Page 376 of 827 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 12392
    BANNED

does anyone think The Show Is Gonna Draw Some People Into Reading The Flash's New Series In June?(Those that know about it anyways)

BANNED

Probably not. The show has been on long enough to bring new readers in.
    Lets all just be happy The comic has a new writer. The last year has been unbearable.

Ultimate Member

REally hopes this ends differently than I expect

Team Flash: We're facing a young boy who's dying because of his powers. Tactics?

Did I hear age him to death? Okay, lets go!

Mighty Member

Wells is going to recreate the particle accelerator mishap? Oh crap!!!!!!!

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

So this is how Wally gets his powers.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Another particle-accelerator explosion? Maybe we'll have three speedsters soon!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Potanical Pardon View Post
    So this is how Wally gets his powers.
    Much, much better origin for him than his original, that's for sure.

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

And yet still kind of the same origin.

The show just figured out how to make it the exact same origin as Barry's without the hokey "Let me show you where exactly all the chemicals, how much and where. Oh look it's storming again!"

Quote Originally Posted by Potanical Pardon View Post
    And yet still kind of the same origin.

The show just figured out how to make it the exact same origin as Barry's without the hokey "Let me show you where exactly all the chemicals, how much and where. Oh look it's storming again!"
    Exactly. At least the YJ version was more creditable, but this show's version will be the best.

Whatever they do it's going to be hard to be lamer than last week's episode. Flash always walks the line with stupidity but I can usually over look it because the show is so entertaining but last week I hit my limit. It's like they didn't even try.

This ep was kinda like watching an ep of Arrow.

I wonder how many metas are going to be created from this.

Wally West gets turned into Kid Flash? Jesse Quick is..... Jesse Quick?

The three team up and take down the more powerful Zoom?

Of course, when they win Jess and Welles go back to Earth two and Wally maybe goes to another city so we can have Flash be the only speedster left on the show.

BANNED

I seriously doubt that is going to happen to Sighphi. I say Caitlyn is the most expendable at this point.

So...The Flash stole peoples coffee's? Not very heroic Barry...

Poor Griffin Grey. He was just a kid who wanted to save himself and go back to the life he once had, but there was nothing anybody could do to help him. I kinda wish Team Flash had made more of an effort to help him, but if Harry couldn't come up with a solution there probably wasn't anything they could've done. Though it was tragically ironic that he reverted back to his actual age after he died (at least that's what I thought happened) .

It was cool seeing Jessie take an active role on Team Flash and demonstrate more of her (improbable) smarts, and basically take over for Caitlin while she's been kidnapped, and it was nice to get some resolution between her and her Dad. We also get some more insight into why Wells is so unrelenting and committed to protecting Jessie at any cost, as a result of losing his wife, and his committing to being a better person and fixing the mistakes he made on Earth-2 by helping Team Flash.

We finally have Wally idolizing The Flash, after all the times Barry has saved his life, and promising to use the chance The Flash gave him to be a better person and live up to Barry's heroism. Similar to how Roy started changing his life around after Ollie saved him in Season One of Arrow. Seeing Wally be so excited and anxious about meeting The Flash was great .

Now all we need is for him to learn who The Flash really is, get his speed, and then we'll finally have Kid Flash and Barry will finally have his sidekick.

I guess Wally is going to just use "Dad" and "Joe" interchangeably now? You'd think he'd just stick with Dad now...

So Zoom kept Killer Frost alive because he wanted a reminder of Caitlin around in his evil lair. It was really interesting to see the two Caitlin's finally interact and learn how similar and different they are and how different their lives on their respective Earth's is. And it was funny seeing Frost criticize her counterparts fashion sense and for not exposing her cleavage .

RIP Killer Frost. You may have been evil, but you were a fun villain, and Caitlin Panabaker always seemed to have a blast playing you.

Holy crud, did Zoom vibrate through Caitlin's body? And without hurting her? Has Barry ever been able to do that? Now I'm wondering what other amazing feats he can pull off with his boosted speed.

So they're going to use another Particle Accelerator Explosion to give Barry back his speed? I'm definitely eager to see how that turns out, and what all it will result in. We might see even more Metahumans popping up across The Arrowverse, and I agree that it's probably going to be the catalyst to Wally (and possibly Jesse) getting their speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post

The three team up and take down the more powerful Zoom?
    There's still the Man in the Iron Mask, who could possibly be the real Jay Garrick, and the team of Barry, Wally, and Jay may be too iconic to pass up for a Zoom showdown.

Of course, when they win Jess and Welles go back to Earth two and Wally maybe goes to another city so we can have Flash be the only speedster left on the show.
    I doubt Wally is just going to up and leave to another city, especially when he's now a regular and just reconnected with his family. He's probably just going to become The Flash's partner, as Kid Flash, like he did in the comics.
    Last edited by Frontier; 04-26-2016 at 09:33 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dogwelder View Post
    Probably not. The show has been on long enough to bring new readers in.
    Lets all just be happy The comic has a new writer. The last year has been unbearable.
    the show's been around for two seasons...by the time the show aired the new 52 flash had already started to go down the toilet

so yeah hopefully Joshua Williamson brings something special to the series(although the everyone's a speedster story and one of them becomes a crazy killer doesn't sound all that new)

it's kinda unfortunate that DC Can't just take the better parts of the flash television series and put them in the rebirth book(they don't want the tv shows and movies to force the comics to change i understand but The Flash just blows all the other comic book tv shows on television out of the water...I'd say taking something from there wouldn't hurt)

BANNED

Considering that most of the members of Team Flash are supposed to be genius scientists, they sure do a lot of dumb stuff.

Caitlin seriously couldn't predict that Killer Frost was going to betray her? Really? Conversely,Killer Frost's plan to endear herself to Zoom by killing the woman he claims to love wasn't exactly foolproof, either. Granted she's obviously a bit nuts, but her behavior didn't seem to rise to anywhere near the level of crazy required for that plan to make sense.

And I love how Wells, a doppelganger of a known fugitive and murderer, thought it was a good idea not only to drive around in a van emblazoned with the name and logo of the one place everyone associates with his evil twin, but to walk around with a giant ass rifle slung over his back. Do we know how old Jesse is supposed to be? In the episode where they were in the club, they said she was underage to drink, but presumably she's at least 18, or else they probably wouldn't have let her in. And in this episode, she talked about college in the past tense. If she's some kind of genius, she probably graduated early, but she still seems too old for the teenager treatment everyone seems to be giving her.

And then there's Barry.

So let's be clear here . . . Barry was perfectly willing to goad a justifiably angry kid--a kid who, as far as we know, had never committed any significant crime or hurt anyone before or after getting his powers, until he found out they were killing him--into raging himself into an early grave in order to save Wells' life, but he was unwilling to go back on promise he made to a multidimensional serial killer--a guy who was killing people with abandon long before he got superpowers--in order to save the lives of his possibly countless future victims? Not very heroic there, Bartholomew.

I have to say, Teddy Sears seems like he's having a blast playing the evil psychopath version of Jay. Some nice work by him.
    Last edited by kalorama; 04-26-2016 at 09:54 PM.