Page 457 of 827 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 12392
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wally and Jesse are really cute together. Just had to put that out there.

Good ep all around. Really looking forward to part 2.
    They're not bad, but I hope Jesse doesn't stick around, if only so she doesn't get nerfed

Astonishing Member

An army of psychic super-gorillas is going to invade the city from an alternate universe.

I have never wanted to see something that ridiculous as much as I want to see this.

Under any other circumstance, I swear to..well..Grodd () Julian having a gun would be an absolute issue with the team, ESPECIALLY with Snow; but because it (hardly) serves the plot it's ok?

Jesse not being able to give Wally attention because of her father situation is perfectly fine, every other issue was bs, plain and simple. Clearly the Kid was happy to see you WHILE having powers. After all, did you try to keep in contact with him? Got'eem. . Every time I want a sweet reveal of something they corrupt it with melodrama.

Gorilla City wasn't too bad, nothing too surprising. There was a wide shot of Solovar and Barry in the colosseum that looked pretty bad, but they tried. Using slo-mo to make scenes look "epic" did quite the opposite though. lol Slo-mo fight, yet it was incredibly short and dealt with quickly.

I thought Grodd had a vicinity power dampener, not just a dampen-the-powers-of-only-these-two-dampener...? Snow having her powers active was odd to me. Btw, maybe they should ease up on constantly brining up the idea of Snow killing someone, that itself may cause her to do so lol.

Hm. Did Gypsy get a signal from Grodd, just like Wells did? Either way, that is a true bummer for her. Yikes.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Under any other circumstance, I swear to..well..Grodd () Julian having a gun would be an absolute issue with the team, ESPECIALLY with Snow; but because it (hardly) serves the plot it's ok?
    Hey, it's team flash, not team Batman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    RIP Solovar.
    He's still alive! And he needs to be, as he was one of the Flash's first allies from the golden age.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Since when are they anti gun? Joe waves his gun around all the time and even lended it to Iris at one point. Also Barry has seen Julian whip out his sidearm before, in the Monster episode, and he didn't have much of a problem with it

I like adventurous/dashing Julian, going on dangerous excursions and acting on his feelings for Caitlin even if it ignores the fact that he apparently had a girlfriend before this (I guess it didn't work out?).

Tom Cavanagh does a good David Sobolov impression .

Where was this willingness to not kill when it came to Atom-Smasher and Sand Demon ?

Anyone who knows a thing or two about Gorilla City would know Grodd was lying through his teeth and that Solovar was really the good guy here, though to be fair this version of Solovar actually seems like the type to wage a war against the humans for the slightest grievance. I'm just going to assume this being Earth-2 Solovar makes him a little more savage and brutal then classic Savitar. Hopefully he and Barry still come out of this two-parter as buddies like they are in the comics, and we get more Keith David as Solovar.

I thought we were past the point where Team Flash needed to tell Barry what to do all the time? Though it seems Barry came up with the plan to trick Grodd, which was nice thinking on his part (and avoided anyone actually getting killed).

So I guess there is a non-lethal variant to Reverse-Flash's classic vibrating hand move.

Weren't Wally and Jesse supposed to fight a Metahuman in this episode? I was really curious to see how Flash's protege's would hold the fort while he was gone, and stopping a simple robbery was pretty easy for two Speedsters. Though now they all have to foil a gorilla invasion next week...

I'm all for supporting young love as much as the next romantic, though shouldn't Jesse be concerned with leaving Earth-2 unprotected by moving to Earth-1 to be with Wally? Are things stable enough that Central City doesn't need a Speedster anymore? And does she really have no other life on Earth-2 that she can just move to Earth-1 without a problem?

The beauty of having so many versions of Harrison Wells on this show is that they can eventually meet and interact with one another .

Grodd takes after his "father" quite a bit, as far as hating The Flash, manipulating him, and always having a backup plan in place when necessary.

I wonder how Grodd got ahold of Gypsy? Was it really through same way he caught Harry?

looks like we're getting a homage to the classic Barry-Wally-Jay trio going against Grodd next week, only with Jesse Quick in-place of Jay.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Hey, it's team flash, not team Batman
    This is fair..

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Since when are they anti gun? Joe waves his gun around all the time and even lended it to Iris at one point. Also Barry has seen Julian whip out his sidearm before, in the Monster episode, and he didn't have much of a problem with it
    Truth.

The political standpoint didn't cross my mind though. It just seemed like something these characters would love to flip their **** over, have Julian run away, then have some one (Snow) say "I'll go talk to him". In classic Flashion. My puns are on point today.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    Good episode. The Flash Gang was actually smart. I thought the CGI of Gorilla City was particularly good.
    Minus the arena speech part, that was Warehouse 13 kinda bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Weren't Wally and Jesse supposed to fight a Metahuman in this episode? I was really curious to see how Flash's protege's would hold the fort while he was gone, and stopping a simple robbery was pretty easy for two Speedsters. Though now they all have to foil a gorilla invasion next week...
    TV Guide synopsis for the episode:
    Barry and his team travel to Earth-2 to rescue Harry from Gorilla City, but are captured and brought to Grodd, who tells them he needs their help to stop Solovar,
    the leader of Gorilla City, from invading Earth-1. Meanwhile, back on Earth-1, Jesse and Kid Flash hit the streets to stop a metahuman who can control gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    Good episode. The Flash Gang was actually smart. I thought the CGI of Gorilla City was particularly good.
    Agreed! I enjoyed that. And the glimpse into the next episode with Grodd's army ready to march.

I thought the gorillas were psychic. How could they pull that Flash is dead stunt if Grodd can read their minds?

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    TV Guide synopsis for the episode:
    Barry and his team travel to Earth-2 to rescue Harry from Gorilla City, but are captured and brought to Grodd, who tells them he needs their help to stop Solovar,
    the leader of Gorilla City, from invading Earth-1. Meanwhile, back on Earth-1, Jesse and Kid Flash hit the streets to stop a metahuman who can control gravity.
    Hmmm . . . Must have been a change in plans.

Sandy Hausler

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Hmmm . . . Must have been a change in plans.

Sandy Hausler
    Probably went overtime and had to cut that storyline

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Or he gets wrapped up in like two seconds in the opening of the next episode.