Page 558 of 827 FirstFirst ... 58458508548554555556557558559560561562568608658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Okay bye Then
    well for what it's worth I did like the show up until Season 3.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Never considered we would see Frank Robbins-Ross Andru SAMUARIOD on a live-action TV series. FLASH #180-181.

Oh man... Flash has been my favourite CW show since it started and I want to continue to love it but they are making it hard.

- Iris West. So now they turn her into Felicity? Now she is at the computer and bossing everyone around? She is still "just" a reporter...
    She may be Barrys soulmate and everything but come on, she should not be turned into someone she really clearly isn't.

- I was intrigued and hoped that Barry will be in that state of mind for several episodes but no, he just needs one shout out of Joe saying Iris is in danger and then he is back?

- So now the speedforce just doesn't care anymore that Flash is not imprisoned? It's just "oh yeah lets drop that, nobody will care".

- And yes please stop with the "Killer Frost is her 2nd personality". She really should not be, it is old news in the show and it shouldn't even be that way.

- Thinker really had a strange Metron vibe, when I saw that chair my hopes went way up but then he said "I have to think..." OK yeah it is the Thinker, sadly.

- Preview for next episode, quoting Iris: "You are not the Flash, we are!" Oh pleeeease... Exactly for this reason I'm really beginning to struggle with the show.
    They really try to sell us on that whole "Barry is nothing without his team" and I just don't like it. Yes they are helpful and it's a great team but making the Flash so damn dependent on his team is just too much.
    Last edited by Guardian; 10-13-2017 at 02:24 AM.
    Ramin Djawadi, the new God composer... Original Score for Warcraft is absolutely amazing and his score for Season 6 of Game of Thrones is beyond epic... THE WINDS OF WINTER

Retired

While it seems like the Ezra Miller Barry Allen is going to be more like Wally West, there are two indications that he will have some of the classic Barry Allen qualities--that being his comic book nerd personality and his scientific genius I.Q.

The Grant Gustin Barry Allen has these but at a much lower level. However, I do feel somewhat hopeful that we might see the genius Barry Allen now that he got all that knowlledge in the Speed Force--yet the fact that he needed Cisco to save the day yet again mitagates against that. Sadly, Vibe got a lot of the Barry Allen qualities that I like.

There are four things I want to see in Barry Allen: scientific genius; CSI police expert; moral integrity; comic book collector.

Astonishing Member

Wally's outfit really looks stupid, IMHO. Maybe it was ok in the books but when someone wears it - it's dumb.

How fast are these folks anyway? They can't dodge a human speed sword attack? Geez. They lay on the ground helpless at times. Very sad showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    The Grant Gustin Barry Allen has these but at a much lower level. However, I do feel somewhat hopeful that we might see the genius Barry Allen now that he got all that knowlledge in the Speed Force--yet the fact that he needed Cisco to save the day yet again mitagates against that. Sadly, Vibe got a lot of the Barry Allen qualities that I like.
    The only involvement Cisco had in saving the day was bringing Barry back.

Barry was able to handle everything else.

Did Kid Flash get skinny just to dress up as Flash?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    No Wells appearance yet. Are we simply going to have Harry (Earth-2) back as a regular, or are we getting a new Wells variant(s)?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    No Wells appearance? Did you miss the last scene?

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    No Wells appearance? Did you miss the last scene?
    The Thinker wasn't Wells.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

I really wish Arrow and flash would switch up on one main thing in following the couples thing. I wish Flash would move past that, and arrow would go with it. I am sorry season 1 it worked the whole Iris/Barry thing but since then i have hated it. Seems like its so forced They have a deadline for Iris/Barry relationship as the paper from the future they are married. They could easily have Barry and Iris with others in the mean time. I am sorry but I felt Barry/Patty had much more chemistry as a couple then Barry and Iris had, hell even Barry/Linda was better then Iris/Barry.

BANNED

It was confirmed already that the Wells this season will once again be Earth 2 Harry Wells and he has a connection to the Thinker.

Retired

Early in seaon one, while it seemed clear to me that Wells would turn out to be the Reverse Flash, the other option I had in mind was that he could be Metron. And the Metron possibility was more exciting, because of all that comes with Metron. So I can relate to why some people thought the Thinker was Metron. But not every person in a chair is Metron.

It seems like either there was little advance press about the first season or I just was not paying attention to it back then, but I feel like a lot of what's going to happen this season has been laid out. I never thought of Metron this time, because there's been a lot of interviews saying Thinker is going to be the main villain this season.

Given Iris West will write a front page article for PICTURE NEWS in the future, at some point Iris has to get back to what she's good at--reporting Flash news. I can see why they abandoned that plotline because PICTURE NEWS required having another set and actors to fill that set. But the writers just need to rethink what PICTURE NEWS could be. It doesn't have to be a brick and mortar place like CATCO. It could be Iris and a number of stringers around the world feeding into an online site with no physical location. That way some of her computer skills would make sense and Iris would be free to do her work from any place she's at.

On other TV shows, mostly sitcoms, they've been successful in splitting up the main romantic pair for long periods of time, over several seasons, with each having their own relationships--before the two come back together. I'd be okay with that on THE FLASH.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    It was confirmed already that the Wells this season will once again be Earth 2 Harry Wells and he has a connection to the Thinker.
    I guess he must have experience with DeVoe's Earth-2 counterpart, or at least the technology he's using.

Quote Originally Posted by RyDub View Post
    I really wish Arrow and flash would switch up on one main thing in following the couples thing. I wish Flash would move past that, and arrow would go with it. I am sorry season 1 it worked the whole Iris/Barry thing but since then i have hated it. Seems like its so forced They have a deadline for Iris/Barry relationship as the paper from the future they are married. They could easily have Barry and Iris with others in the mean time. I am sorry but I felt Barry/Patty had much more chemistry as a couple then Barry and Iris had, hell even Barry/Linda was better then Iris/Barry.
    Yeah, I would have liked to see much more of Linda Park as well. I wonder if she will reappear now that Kid Flash is a regular?

Retired

I'm going to miss H.R.--he always had some new information about Earth-19 to share. I feel like we never got the full deal on that world and they could have gone a lot further in developing that concept. I was hoping one day we'd get to see that planet in all its quirky glory.