Page 738 of 827 FirstFirst ... 238638688728734735736737738739740741742748788 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 12392
    Mighty Member

For an unplanned finale that was a good cliffhanger

Well, Eva finally wears a costume, although I can't say it really resembles Mirror Master's comic costume much. Not even a more feminine take on it, although I don't think a bodysuit in his comic colors would've been that hard to do. I guess there's some green in there? I kinda figured we wouldn't get a headsock mask.

So, I guess in Carver's defense, he honestly thought Eva died when she went into the mirror and all his research gave him the inclination that she was probably either dead or permanently altered. Did he give up too early? Maybe. Going on to turn her company into a front for a criminal organization that killed and misused a lot of people wasn't in his favor either, but maybe he did have a point that the Eva we see now isn't the same woman he was married too.

It's kind of amazing to think that Carver apparently never realized Barry was The Flash. Not once in the whole episode did he imply he knew or figure it out. Which, for a major villain on this show, is kind of impressive.

They really got a lot of mileage out of Danielle Panabaker sitting on a couch.

Frost is never going to live her old "Killer" moniker down. The power of branding, am I right ?

"The Barry Allen I know would never even consider that deal." Uh...I want to agree with you Harry, but Barry's had to contemplate a few no-win deals across the series.

It's nice that the teamwork among the Carver angels is so good that they can speak to each other in their native languages and no one gets confused.

Watching the soon-to-be Dibny's fight side-by-side was amazing .

So Sue was planning to murder Carver to save her parents and then gets framed for his murder. Talk about irony. I guess this means sticking with Team Flash and Ralph until she gets cleared of the crime...unless she isn't and this is what keeps Sue in the wind moving forward.

I guess if there was doubts towards Eva's Supervillain status, she turns her revenge on Carver into a powerplay to steal her company back. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts using Black Hole now too. And if she was really not a villain she probably would have returned all the mirror duplicates already and not had to frame Sue for Carver's murder. She probably has deeper plans she knows Team Flash will oppose so she's keeping her hostages intact.

It's time for Mirror Master to face the power of Joe West .

That Joe/Nash hug was kind of weird. Have they interacted at all this season? They acted like buddies.

Iris disappears after transforming into a mirror being? Did Eva summon her out or is this how Eva mutated into the person she is now?

I'm guessing Cisco was going to come back next episode (albeit now next season) with the key to the machine that will bring everyone back from the Mirror Dimension and give Barry his speed back. Which I am all ready for because I am really done with The Flash being so ineffectual.

The only power Barry has left seems to be "the Power of Love" which doesn't work all that well.

Maybe Barry has to go Back to the Future?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I had a thought- Iris disappeared, right? What if she was pulled into another dimension and ends up creating Barry's new Speedforce? Gives a whole new meaning to 'WE are the Flash'.

Summary for next season has been released, with an obvious spoiler in it:

[quote]"Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) lived a normal life as a perpetually tardy C.S.I. in the Central City Police Department. Barry’s life changed forever when the S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator exploded, creating a dark-matter lightning storm that struck Barry, bestowing him with superspeed and making him the fastest man alive — The Flash. After a thrilling cliffhanger last season which saw the new Mirror Master (Efrat Dor) victorious and still-at-large in Central City, The Flash must regroup in order to stop her and find a way to make contact with his missing wife, Iris West-Allen (Candice Patton).

With help from the rest of Team Flash, which includes superheroes Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker), Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes), Ralph Dibny (Hartley Sawyer), and Nash Wells (Tom Cavanagh), as well as the Flash’s adoptive father Joe West (Jesse L. Martin), Meta-Attorney Cecile Horton (Danielle Nicolet), tough cub reporter Allegra Garcia (Kayla Compton) and brilliant tech-nerd Chester P. Runk (Brandon McKnight)…Flash will ultimately defeat Mirror Master. But in doing so, he’ll also unleash an even more powerful and devastating threat on Central City: one that threatens to tear his team—and his marriage—apart."[quote]

When was the last time we had a season where Barry's actions DIDN'T create the next season's Big Bad? Season 4?

Eva's costume was a bit unnecessary.

Good episode, even though it was obviously not meant as a season finale.

That fight scene was pure ham and cheese and I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I had a thought- Iris disappeared, right? What if she was pulled into another dimension and ends up creating Barry's new Speedforce? Gives a whole new meaning to 'WE are the Flash'.

Summary for next season has been released, with an obvious spoiler in it:
    "Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) lived a normal life as a perpetually tardy C.S.I. in the Central City Police Department. Barry’s life changed forever when the S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator exploded, creating a dark-matter lightning storm that struck Barry, bestowing him with superspeed and making him the fastest man alive — The Flash. After a thrilling cliffhanger last season which saw the new Mirror Master (Efrat Dor) victorious and still-at-large in Central City, The Flash must regroup in order to stop her and find a way to make contact with his missing wife, Iris West-Allen (Candice Patton).

