Page 682 of 827 FirstFirst ... 182582632672678679680681682683684685686692732782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    That Waynetech car that was the McGuffin of the most recent episode...it was essentially...a possible Batmobile?
    Batwomanmobile? Seeing as Bruce Wayne left Gotham City three years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Batwomanmobile? Seeing as Bruce Wayne left Gotham City three years ago.
    It's Batmobile not Batmanmobile it's already gender neutral.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    That Waynetech car that was the McGuffin of the most recent episode...it was essentially...a possible Batmobile?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    I'd say it was more of a "Now that Wayne isn't diverting the best tech to his Bat-equipment the military finally gets real cutting edge equipment".

Retired

If the mulitverse is completely destroyed, then Eobard can't survive it, since no one survives. Presumably he and Flash prevented the Anti-Monitor from being fully successful and some sort of universe or multiverse survives as a result of their sacrifice. On the other hand, if Nora prevents Barry's sacrifice that could result in destroying everything, wiping out all possible universes.

With the car, I could accept everything but the phasing. In this universe, it's established that it's almost impossible to phase and it's a miracle that anyone can do it You have to have a metaphysical connection to something like the Speed Force. I would accept it if it was a power that Silver Ghost has in her meta-tech, but it shouldn't be an option built into the car.

Astonishing Member

It's the latest smart car from Google to avoid traffic jams. Just imagine every phased till you get to your destination.

The car was silly.

BANNED

maybe the car's special features were to be showcased originally in the crossover but they couldn't work it in as Batwoman has a very truncated role and didn't want it to go to waste so they worked it into the flash for another car. speaking of the crossover Arrow hit the bulls mark when he said the monitor wasn't very smart. really why didn't he give the book to the heroes instead of some random ordinary person he favoured for some unfathomable reason if he wanted to make them experience reality altering that occurs during a crisis or just give them a glimpse into the future to show them the face of their adversary and the scale of the threat they were facing? I was sure that some hint of the anti monitor would be revealed in the end when the tagline of the COIE was used but was disappointed. it also seems that the world of the other flash was ruined for no cogent reason but just on whim which makes this monitor one screwy saviour. he will probably give a anti matter generator to the next individual to "prepare" everyone for the crisis and search for heroes. It would have worked better if he had some scenes giving concrete reasons for the steps he was taking for "testing" the heroes in this manner for the anti monitor is not going to bend reality but erase it so this entire exercise seemed seeped in futility.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 01-20-2019 at 01:04 AM.

How many times you going to fight this guy by standing there and waiting for him to take your powers and strike you?

Idiots!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    How many times you going to fight this guy by standing there and waiting for him to take your powers and strike you?

Idiots!
    How many more episodes are left?

LOL! at least 10.

Don't kill the guy that has killed how many people. Or at least beat him senseless?

Good plan Flash.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 01-22-2019 at 06:51 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Great Elongated Man moment with that helicopter evacuation scene.

Ultimate Member

Glad Barry at least put up a fight. He's been in enough fights already.

Anyone count how many metas were there? Because that chopper seemed rather small for that many people.

Retired

Bork!!!! NOOOOO!!!!

I hate the way they waste cool characters without giving them a chance to shine.

And not to toot my own horn--if I don't who will--remember when I said this after episode 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post

--they have an obvious means of neutralizing Cicada right in front of them--Grace. She's the key. And what other character spent a long time in a coma after being hit by dark matter? When Grace wakes up will she have the power to stop Cicada?

It was also interesting to see the Doctor get her own origin story of sorts, on the night of the particle accelerator explosion. I don't trust her.
    I wonder if the Doc will get in the way of the team, since she seems to be the one pulling the strings.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Bork!!!! NOOOOO!!!!

I hate the way they waste cool characters without giving them a chance to shine.
    Bork was, simultaneously, the only thing really worth talking about this episode, and the biggest disappointment.

And his powers were originally mystical, weren't they? Connected to an idol if memory serves. I know they repurposed him for the show, but still...if you're going to reference a character that obscure, have the decency to honor the source material!

As for the rest? Well, this feels like the post-holiday lethargy that CW shows usually lapse into until things get cranked up again in the last three eps of the season.

Retired

The previous episode felt like a cut n paste episode, where they must have filmed different stuff at different times and then cut it all together to make a show--since Grant was filming the Elseworlds episodes at the time and the Nora and Eobard scenes are connected to the 100th episode.

So I'd say this was the first real episode after the break, as we see Barry acting a lot more Oliver Queen this time. Maybe he has some muscle memory of being Green Arrow and he can handle himself better in a fight without powers.

Kurt Busiek must be in bits over the demise of Bork. It was because he had so much love for Carl Bork's appearance in the Flash-Batman team-up, "But Bork Can Hurt You"--THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD 81 (December 1968 - January 1969)--that Busiek brought back the big brawler to be a part of THE POWER COMPANY team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    LOL! at least 10.

Don't kill the guy that has killed how many people. Or at least beat him senseless?

Good plan Flash.
    Or at the very least knock in out cold and put him in a containment cell like Alex did with Colonel Haley. But then Barry always makes stupid decisions. Like letting Reverse Flash go in Crisis on Earth-X.