Page 629 of 827 FirstFirst ... 129529579619625626627628629630631632633639679729 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It took them 3 seasons to use the Axel Walker Trickster again. Hartley hasn't appeared in a while. If the show needs a Boomerang they can use Owen Spencer.
    I guess that dinner with his parents must be going extremely well .

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    been a while since i watched, does EVERYBODY have powers now??
    Well, Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin have had them for a while. Iris briefly had them this episode and Harry got an intelligence boost. Recurring characters Ralph can stretch and Cecile can read minds. So yeah, aside from Joe, everybody has powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And have that compared/contrasted with Barry's developing relationship with a fresh-from-the-future Bart Allen/Impulse .

Or maybe Thawne goes back in time and picks up Zoom, Trajectory, and Savitar to unite in a common goal of destroying The Flash. Just imagine Thawne on a team with Zolomon and an evil version of Barry. Although I feel like him doing that would probably destroy the timeline.

But I do wonder if we'll see any kind of follow up to Thawne teasing that he might have a completely new face the next time Barry sees him.
    Thawne with other speedsters could work, but I don't think we need all evil past speedsters. In the comics, the Allen/Thawne rivalry spans generations, so they could do something like that. I don't know if I'd want them to introduce Cobalt Blue, but there's always that possibility (depending on if they want to make Bart inbred or not). Definitely use Don Allen and Meloni Thawne as Romeo and Juliet like characters. And of course Mystery Girl would have a part to play.

So we'd have speedster Big Bads but also metas from the future that Team Flash would have to fight as freak of the weeks? I don't know, it seems like this show does have to introduce new ways to create metas every season.

Maybe one day we'll visit Earth-2 and see McCulloch and his mirror gun .
    Or maybe metas from other Earths? I'd love to see Mirror Master dimension hop and take Rogues from other Earths to create a super Rogues Gallery.

It took them 3 seasons to use the Axel Walker Trickster again. Hartley hasn't appeared in a while. If the show needs a Boomerang they can use Owen Spencer.
    Owen Mercer, yeah, add him to the Allen/Thawne rivalry, since he is a Thawne and Bart's half brother.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    So we'd have speedster Big Bads but also metas from the future that Team Flash would have to fight as freak of the weeks? I don't know, it seems like this show does have to introduce new ways to create metas every season.
    And justify Barry saying in the intro "Our world was opened up to new threats and I'm the only one fast enough to stop them."

And justify Barry saying in the intro "Our world was opened up to new threats and I'm the only one fast enough to stop them."
    This is probably why it is better to keep Black Lightning and Supergirl in their own universe, rather than merge the universes like some people call for. It lessens the importance of Flash if there is an
    alien just as fast or a meta just as strong. Look how OP Superman was in the Justice League movie as compared to the other heroes, including Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    This is probably why it is better to keep Black Lightning and Supergirl in their own universe, rather than merge the universes like some people call for. It lessens the importance of Flash if there is an
    alien just as fast or a meta just as strong. Look how OP Superman was in the Justice League movie as compared to the other heroes, including Flash.
    Yeah, but Barry is faster then Kara, and she probably wouldn't be popping into Central City all the time where said threats are usually centered around...

BANNED

last time we saw Ralph he was determined to fight DeVoe after he basically watched that girl die, but now he just wants to stay at Star Labs because he might die? Oh well there it goes all your character development and progression. This is just getting frustrating

Also love how everyone in Team Flash was against Wally training and going out in the field but when Iris gets her speed she gets to train, "run Iris run!" "defeat this man! only you can do this" etc and a costume with it too. Like it's fine but all it freaking takes is an explanation. the writers continuously just write what comes to mind and only do what's most convenient for them. They never take time to just explain simple ass things or clear up things from the past. All they care about is the overall plot of the episode

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    last time we saw Ralph he was determined to fight DeVoe after he basically watched that girl die, but now he just wants to stay at Star Labs because he might die? Oh well there it goes all your character development and progression. This is just getting frustrating
    And this is the third or fourth time Ralph's quit being a hero because he's worried about himself. It's like they can't come up with a better conflict for him at this point.
    Also love how everyone in Team Flash was against Wally training and going out in the field but when Iris gets her speed she gets to train, "run Iris run!" "defeat this man! only you can do this" etc and a costume with it too. Like it's fine but all it freaking takes is an explanation. the writers continuously just write what comes to mind and only do what's most convenient for them. They never take time to just explain simple ass things or clear up things from the past. All they care about is the overall plot of the episode
    The worst part is that they never explained why they didn't send Caitlin into the field.

Seriously, they don't think to send Killer Frost to deal with fire-related problems? She's a heat vampire .

BANNED

And this is the third or fourth time Ralph's quit being a hero because he's worried about himself. It's like they can't come up with a better conflict for him at this point.

The worst part is that they never explained why they didn't send Caitlin into the field.

Seriously, they don't think to send Killer Frost to deal with fire-related problems? She's a heat vampire .
    I agree but I think they did in this one. Iris told Caitlyn she was on "fire duty" before they decided that she should go

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I agree but I think they did in this one. Iris told Caitlyn she was on "fire duty" before they decided that she should go
    Yeah, but you would still think Cisco could port Killer Frost there to help Iris...

I’m a fan and I will continue watching, but I hope and pray it is better than this current season.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Good for another season.

When the series inevitably does reach its end, I hope that it will be a proper conclusion and not end in the midst of a major unresolved storyline.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    I’m a fan and I will continue watching, but I hope and pray it is better than this current season.
    I hope they pick a better season villain and don't introduce anymore side heroes. This show struggles to give any other metas who ain't Barry direction.

I'm curious to see what they'll do for the 100th episode, especially if it falls into the next crossover like Arrow's did.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    This season has been significantly better than the last two season, so that's cause for hope. At the end of last season I'd committed to not picking it up again, so the fact I'm still watching is a big positive for me.

I hope they pick a better season villain and don't introduce anymore side heroes. This show struggles to give any other metas who ain't Barry direction.
    I hope they don't pick a season villain. I kind of liked Black Lightning's approach. You think you know who the main villain is, and it turns out there's somebody else behind them. Then you think you have that figured out, and there's something else even more dangerous. Keeps the season fresh and interesting. This business of the hero constantly losing for 22.5 episodes is for the birds.