Page 239 of 827 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339739 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 12392

I have to say that I'm extremely angry that Eiling gets to walk - after committing cold-blooded murder, kidnapping, and torture. Frankly, I'm hoping that every one in the "Pipeline" gets out.

Right into a bunch of police paddy-wagons ...

Eiling's probably going to be the new "Big Bad" of Season Two.

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    I have to say that I'm extremely angry that Eiling gets to walk - after committing cold-blooded murder, kidnapping, and torture. Frankly, I'm hoping that every one in the "Pipeline" gets out.

I'm ok with that as long as we get Nate Adam on the show.
    http://grafikarobotnik.tumblr.com/

I survived the 2014 reboot and I didn't even got a lousy t-shirt.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    You don't actually think that is a possibility do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    If Iris went, then there would be hate for the next in line. Doesn't matter who you name, either... i.e., Caitlin would get the Felicity treatment if she paired up with Barry.
    I should have been more clearer, I meant Iris needed to go away from Team Flash rather than the show in it's entirety, because as The Darknight Detective alluded too, they'll just get someone else who is annoying, and besides Iris is hot so I wouldn't want her gone completely yano lol. I just hate how she has been fast-tracked into Team Flash so quickly, when it took Laurel, her Arrow counterpart 3 seasons. Though having said that, Laurel has increasingly become less annoying since she joined Team Arrow so maybe the same will happen to Iris?
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    I should have been more clearer, I meant Iris needed to go away from Team Flash rather than the show in it's entirety, because as The Darknight Detective alluded too, they'll just get someone else who is annoying, and besides Iris is hot so I wouldn't want her gone completely yano lol.
    Heh. I have to be honest myself and say that Iris gets a pass from me for anything she does on screen because Candice Patton is a such a doll.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

BANNED

Who did Eiling murder?

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Who did Eiling murder?
    Plastique early in the season.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miraclo__Pills View Post
    Plastique early in the season.
    Plastique went to that last meeting (under Wells' urging/manipulation) with the intention of murdering Eiling and, if memory serves, she attacked Eiling first (after luring him in by promising to surrender herself). Granted, Flash intervened then, but by that point she'd made her intention to kill Eiling quite clear and, given her powers, a very easy case could be made that Eiling shooting her was a matter of self-defense (because had Barry failed to talk her down, she could have easily killed all of them). Whether Eiling committed some kind of crime by killing her is debatable, but I can't imagine any jury convicting him of murder (or any D.A. charging him with it) given the circumstances.
    Last edited by kalorama; 05-08-2015 at 02:02 PM.

Plastique went to that last meeting (under Wells' urging/manipulation) with the intention of murdering Eiling and, if memory serves, she attacked Eiling first (after luring him in by promising to surrender herself). Granted, Flash intervened then, but by that point she'd made her intention to kill Eiling quite clear and, given her powers, a very easy case could be made that Eiling shooting her was a matter of self-defense (because had Barry failed to talk her down, she could have easily killed all of them). Whether Eiling committed some kind of crime by killing her is debatable, but I can't imagine any jury convicting him of murder (or any D.A. charging him with it) given the circumstances.
    I just answered the question. He murdered Plastique. I never made an apology of her behavior.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm ok with that as long as we get Nate Adam on the show.
    I would love for Captain Atom to be on this show.

BANNED

I just answered the question. He murdered Plastique. I never made an apology of her behavior.
    No one said you were "making an apology" for anything. (I have no idea where that came from or what you're talking about with that.)

I already knew that he'd killed Plastique, but I also knew the circumstances didn't constitute murder. But I didn't recall him killing anyone else, so I didn't know where the "murder" charge was coming from. That was the impetus for my question.
    Last edited by kalorama; 05-08-2015 at 03:16 PM.

BANNED

No one said you were "making an apology" for anything. (I have no idea where that came from or what you're talking about with that.)

I already knew that he'd killed Plastique, but I also knew the circumstances didn't constitute murder. But I didn't recall him killing anyone else, so I didn't know where the "murder" charge was coming from. That was the impetus for my question.
    Which would make it easy for him to "walk", I'd say.

Infuriating, but still just this side of the line....(unlike Eobard....)

Only in *that* instance would he have a fair chance of proving self-defense. But, keep in mind, Eiling had illegally experimented on Plastique beforehand, so even with Thawne's manipulations, the same argument could be made for the late Sgt. Sans Souci.

Now, would you care to justify his *other* actions?

Such as the attack on the coffee house where Ron and Caitlin were having a private date after his return?

Or, the kidnapping and torture of Dr. Martin Stein?

Which would have escalated to cold-blooded murder, if not for Barry's timely intervention?

Twice, as I recall?

Something's going to have to be done about him, because I don't doubt for one second that he'll attack and try to capture Barry and Ron/Martin again ...

Only in *that* instance would he have a fair chance of proving self-defense. But, keep in mind, Eiling had illegally experimented on Plastique beforehand, so even with Thawne's manipulations, the same argument could be made for the late Sgt. Sans Souci.

Such as the attack on the coffee house where Ron and Caitlin were having a private date after his return?

Or, the kidnapping and torture of Dr. Martin Stein?

Which would have escalated to cold-blooded murder, if not for Barry's timely intervention?

Twice, as I recall?

Something's going to have to be done about him, because I don't doubt for one second that he'll attack and try to capture Barry and Ron/Martin again ...
    Eiling is so deep into the 'black budget' military stuff he is unlikely to see a trial due to what that would cause to come out. He'd likely just turn up dead in a supposed 'suicide' if he ever became a true liability.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

No, it couldn't. In the U.S., the only legal justification for killing someone is to protect self or others from imminent threat to life and limb. Plastique lured Eiling into a trap so she could kill him. There's no self-defense argument to be made there. To say nothing of the fact that Eiling would have preferred her alive, so he could run tests on her to try and duplicate her powers, as well as deploy her on missions.

Oh please. (Seriously, what is wrong with people today?) I'm simply correcting an inaccurate characterization of the facts/circumstances.
    Last edited by kalorama; 05-08-2015 at 06:00 PM.

Incredible Member

Just perusing the discussion of Eiling's various offenses and whether he might ever stand trial for anything. Let's not forget to add animal cruelty, and attempted armed robbery of gold bars that included assaulting security officers with military weapons which would constitute attempted murder. Good luck convincing a judge that the gorilla you used to abuse was controlling you with his extreme psychic powers.