Page 509 of 827 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    I think we're all curious to see what the life of the ORIGINAL, unmodified Barry Allen/Flash from the TV series would have been like if no one had ever messed with the timeline.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Agreed.

I think the only thing we know about that timeline is that Nora was still alive, the Particle Accelerator went off a few years later then it did in the current timeline, which means Barry was older when he became The Flash, and Barry and Iris were married.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    I think we're all curious to see what the life of the ORIGINAL, unmodified Barry Allen/Flash from the TV series would have been like if no one had ever messed with the timeline.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    From what we've seen he pretty much turns out exactly like Pre Crisis Flash. His mom is still alive, he becomes the Flash sometime in the 2020s (or perhaps a little earlier) , marries Iris, he eventually meets Eobard Thawne and disappears in 2024 during a "crisis" of some kind. His disappearance was most likely him following Eobard into the past and it's safe to say he never returns since the future headline remains the same

Season 3 sizzle reel:

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    From what we've seen he pretty much turns out exactly like Pre Crisis Flash. His mom is still alive, he becomes the Flash sometime in the 2020s (or perhaps a little earlier) , marries Iris, he eventually meets Eobard Thawne and disappears in 2024 during a "crisis" of some kind. His disappearance was most likely him following Eobard into the past and it's safe to say he never returns since the future headline remains the same
    He could have conceivably returned, just at a later date than the news article was written.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Season 3 sizzle reel:

Hmm, is that spoilers:
    Snart's
    end of spoilers time remnant or something? Pretty big deal to have him return

BANNED

Aside from that though I have to admit that trailer is pretty great. I'm not a fan of Barry being Savitar but these upcoming episodes seem really interesting. Also that shot of RF's suit in the time vault really has me curious. Idk man things might shape up to be good.

Hmm, is that spoilers:
    Snart's
    end of spoilers time remnant or something? Pretty big deal to have him return
    I think Barry must go back in the past to get his help and then, possibly, brings him to the present (what with them encountering King Shark).
    Aside from that though I have to admit that trailer is pretty great. I'm not a fan of Barry being Savitar but these upcoming episodes seem really interesting. Also that shot of RF's suit in the time vault really has me curious. Idk man things might shape up to be good.
    I'm surprised they still kept that thing .

BANNED

I think Barry must go back in the past to get his help and then, possibly, brings him to the present (what with them encountering King Shark).
    I still can't let go of Stein telling Rory that Snart may still be alive, just scattered throughout time. However I think something like that would be too big for the Flash to tackle so late in the season especially since it started with Legends. Most likely is a past version.

I think it's different for Speedsters, since they have a different grasp of time-travel. But creating enough time remnants is enough to have Time Wraiths of the Black Flash come after you, so there are consequences to doing it.

I don't think they've ever explained what happened to the original Flash. The last we saw of him was future!Barry speeding young!Barry out of the house while Reverse-Flash killed Nora.

I mean, did he just fade away when the timeline changed? Does he still exist somehow?
    I thought black flash was after him because hes not suppose to exist after whay happened with eddie. Time travel gives me headaches iono wtf going on, doesnt stop me from enjoying it though

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I thought black flash was after him because hes not suppose to exist after whay happened with eddie. Time travel gives me headaches iono wtf going on, doesnt stop me from enjoying it though
    Yeah, that's what made Thawne a Time Remnant - he shouldn't have existed.

Yeah, that's what made Thawne a Time Remnant - he shouldn't have existed.
    Ok thought you were reffering to when he brought like 100 Thawnes to fight the legends. Was gonna say i thought black.flash was after him from the jump.

Regardless of how this season concludes I hope we really get a more hopeful Barry Allen...I understand the twist of turning characters dark with evil doppelgängers from another earth but this isn't even Walter West dark version of a Flash seeing Barry as Savitar is just kind of depressing Barry wants to cause this loop of sadness and further sorrow when he really has an opportunity to know his life could be rewritten if certain events don't have happen which is so far my feelings of this season.

Whole 2 previous seasons of seeing the idea of a timeline being held in tact with Iris being the writer of that article and now she has to die for Savitar to exist? Just strange to me even if using Flashpoint as a connection it's strange. Here's to hoping they develop Savitar and his motives in a logical way over the next few eps!

Retired

There's something like four different time-related events that make no sense to me. It would be nice to overlook them, but they happen in the season finales for seasons 1 and 2 and the season openers for seasons 2 and 3. So it's hard to overlook these events, because much of what happens depends on them.

Which are what?

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by MykeHavoc View Post
    Which are what?
    Which are too hard to sum up.