Page 637 of 827 FirstFirst ... 137537587627633634635636637638639640641647687737 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    Why do so many people on Tumblr hate Ralph so much?
    They do? I thought Ralph was pretty popular overall, at least as far as new characters go.

Retired

Question: On Ralph’s costume near the left shoulder, there’s a button—what’s this for? To me, it looks like a valve such as would be on an air mattress. Does this have any functional purpose or did Cisco put it there just to be funny?

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Question: how many of Harry's "sonic scepters" were there? There are either two of them, or a continuity error. Ralph took the original (only?) one, and hid it within the folds of his skin to deny it to Barry. Later, however, Barry had it available during the failed attack on Devoe at his headquarters. Later still, however, Ralph produced the one he had hidden inside his skin. How many of these scepters were there?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Question: how many of Harry's "sonic scepters" were there? There are either two of them, or a continuity error. Ralph took the original (only?) one, and hid it within the folds of his skin to deny it to Barry. Later, however, Barry had it available during the failed attack on Devoe at his headquarters. Later still, however, Ralph produced the one he had hidden inside his skin. How many of these scepters were there?

I think what happened is Ralph made an impression of the sonic key (inside his own body!), so even though Barry got the original back, Ralph was able to make a copy. There was probably a deleted scene where this was made clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I think what happened is Ralph made an impression of the sonic key (inside his own body!), so even though Barry got the original back, Ralph was able to make a copy. There was probably a deleted scene where this was made clearer.
    I'm surprised that Ralph could duplicate it so easily. Harry made the first scepter out of rare materials under painstaking conditions.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Blackout killed Girder. Barry just subdued his zombie in season 2.

He has killed Atom Smasher and Sand Demon though, even if the show acts like he's never killed anyone.
    I'm still mad at them not making Atom Smasher a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Ralph on Legends writes itself. CW make this happen!!!!
    That would have been cool, then perhaps Sue would have appeared.

I would have love for them to reenact this scene, but just replace Fire with Sara.

Sue_Dibny_006.jpg
    Last edited by Elegant Dreamer; 04-22-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Retired

Never liked that exchange. Because obviously Ralph is a 10.

Now I’ve solved the case. The Mystery Girl must be Sue Dearbon Dibny come to rescue her future husband.

I like Ralph but Ray, Nate, and Ralph would make wish Gideon goes homicidal and kills the crew.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Never liked that exchange. Because obviously Ralph is a 10.

Now I’ve solved the case. The Mystery Girl must be Sue Dearbon Dibny come to rescue her future husband.
    You're good!

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I like Ralph but Ray, Nate, and Ralph would make wish Gideon goes homicidal and kills the crew.
    And yet if they were like in the comics, they’d each be very different.

Ray should be a combo of Indiana Jones and Doc Brown. Nate is like a mix of Luke Skywalker and Steve Rogers. While Ralph is Nick Charles crossed with Jim Rockford crossed with Rob Petrie.

But maybe with their experiences in this season of TV, they will all be transformed.

The thing is Ralph’s proposition that they should kill DeVoe was academic. They were nowhere near to accomplishing that goal, so the conversation should have been theoretical. There was no reason for Barry and Iris to come down so hard (their most unattractive quality) when they could have had a respectful and open debate.
    I agree with that, because despite the fact that Barry wouldn't budge no matter what, he could've brought way more counters to Ralph's argument. Like the Marlize issue.

DeVoe’s corpse doesn’t exist. So if they killed Thinker it would be the fiddler woman’s death as far as the police were concerned. There must be a lot of corpses at STAR Labs now.
    ::shudders:: Yuck. Since DeVoe has been absent for so long (after publicly appearing in court), I wonder if Marlize (or Ralph?) requested the semester off on DeVoe's behalf so he could take time to "recover".

Question: On Ralph’s costume near the left shoulder, there’s a button—what’s this for? To me, it looks like a valve such as would be on an air mattress. Does this have any functional purpose or did Cisco put it there just to be funny?
    Is that the pocket to contain the shrunken costume when it's not in use? In other words, it folds in on the button and when Ralph wants to use it, the costume expands and the button becomes part of it?

Or they wrote the scene and decided not to film it because it was too costly.

How many Canaries are there in this CW DC-verse?

Edit- OK they made a joke about it.
    Last edited by Sighphi; 04-24-2018 at 05:40 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    How many Canaries are there in this CW DC-verse?
    How many earth's are there? Just something to consider

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Is it me or does it sound like DeVoe is calling Leo "Snot" instead of Snart?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    How many earth's are there? Just something to consider
    Perhaps infinite, and perhaps the series finale of FLASH and the rest of the CW/Arrowverse will be a linewide crossover called....CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS.

Mindtrip: the CW/Arrowverse is destroyed by the Crisis and is reborn as...the DCEU.