With help from the rest of Team Flash, which includes superheroes Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker), Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes), Ralph Dibny (Hartley Sawyer), and Nash Wells (Tom Cavanagh), as well as the Flash’s adoptive father Joe West (Jesse L. Martin), Meta-Attorney Cecile Horton (Danielle Nicolet), tough cub reporter Allegra Garcia (Kayla Compton) and brilliant tech-nerd Chester P. Runk (Brandon McKnight)…Flash will ultimately defeat Mirror Master. But in doing so, he’ll also unleash an even more powerful and devastating threat on Central City: one that threatens to tear his team—and his marriage—apart."

When was the last time we had a season where Barry's actions DIDN'T create the next season's Big Bad? Season 4?
    I'm guessing the creation of the new Speed Force leads Barry to defeat Mirror Master and also results in the new threat...either the Speed Force Storm or whatever Thawne is now. I wonder if Iris is involved to the extent where it would endanger their marriage....although I've also seen some speculation that Eddie comes back?

Considering Eric Wallace talks about bringing in more stuff from Joshua Williamson's run, could be unlocking the other Forces.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm guessing the creation of the new Speed Force leads Barry to defeat Mirror Master and also results in the new threat...either the Speed Force Storm or whatever Thawne is now. I wonder if Iris is involved to the extent where it would endanger their marriage....although I've also seen some speculation that Eddie comes back?

Considering Eric Wallace talks about bringing in more stuff from Joshua Williamson's run, could be unlocking the other Forces.

What other forces?

It was the Strength Force, Sage Force, Still Force, and Forever Force.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It was the Strength Force, Sage Force, Still Force, and Forever Force.

Hmmm, some of those sound odd, but thanks.

I always wince when I see people get cut by sharp things, especially glass, and seeing Eva cut through Flash to get to Carver was...horrific.

I can't really judge this as a season finale, but it felt weird that so much screentime was given to Frost and there was no Cisco. Elongated Man and Co. vs. the Light Villains was cool, though. I liked that they mixed things up by doing various split screen effects.

So, I guess in Carver's defense, he honestly thought Eva died when she went into the mirror and all his research gave him the inclination that she was probably either dead or permanently altered. Did he give up too early? Maybe. Going on to turn her company into a front for a criminal organization that killed and misused a lot of people wasn't in his favor either, but maybe he did have a point that the Eva we see now isn't the same woman he was married tool.
    That was something I hadn't even considered. Maybe Carver would've looked more sympathetic if he weren't such a massive tool this whole time. I can only wonder what this means for Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Maybe Barry has to go Back to the Future?
    Maybe Huey Lewis needs to write a song called "The Paragon of Love".

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I can't really judge this as a season finale, but it felt weird that so much screentime was given to Frost and there was no Cisco. Elongated Man and Co. vs. the Light Villains was cool, though. I liked that they mixed things up by doing various split screen effects.
    I almost forgot Cisco wasn't in it. They didn't even mention him.
    That was something I hadn't even considered. Maybe Carver would've looked more sympathetic if he weren't such a massive tool this whole time. I can only wonder what this means for Iris.
    Yeah, it was pretty hard to feel bad for what happened to him even if we were supposed to side with the heroes not wanting him to get murdered.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Well since the season is going to drop on Netflix this week I will finally be able to watch the rest of it. I watched up until Crisis, but then had to stop because watching anything on the CW site is almost impossible. That site and their streaming sucks so much it might as well not exist.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

The Wells ghosts were kind of hard on Barry there...who wouldn't contemplate trading a monster's life for Iris', even if only for a moment? That just seems like being, I don't know, human? It would be pretty cold, actually, if he could just turn that deal down right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    The Wells ghosts were kind of hard on Barry there...who wouldn't contemplate trading a monster's life for Iris', even if only for a moment? That just seems like being, I don't know, human? It would be pretty cold, actually, if he could just turn that deal down right off the bat.
    Yeah, it didn't make sense. Barry has had times where he's had to take a few minutes to consider difficult decisions like that before, even if he always made the right decision in the end.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Yeah, it didn't make sense. Barry has had times where he's had to take a few minutes to consider difficult decisions like that before, even if he always made the right decision in the end.
    I do wonder if there's something else going on, given Wells' connection to Thawne....or it could be drama for the sake of drama.

Also, adventurer Wells seems like the kind of guy who'd be okay with that trade-off anyway. Honestly, most of the Wells would...