself. Whoever the main villain in season 2 is going to have really big shoes to fill.
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    I found Caitlin's behavior a lot less stupid than Barry's, when he let the shape-shifting bad guy pretending to be Eddie walk through his front door right after he left the real locked up in police custody. He should have been at least a little suspicious. And he certainly shouldn't have turned his back on the guy right off.
    Haha, seriously. I would've thought Barry was smarter than that.

Really hyped for these last few episodes, though. No going back after this.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022