Page 716 of 827 FirstFirst ... 216616666706712713714715716717718719720726766816 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so Sue Dibny is going to be on the show? Very nice. Give Ralph some happiness.
    You'd think she'd eventually appear given how much they've been building up to her, but it would be kind of hilarious if everything Sue related is off-screen .
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Are Kate and Cisco even 'known' in their costumed personas? I fail to see how i would overwhelm their other accomplishments
    Ramsey recognized Caitlin as Killer Frost after he saw her transformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I'm sure they decided to pull this about face after Carlos Valdes decided to stick around instead of leaving the show which just makes last season look even dumber now than before.
    Ohhhh, snap - is that what happened?? I had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Ohhhh, snap - is that what happened?? I had no idea.
    I don't think it's been exactly confirmed, but it would explain a lot about Cisco's storyline last season.

With all these people returning for the Crisis, is it really too much to ask for Julian to come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    With all these people returning for the Crisis, is it really too much to ask for Julian to come back?
    I'd love to see his reaction to Killer Frost being in control now .

Julian coming back somehow as Dr. Alchemy (different power source but same/similar powers) would be cool, actually. Well, Dr. Alchemy or Mr. Element, either one.

Mighty Member

Going to miss Gypsy.

The show was better without Barry. Nobody acted like an idiot.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

You know Iris is on a vacation because she finally lets her natural black curls hang loose.

I'm kind of surprised it took them this long to create an AI of Barry. I'm honestly surprised they didn't keep it, if only because it could probably help with comedy and give us a new dose of Barry. It even helped Barry realize what his favorite movie is!

What a sad end for Gypsy. I get that the chances of the actress coming back anytime soon were slim, but to just kill her off like that without the actress even being there just seems like a disservice to the character and her tenure on the show (and a bit of a "woman in refrigerator" moment since it mostly focused on the man-pain of the men in her life). I guess this does make it more likely they killed Jesse off along with Earth-2 .

All respect to Camilla, but I still held some hope Cisco and Cynthia could've gone the distance...but it turns out Cynthia's feelings for Cisco were ultimately her own undoing, making her death even sadder.

Wow, so the smarmy detective wasn't the culprit! Didn't see that coming.

Hey, we finally see Caitlin again! Figures they would use her to try and appeal to Ramsey, and considering how much death has plagued Caitlin's life I'm not surprised he used that as a means of talking her into it. But bringing up Ronnie was a low blow .

Is it just me, or do we see a lot of alternate Cisco's who are villains? Earth-2 Reverb, Earth-19 Echo, Elseworlds Cisco. Flashpoint Cisco was the only one who wasn't a criminal, but he was technically Earth-1 Cisco (then again, so was Elseworlds). I guess it's the same for Caitlin/Killer Frost (although she started out as a villain).

I love how Cisco and Camilla get to the "I love you" part of the relationship without ever outright saying "I love you" .

I thought for sure we'd see Cisco get his powers back or resolve to get them back by the end of the episode, but maybe they'll still build up to it. Although with Barry gone, won't Team Flash really just have Frost and Elongated Man? They'll be fairly under-manned.

So Nash thinks he knows a way to save Barry. Is it involved with Eternium? Or how he knows The Monitor?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Whichever character/speedster was in charge in place of Barry would be doing the same stupid things. Just the way it is.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Part of me wonders if Cynthia was killed off for the same reason they had Cisco give up his power - they want to sideline Breachers during "Crisis" because it might be too easy for the heroes to have one around.

After finding out here how the Cisco actor almost left the show, it makes me wonder if they made a deal where he gets a spotlight episode where he gets to show his dramatic chops. We have to also have a "comic book Vibe" during Crisis, with that outfit, popping and locking... Is there an "Earth-80s?"

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    You know, I was just thinking last night that this is the kind of thing I'd like to see on a regular basis. Cisco came up against a formidable challenge and outsmarted his opponent.

It was kind of laughable that Cisco was worried he wouldn't be able to save people like Barry, since just last ep Barry saved exactly ZERO people in the hospital fight scene.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Whichever character/speedster was in charge in place of Barry would be doing the same stupid things. Just the way it is.
    Yeah, but it has become really problematic. They're always trying to build the big bad up so effectively that Barry has to lose pretty much every encounter in the dumbest ways possible until the very last moment. At that point, you start to wonder why the villain even thinks of Barry as a threat?

But this has become a problem across all television formats ever since the longer-form stories became the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Yeah, but it has become really problematic. They're always trying to build the big bad up so effectively that Barry has to lose pretty much every encounter in the dumbest ways possible until the very last moment. At that point, you start to wonder why the villain even thinks of Barry as a threat?

But this has become a problem across all television formats ever since the longer-form stories became the norm.
    It's not just that. It is Barry can't even think of a solution on his own. He has to be spoon fed by the rest of the team back at headquarters. And least Oliver and Kara can act independently some of the time and figure out how to
    beat the villain all on their own. Kate also seems to be pretty good at figuring stuff out so far. Barry is just sort of the blunt fist. Must be why Iris says "We are Flash".

Shame about Cynthia

Still, good episode, was also nice to see Breacher again.