Page 724 of 827 FirstFirst ... 224624674714720721722723724725726727728734774824 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cisco doesn't have his powers again, but is unsure if he's happy with that.
    He invented Captain Cold's cold gun (and Heatwave's gun as well, I think) as well as a bunch of other nifty gadgets. If he wants to be a member of the Super Friends, it shouldn't be a problem.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Eric Wallace talks about the second half of season 6:

- Cisco doesn't have his powers again, but is unsure if he's happy with that.
    Oh got dammit...seriously with him again?

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Oh got dammit...seriously with him again?
    I wonder if they'll introduce a new Captain Cold, bring back Wentworth Miller, or recast the role entirely.

Happy to hear that Jay and Joan are still around.

I do wonder how Cisco's powers would work now that there isn't a Multiverse, from their point of view. I guess he could still vibe stuff, but would he still be able to open breaches?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I wonder if they'll introduce a new Captain Cold, bring back Wentworth Miller, or recast the role entirely.
    At this point that would probably be the only way to finally do The Rogues properly.
    Happy to hear that Jay and Joan are still around.
    I wonder if Jay and Joan just ended up on Earth-Prime like the Brainy's and Beth or if in the new timeline Jay was the original Flash (like in comic Post-Crisis).
    I do wonder how Cisco's powers would work now that there isn't a Multiverse, from their point of view. I guess he could still vibe stuff, but would he still be able to open breaches?
    He could make breaches just to move around on Earth-1, but I'm not sure if that still relied on there being a Multiverse.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

I wonder if Jay and Joan just ended up on Earth-Prime like the Brainy's and Beth or if in the new timeline Jay was the original Flash (like in comic Post-Crisis).
    Hopefully the former, but I'm not holding my breath.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Hopefully the former, but I'm not holding my breath.
    I guess we'll find out about the new timeline tonight...

So at the end of Crisis there were still multiple Earths. But Cisco said there is now only one?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So at the end of Crisis there were still multiple Earths. But Cisco said there is now only one?
    They don't know. To them there is only one earth left.

I think I'm going to miss the latest version(s) of Wells that we usually got every new season the most.

Quote Originally Posted by djk61387 View Post
    They don't know. To them there is only one earth left.
    Okay. Another question. If Star Labs is undamaged, was there still an accident that created the Metas of Central City, including Flash?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Okay. Another question. If Star Labs is undamaged, was there still an accident that created the Metas of Central City, including Flash?
    Kirby, you're going to hurt your head thinking about this and other loose Crisis threads on Earth-Prime.

Mighty Member

Look's like Diggle's arrival happened before he made that "green" discovery.

So is Carlos Valdes leaving the show after all? Otherwise why he is going somewhere if he is just coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    So is Carlos Valdes leaving the show after all? Otherwise why he is going somewhere if he is just coming back?
    Leaving for awhile, but more like a hiatus I suppose.

In lieu of an intro, now the show has a cool opening sequence like a proper Superhero show .

Poor Jitters. Only just re-opens and it's already getting robbed and thrashed...

Did anyone else get a good look at the map of Earth Prime and the Post-Crisis timeline? National City is surprisingly closer to Star City then it is Metropolis, and Freeland is right below Metropolis (which I found a nice nod to how Black Lightning originated from Metropolis' Suicide Slum in the comics). Gotham is right in the middle.

So is Top a guy like in the comics now? What happened to Rainbow Raider?

I only just realized this, but Nash inadvertently killed every other Harrison Wells in the Multiverse by releasing the Anti-Monitor. I'm glad to see Cisco still reeling from Harry and Jesse's death (although Sherloque's dead too now).

Barry teaming-up with pre-GL Diggle was kind of fun, especially with Barry getting back the mask he gave Oliver and bringing things full-circle. Barry was a big part of Oliver's journey as a hero, and giving his mask back to Barry feels a bit like a passing of the torch moment. And led Diggle to give one of his patented pep talks to help Barry realize that he doesn't need to see a Mission in every little detail to honor Oliver's memory. Although my favorite scene was Diggle taking all those pills before Barry super-speeded him away .

So something seems up with Barry's powers. The Speed Force acclimating to the new Earth, maybe? Or maybe Barry is still reeling from Oliver unlocking his full potential?

But this was really more Iris' episode then Barry's, as she takes charge and shows off her sleuthing skills as she tries to uncover the new conspiracy going on in Central City. I feel like there's been more hard-hitting reporting in this one episode then we've gotten from Supergirl all season.

So the Big Bad for the second half of the season is Black Hole. Considering who turned out to be behind Black Hole in the comics, I wonder if they'll stay that faithful to the organization here given what happened to them last season. Although they did mention a certain location they are famously connected to is now on Earth Prime.

Joseph Carver is one of the lead Black Hole guys in the comics, but the moment they mentioned his wife is the gender-flipped Mirror Master II, I knew he was likely going to turn out to be a patsy for whatever his wife is doing. Especially if Eva is anywhere near as dangerous as the comic version of McCulloch is.

As if Andrea wasn't unscrupulous enough, but Obsidian apparently partakes in corporate espionage.

What is it with this show and turning the female Dr. Light into a bad guy? And this time it's actually Kimiyo Hoshi. Do they not know Arthur Light exists and was even mentioned way back in the backdoor pilot for this show? At least she's apparently brainwashed so she's not "actually" a bad guy .

I guess I can't blame Cisco for blaming himself for not being able to do more to help curtail Crisis. If he was still Vibe, he would've been able to sense what was happening to the Multiverse and maybe have helped organize Earth's heroes or saved more people from other Earths. Although now that Crisis is all said and done, I wonder if this will put him on the path to permanently getting his powers back.

I wasn't expecting them to write Cisco out. I wonder how long it'll last? 3-4 episodes, tops? And what new threats will he bring back for Team Flash to contend with?

I guess the writers needed a reason to keep Nash around and on Team Flash, even though everyone still kind of blames him for Crisis, and now he's stuck doing Cisco's job. Considering how prickly and self-centered he is, even by Wells standards, I think it's going to be a difficult adjustment for everybody.

So was Nash's Allegra like his sidekick, or his Jesse?

I'm guessing Eva was experimenting with the Mirror Dimension? Was that her that pulled Iris into the mirror? Is that really Iris in the next episode, or a mirror version of Iris?