Page 596 of 827 FirstFirst ... 96496546586592593594595596597598599600606646696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Oh, maaaaaaaaaaaan. That was a great mid-season finale. Such a wicked twist.

It would be a lot of fun if Barry and Iris did escape to the future, but I'm not sure how they'd pull that off without sidelining most of the supporting cast. They'd probably just exit in the season finale and then be back by the next season premiere with a recap of their future adventures...
    With a couple of kids in tow.

Amazing Member

Deleted scene from the midseason finale of Barry and Iris returning from their honeymoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p_zHfvTyuo

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    You realize that Thinker made it look like Barry stabbed his old body, right?
    I thought he was shot. Guess I wasn't paying close attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuriyel View Post
    Deleted scene from the midseason finale of Barry and Iris returning from their honeymoon

"The Flash: The Sitcom!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zuriyel View Post

Oh Ralph .

At least they got to go on their honeymoon. That's more then Diggle and Lyla, as well as Oliver and Felicity, got...

Retired

I wonder if, as with "Flashpoint" before it, "Trial of the Flash" will condense an extensive story into one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I wonder if, as with "Flashpoint" before it, "Trial of the Flash" will condense an extensive story into one episode.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the entire trial is one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the entire trial is one episode.
    I’d be okay with that,but i don’t think i’ll be that lucky.

BANNED

Grant Gustin said it was one of his favorite arcs he's gotten to do as Barry Allen. Arcs don't usually last one single episode. But knowing these writers it wouldn't be any surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Grant Gustin said it was one of his favorite arcs he's gotten to do as Barry Allen. Arcs don't usually last one single episode. But knowing these writers it wouldn't be any surprise
    I could see it as a character arc that extends past the trial.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I could see it as a character arc that extends past the trial.
    They can keep the trial going for a while if they choose, because it looks as though he'll use his superspeed to escape prison from time to time and still operate as the Flash while incarcerated.

It would have been nice if last season's future Flash had been a little more specific when he mentioned that Barry hadn't encountered Devoe yet! "He frames you."

They can keep the trial going for a while if they choose, because it looks as though he'll use his superspeed to escape prison from time to time and still operate as the Flash while incarcerated.

It would have been nice if last season's future Flash had been a little more specific when he mentioned that Barry hadn't encountered Devoe yet! "He frames you."
    I'm surprised no one seems to remember Savitar mentioning the Cerebral Inhibitor is what they used to fight him.

Oh, maaaaaaaaaaaan. That was a great mid-season finale. Such a wicked twist.

It would be a lot of fun if Barry and Iris did escape to the future, but I'm not sure how they'd pull that off without sidelining most of the supporting cast. They'd probably just exit in the season finale and then be back by the next season premiere with a recap of their future adventures...
    A story and B story. A story is Barry and Iris in the future, B story is Team Flash trying to prove his innocence in the past.

Wouldn't it be something if they had Snart and Rory crossover from Legends of Tomorrow for an episode entitled, "Prison Break?"