Page 527 of 827 FirstFirst ... 27427477517523524525526527528529530531537577627 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    I hope when barry returns he gets a new costume finally. I feel like the writers just wrote themselves into a corner with the whole speed force prison scenario. So does a prisoner need to constantly be there to stabilize the speed force? Other then that this was a more emotional finale as opposed to the big action finales weve gotten.
    I wonder if wally will wear barry's suit. In the comics classic Wally could easily pass as the flash because they had the same skin tone. I didn't really read the comics so I don't know of he passed him self off as thee flash or everyone knew he was a replacement.

That obviously won't be the case here.

Thought the first ten minutes and last fifteen were good the rest wasn't that great. Like this season not bad but not really that good either I loved seasons 1 and 2 but felt this season wasted potential from the start with having Flashpoint in one episode. I hope the show gets it's groove back next season.

Did like the Dr. Who reference with Cisco at the end telling Julian to "Reverse the polarity of the Neutron Flow"

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I wonder if wally will wear barry's suit. In the comics classic Wally could easily pass as the flash because they had the same skin tone. I didn't really read the comics so I don't know of he passed him self off as thee flash or everyone knew he was a replacement.

That obviously won't be the case here.
    Not long after Wally took up the Flash mantle, he went public with his civilian identity. At first, most people assumed that Wally was the same Flash they had known before (at least up to LEGENDS), but not long afterwards, it was known to the general public that the present Flash was Wally West (who had been Kid Flash) and that the previous Flash was Barry Allen, who had perished in the Crisis.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Last edited by Buried Alien; 05-23-2017 at 06:32 PM.
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Not long after Wally took up the Flash mantle, he went public with this civilian identity. At first, most people assumed that Wally was the same Flash they had known before (at least up to LEGENDS), but not long afterwards, it was known to the general public that the present Flash was Wally West (who had been Kid Flash) and that the previous Flash was Barry Allen, who had perished in the Crisis.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Thanks that makes sense.

Ultimate Member

An underwhelming end to a disappointing season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Did the P stone explosion create more metas? Maybe that Speed Force storm created more Speedsters? Impulse?

Here's my theory for next season. Barry returns the very first episode at the end when Kid Flash is about to be beaten by a villain. Everyone is happy and all that stuff until near the end of the season when it's revealed to be ....... DARK FLASH!
    Or Godspeed. Or whatever Evil Speedster they have from the comics that hasn't been used for a villain arc yet. Maybe they can find Earth IV and have Evil Jesse Quick and the Crime Syndicate (with evil doubles of all the CW characters!).

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Or Godspeed. Or whatever Evil Speedster they have from the comics that hasn't been used for a villain arc yet. Maybe they can find Earth IV and have Evil Jesse Quick and the Crime Syndicate (with evil doubles of all the CW characters!).
    Godspeed is far too new a character. I can't see them adapting him yet

Why does the speed force need a prisoner?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Because of reasons

I didn't mind the finale, but I can't stand Killer Frost. I just don't get her motivations. Also every season ending in a cliffhanger is frustrating.

Begining of next season.
    Barry comes back in first five minutes and says;
    "I talked to the speed force and convinced it not to be evil, so it let me go. It was just lonely."
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Godspeed is far too new a character. I can't see them adapting him yet
    That doesn't seem to be stopping them from adapting reign, for supergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    That doesn't seem to be stopping them from adapting reign, for supergirl.
    Godspeed just debited last year in flash the comic. I read Supergirl and don't know reign. Unless she is I. Being super which I don't read.

Could they go with a different type of villain for next season like Thinker? Abra Kadabra did mention Devoe in the same league as Zoom, Reverse Flash, and Savitar.

HR was a class-act this whole season. Even when Team Flash never took him seriously, he always managed to brighten things up and get the group to think differently in ways that almost always helped save the day, and in the end he was able to change the future through his patented creative ingenuity. I'm going to miss him .

Though I guess now we can look forward to finding out what season 4 Harrison Wells is going to be like...

So STAR Labs is now trashed, thanks to Savitar. Though with the nebulous funding the team seems to have, I'm guessing it won't be too much trouble to fix it up and go back to business as usual.

So Black Flash is weak against cold? If only Thawne had known that, he could've just hired Captain Cold as his personal bodyguard...though I imagine Caitlin would take more pleasure out of freezing Zolomon like that.

Cisco rewiring the Speed Force bazooka to get Jay out was awesome, as was seeing Barry, Wally, and Jay all running and fighting Savitar together. I'd been wanting a sequence like that since the beginning of this season, and I was not disappointed .

Wait, is Killer Frost wearing fishnets? Kind of funny to think she pulled off that look while none of the Arrowverse Black Canaries ever have .

Barry smacking Savitar around with his armor and then refusing to succumb to his anger, thus assuring he'll never turn into Savitar and truly beating him, was very satisfying to see. But not as satisfying as seeing Iris, who's been relegated as an object to save for practically this entire season, shoot Savitar.

So what's going on with Caitlin? Have her personalities merged, so it's not just Caitlin or Killer Frost, but a new entity? She seemed to have all of Caitlin's emotions and feelings, but didn't think of herself as either Caitlin or Killer Frost. I'm guessing she'll go on a sabbatical and come back as a new hero, presuming her Killer Frost side doesn't rear it's head again. I hope she kept that costume though...

Barry vanishing like this was something I was expecting if they were ever going to adapt Wally as The Flash, though I imagine part of the main drive for the initial episodes of season 4 will be trying to find a way to get Barry out of the Speed Force. I'm just curious to see how many episodes we might get with Wally as The Flash and Team Flash dealing with operating without Barry before Barry actually comes back. Though I guess it could go as quickly as Flashpoint did.

This does feel kind of similar to the ending of season 3 of Arrow, with Oliver retiring and Team Arrow having to move on without him.

I wonder if Wally will get a new suit? Will he use Barry's costume and go full-on Flash red or will they go with his Rebirth costume? I also wonder if Jay will stick around to help mentor Wally now that Barry is gone, like how Harry is.

Cisco taking over as the leader of Team Flash kind of feels natural, though I imagine he'll have some difficulty adjusting to the role.

I hope Barry doesn't come back and Iris is already dating a new guy, because he told her to "keep moving forward." That would just feel so contrived at this point, especially when she's said she'll always be "Iris West-Allen" and the newspaper headline's corrected itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Why does the speed force need a prisoner?
    Because it's kind of a jerk, as it demonstrated in it's last full appearance.

It even implied it allowed Zoom to kill Henry just to test whether Barry would really move on from tragedy, not to mention implying it could have stopped all the evil Thawne and Zolomon caused if it had been inclined to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Could they go with a different type of villain for next season like Thinker? Abra Kadabra did mention Devoe in the same league as Zoom, Reverse Flash, and Savitar.
    I can't imagine all these teases to DeVoe/Thinker isn't foreshadowing him being the main villain of season 4. I'm wondering if we'll see an adaption of Crossfire?