Page 495 of 827 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    After turning over several ideas about who it could be . . . Martin Stein, Joe West . . . and given Killer Frost's reaction . . . I've landed on Iris West. I'll stick with that.

Iris Russell West has been known to travel through time and Iris is the only member of the current Flash team not accounted for in the future. Where the heck is Iris? Has to be Savitar!

Killing herself frees up her time--doesn't have to arrange her wedding, doesn't have to pretend to have a job---opens up her day-planner for super-villainy.
    I thought you were serious for a second lol

Barry, Wally, Eddie or jay are the people i find most likely.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

After turning over several ideas about who it could be . . . Martin Stein, Joe West . . . and given Killer Frost's reaction . . . I've landed on Iris West. I'll stick with that.

Iris Russell West has been known to travel through time and Iris is the only member of the current Flash team not accounted for in the future. Where the heck is Iris? Has to be Savitar!

Killing herself frees up her time--doesn't have to arrange her wedding, doesn't have to pretend to have a job---opens up her day-planner for super-villainy.
    Whoever was wearing that Savitar armor clearly had a masculine physiology.

However, there IS precedence for Iris assuming the physical form of a man - check out the final issues of Barry Allen's original FLASH comic book series from 1985.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I thought you were serious for a second lol
    I admit it's a funny prediction, but then so is every other prediction. I can't guess what could be serious. Given Flashpoint, Iris might have a good reason for taking herself out.

Fantastic Member

So Savitars identity... ...Was it a red herring when they had this exchange? Flash "who are you?" Savitar "I'm the future FLASH"

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Hunter Zolomon. Snow did have a thing for him, under false pretenses.
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

BANNED

I wonder if they are going to set up some convoluted explanation for this being Gideon

Fantastic Member ZoomZolomonZoom's Avatar

I'm still pretty sure it's some future version of Julian Albert. I don't think they would have the balls to make it anyone else.

Retired

If future Barry never knew who Savitar was, how can present Barry learn that information in the next episode? That would be a significant change in the timeline--and thusfar Barry hasn't been able to impact the timeline enough to change the outcome where Iris is killed. Learning Savitar's identity would be a big change to the timeline.

I recant.

Savitar is Savitar.

He has taken the form of Julian's Sister, Cisco's brother and Wally's mother. He will APPEAR to Caitlin as Ronnie. I believe Iris will see Eddie and Barry will see himself.

Fantastic Member ZoomZolomonZoom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MykeHavoc View Post
    I recant.

Savitar is Savitar.

He has taken the form of Julian's Sister, Cisco's brother and Wally's mother. He will APPEAR to Caitlin as Ronnie. I believe Iris will see Eddie and Barry will see himself.
    Damn, that's actually a great theory and would stay true to the comics. He appears to everyone as whover they want to see, but in actuality is just some faceless Cold War Pilot with a big ego. That would be fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZolomonZoom View Post
    Damn, that's actually a great theory and would stay true to the comics. He appears to everyone as whover they want to see, but in actuality is just some faceless Cold War Pilot with a big ego. That would be fascinating.
    Huh. That is an interesting possibility.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 04-28-2017 at 01:13 AM.

BANNED

If future Barry never knew who Savitar was, how can present Barry learn that information in the next episode? That would be a significant change in the timeline--and thusfar Barry hasn't been able to impact the timeline enough to change the outcome where Iris is killed. Learning Savitar's identity would be a big change to the timeline.
    I think future!Barry knew perfectly fine who Savitar was, but didn't have the guts to say it: a version of himself.

I recant.

Savitar is Savitar.

This would be perfect, actually. Might actually happen. Prometheus turned out to be just Prometheus after all.
    Last edited by Carabas; 04-28-2017 at 12:40 AM.

BANNED

I recant.

Savitar is Savitar.

Could add some credibility to Savitar being Gideon.

I don't think it's just Savitar is Savitar. Promotions and actors have been promising a big reveal. He is who is is not a reveal.

I admit it's a funny prediction, but then so is every other prediction. I can't guess what could be serious. Given Flashpoint, Iris might have a good reason for taking herself out.
    Whoever's in the armor had instant credibility with Killer Frost. Maybe it's future Caitlin.

Sandy Hausler

BANNED

Clues we have so far:

"I am the future, Flash" or "I am the future Flash." I don't know which he actually said.

Calls himself the God of Speed. Did he ever actually say he was the original speedster? "God of Speed" could be a reference to being the Creator of speedsters.

For some reason he felt he needed a sidekick and decided on Julian (who didn't exist in Central City till after Flashpoint) as Alchemy.

Knows all members of team Flash very well, has used that knowledge against them.

He will kill Iris, but no one knows why yet beyond "it's you or me"

Could have killed Flash but hasn't. Wants to make him suffer.

Savitar made himself, but Barry was there when it happened.

Savitar has been trapped in the speed force, a sort of Star Trek TNG alternate reality where the aliens never say anything, but say it a lot through projections of people the hero knows. Enough to drive anyone homicidal.

What other clues do we have?

Based on this, I'm going with Hunter or Gideon. Perhaps both merged.