Page 610 of 827 FirstFirst ... 110510560600606607608609610611612613614620660710 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 12392

Well Barry, you really done fucked up this time.
    What were you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Well Barry, you really done fucked up this time.
    What were you thinking?
    "I'm gonna give Big Sir his movie ending, and in the best place for him!"

Probably something along those lines.

Retired

I wonder if Cisco put a Flash outfit inside Barry's wedding band. That would be a way to hide the suit and yet have it for Barry to use in prison. I'm assuming they let men wear their wedding bands in prison.

Because if Barry is going to fight all the metahumans in Iron Heights, I don't see how he's going to do it and keep his secret identity unless he's able to wear a mask--and preferably the Flash suit.

BANNED

Little late but I thought this episode was absolutely fantastic. Loved seeing Harry's devotion to Barry. It was palpable but not very obvious in season 2, now with Barry in the most precarious position yet we get to see how he really truly feels about his friend.

Also love how this season Cisco's bonding more with the newbie (Ralph) instead of Harry or some other version of Wells which has been the norm for every season.

Barry freeing Big Sir was very noble of him, however it has now got him in major trouble--he's in the metahuman wing. Can't wait to see what happens next...

Astonishing Member

So...since I missed the first few minutes of the episode...did Cecile just suddenly get powers this episode? I don't remember her getting them in any way prior to this. Am I missing something?

And yes, I too loved Harry's absolute belief in having to do what Barry asked because he's otherwise in prison.

I wonder if the Big Sir being dropped in China will go anywhere or if it's being left as such. I mean...we don't even know if he knows Chinese. XD

I also found it hilarious watching everyone start to fawn over Dwarfstar's "collection" partially forgetting why they even went there.

It's weird seeing Dwarfstar with actual powers. And I would've loved seeing Ray cameo to help but alas. The Legends and Ray don't exist again until February 12th.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    So...since I missed the first few minutes of the episode...did Cecile just suddenly get powers this episode? I don't remember her getting them in any way prior to this. Am I missing something?
    Yes, but their explanation was that her pregnancy caused latent dark matter in her body from the particle accelerator explosion to become active. A little out there but not for this show.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    I wonder if the Big Sir being dropped in China will go anywhere or if it's being left as such. I mean...we don't even know if he knows Chinese. XD
    I agree. Wouldn't really make sense if he didn't come back to help out Barry in some way. The whole point of their dynamic is that they do favors for each other.

Astonishing Member

I'm still bored with DeV as a villain. Since we know he is beaten - what's the point? Sorry, to be a downer on this. I think season long or longer arcs are a bane of genre shows unless very well done. This one isn't.

Retired

Big Sir traded one prison for another. But it seems like he prefers this other prison. He can't leave this small spot in China--he has no citizenship--and everyone takes a vow of silence there. Yet that seems to be where he wants to be. At least, that's what Dave said to Barry. However, he didn't actually get to make the decision--Flash made it for him. And now that he's there, even if he changed his mind, he would be screwed if he tried to leave. So he is in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Big Sir traded one prison for another. But it seems like he prefers this other prison. He can't leave this small spot in China--he has no citizenship--and everyone takes a vow of silence there. Yet that seems to be where he wants to be. At least, that's what Dave said to Barry. However, he didn't actually get to make the decision--Flash made it for him. And now that he's there, even if he changed his mind, he would be screwed if he tried to leave. So he is in prison.
    Well, he's in a place where he gets fresh air, no worries about being shanked or jumped, no depressing prison bars, or jackass former mayors. Plus, the people there won't be judging him.

I'd call that a significant upgrade over Iron Heights.

BANNED

Yeah it may be another prison but it's still way way better over Iron Heights

I'm a death over prison guy myself anyway though

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    It was all in all one of the better episodes of the season. My one big complaint is that they don't take advantage of Cecile's new power. It's like they think it's just some annoying tick she has, instead of a really big deal. Here's Harrison complaining that they can't solve this case (he seemed to be much more upset this episode than previously), yet they have Cecile as their secret weapon who could have found out some vital clues. And they don't know how long she's going to have this ability--it could go away in a day--so they should have jumped on it right away.
    Indeed. Cecile's ability to read minds would be the PERFECT counter to Devoe's virtual omniscience.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

I also found myself impressed by Goldberg's acting abilities outside of WWE melodramatics.

Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    He basically got a cell with a window. Is there a real prison Iron Heights is based on? Sort of like how Albatross Bay is based on the real prison Pelican Bay State Prison in California.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post

I'm a death over prison guy myself anyway though[
    I don't know if I would go that far, but I hear you. I think I would rather be filmed naked and have it shown on the Internet rather than being sentenced to a single day in jail.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    I also found myself impressed by Goldberg's acting abilities outside of WWE melodramatics.

I agree. He's not bad.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?