Page 752 of 827 FirstFirst ... 252652702742748749750751752753754755756762802 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 12392

Jon Cor is joining the cast as Chillblaine.

Scientist Mark Stevens is a charismatic bad boy obsessed with cryogenic technology. But when he’s not breaking into corporate safes, he’s busy breaking hearts with his irresistible charm and roguish style. Armed with his own cold weapons, he’ll become a new thorn in the side of Team Flash as the DC Comics villain Chillblaine.”

Really seems more like a Season 6 finale trailer^^ No wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've never heard of this character. This just screams 'Oh, crap. We moved Captain Cold to another show and killed him off; we need a new one now.'

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I've never heard of this character. This just screams 'Oh, crap. We moved Captain Cold to another show and killed him off; we need a new one now.'
    One of the top three crap things on this show is the squandering of the potential of the Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Chillblaine in the comics was literally a second rate Captain Cold Golden Glider tried to replace her brother with, so...yeah .

Chillblaine in the comics was literally a second rate Captain Cold Golden Glider tried to replace her brother with, so...yeah .
    Wasn't it a running gag that Golden Glider would set up some rube to be Chillblaine for some heist then she'd kill them? #3 or #4 caught on and killed her, prompting Captain Cold to return and do this.

I'm guessing this Chillblaine won't face such a fate. The producers probably figure what is Flash without a villain with cold-based powers, so...here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wasn't it a running gag that Golden Glider would set up some rube to be Chillblaine for some heist then she'd kill them? #3 or #4 caught on and killed her, prompting Captain Cold to return and do this.

I'm guessing this Chillblaine won't face such a fate. The producers probably figure what is Flash without a villain with cold-based powers, so...here we go.
    Yeah. I wonder if they'll have him re-form the Rogues to be more like their comic version, but I've kind of given up on hoping for that from the show at this point.

And I only just realized we have gender-flipped versions of Mirror Master and Weather Wizard along with the originals...

Yeah. I wonder if they'll have him re-form the Rogues to be more like their comic version, but I've kind of given up on hoping for that from the show at this point.

And I only just realized we have gender-flipped versions of Mirror Master and Weather Wizard along with the originals...
    And the Sam Scudder version is still out there with the gender-flipped The Top, come to think of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    And the Sam Scudder version is still out there with the gender-flipped The Top, come to think of it...
    I don't think the Scudder or McCulloch versions of Mirror Master ever met each other in the comics. I wonder if they could do that on the show...

This one didn't surprise me. I think Grant's contract runs through at least an 8th season, if not more.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Please let that be the end of it. The show is on fumes and they have easily beaten the episode count for syndication reruns haven't they?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Please let that be the end of it. The show is on fumes and they have easily beaten the episode count for syndication reruns haven't they?
    As long as it's the CW's top show, it can go on forever.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    If Grant is still game, and it seems he is, and ratings are still good, the show could go on for awhile. I wouldn't expect Supernatural length, but 10 seasons wouldn't be out of the question. Isn't the only reason Arrow ended, is because Stephen Amell wanted to move on? Could have gone longer too. If something is making them money, a Network isn't going to dump it, that's why Supernatural went on as long as it did.