Page 693 of 827 FirstFirst ... 193593643683689690691692693694695696697703743793 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 12392
    Astonishing Member

Just another day in the incompetent super hero fight scenes. The show is dragging. I was the old Harry was back, this one is a downer.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Just another day in the incompetent super hero fight scenes. The show is dragging. I was the old Harry was back, this one is a downer.
    I loved the TV show Ed and TC but I've been over Wells since Earth-2 Harry left.

One thing about this show, it showed that Iris is not the "leader" of Team Flash. Her absence neither diminished nor improved their performance. She keeps Barry happy; that's it.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Well, he is back -- as the Reverse Flash (but missing this episode).
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I'm still of the opinion Barry was an idiot for telling both Lyla and John about this in the first place.
    That was Cisco's fault. During Heroes vs Aliens, he stumbled on the recording an older Barry made on the Waverider warning Rip not to trust him, and pretty much forced him to tell everyone about Flashpoint. That's why most of the heroes voted to leave Barry behind when they went to rescue the President (and ended up getting mind controlled by the Dominators.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Uh, doesn't Cisco have super powers that he could have used to escape? And if Barry hit Killer Shark a thousand times at super speed, he might have been able to free Cisco without using the untested serum.
    Ciscos uses his hands to open breaches, and his arms were pinned to his sides. As for the punches- considering the amount of damage that King Shark took from Grodd, I doubt he would have been bothered by a few hundred punches from The Flash.

Just another day in the incompetent super hero fight scenes. The show is dragging. I want the old Harry was back, this one is a downer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I loved the TV show Ed and TC but I've been over Wells since Earth-2 Harry left.
    I agree. While I love Tom as an actor, both Sherloque and HR have been my least favorite version of Harry. I guess that's why I don't mind seeing him as Eobard yet again, because at least that's a Harrison Wells I liked.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

In almost every episode there is that one "Oh what the hell?!?" moment. That moment that is just so stupid it makes you wonder why you even watch the show with writing this bad. For this episode it was the fight scene. XS distracts Grodd and Barry being the "genius" instead of just grabbing the crown decides to be cool and punch him? WTF you morons!!! Just take the damn crown and the fight is over.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I'm still of the opinion Barry was an idiot for telling both Lyla and John about this in the first place.
    Perhaps. I just wish they'd punch him and get it over with. For some reason, movies/tv treat a single punch to the face as complete absolution for any crime. Just ask Loki!

BANNED

he was in mood for old tricks. the king shark romance plot reminded me of the shape of water. The "Kaiju" battle never reached the intensity of a full fledged fight. I felt that Cisco is riding a high horse these days and is constantly is getting on nerves due to his attitude. perhaps Barry should have let him get eaten.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

At least Joe West is back and is still cool and charming.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    At least Joe West is back and is still cool and charming.
    Agreed, though it seemed like his voice was slightly off (though maybe it's because we haven't heard him in a while).
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Cool fight between Grodd and King Shark. It was bloody.

BANNED

Amidst all the rumors of departures, finally we have confirmation somebody is leaving...showrunner Todd Helbing is stepping down after season five to work on developing further content for Warner Television, his replacement is Erik Wallis, who's been co-producer since season four.

https://www.newsarama.com/44274-the-...eason-six.html

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Amidst all the rumors of departures, finally we have confirmation somebody is leaving...showrunner Todd Helbing is stepping down after season five to work on developing further content for Warner Television, his replacement is Erik Wallis, who's been co-producer since season four.

Definitely no issue with getting new blood in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Well, he had a season and a half tenure, which I guess isn't too bad...

Mighty Member

Without a doubt, Dwyer's niece is a far better Cicada.