Page 617 of 827 FirstFirst ... 117517567607613614615616617618619620621627667717 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 12392

I don't think Iris is anywhere near as bad as Felicity has been on Arrow at times.

I think they've sometimes overdone her role in Team Flash but not to the annoying extent as Felicity on Arrow.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think Iris is anywhere near as bad as Felicity has been on Arrow at times.

I think they've sometimes overdone her role in Team Flash but not to the annoying extent as Felicity on Arrow.
    Totally agree. I have never stopped liking Iris, while my love for Felicity started to wane as Olicity began bubbling up.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Incredible Member

Despite how much annoying has been Felicity for years, at least she is a key member of the team. She is the super smart hacker.

On the other hand, Iris is only there......because reasons. I´m not saying Harry should be the leader, but honestly, nobody in team Flash has the necessary skills or attitude to be the leader. And they tried to make her the most important member after Barry because she is his emotional support.

Wow that's cool reminds me of XS's costume!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Despite how much annoying has been Felicity for years, at least she is a key member of the team. She is the super smart hacker.

On the other hand, Iris is only there......because reasons. I´m not saying Harry should be the leader, but honestly, nobody in team Flash has the necessary skills or attitude to be the leader. And they tried to make her the most important member after Barry because she is his emotional support.
    I can't disagree with that. She should be doing some reporting, not telling Barry she's the Flash, too.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Retired

Hail dear leader.

Seriously, Jimbo? So now anyone looking hopefully toward the horizon in a promotional poster is a communist? SMH.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Seriously, Jimbo? So now anyone looking hopefully toward the horizon in a promotional poster is a communist? SMH.
    I'm willing to bet that the artist who composed that poster has a greater knowledge of art history than I do and deliberately used cult of personality art style in creating that image. I was just showing where it comes from, as a tip of the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Hail dear leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    They just stole that pose from George Washington.

Ultimate Member

Though by the time that painting of Washington was painted he'd been dead for quite a long while...

Fantastic Member

so has been established whether or not there are kryptonians on earth one and Clark just isn't active as superman or has krypton just not blown up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    so has been established whether or not there are kryptonians on earth one and Clark just isn't active as superman or has krypton just not blown up yet?
    No one has ever said that I know of. Maybe Kara didn't get lost in the Phantom Zone for 24 years, got to Earth 1 the same time Kal-El did, and took care of him per her original mission.
    But she felt they would be better off hiding their powers and so they never came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    They haven't really gone into it beyond the idea that there is Kryptonite on Earth and, presumably, a Kara Zor-El on Earth-1 like there is on probably every Earth.

Who knows, it might just be how they end up introducing Power Girl...

Retired

The DEO had a stockpile of Kryptonite on Earth-38. I know that they were supposed to have gotten rid of it, but I can see that Oliver after first meeting Supergirl arranged for some of that K to fall off the back of a truck and make its way to Earth-1. He's Batman.

Ultimate Member

Didn't Thawn say that he'd met Supergirl's cousin in his past, and that Clark wasn't fast enough, or words to that effect?