Page 755 of 827 FirstFirst ... 255655705745751752753754755756757758759765805 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 12392

So there's a shrine to the fallen Team Flash members. I saw Ronnie's Firestorm apparatus, Captain Cold's goggles (?), Jesse and Nora's suits...and obviously the Wells tribute.

The artificial Speed Force has boosted Barry's brain to where now he's as smart as he is in the comics, albeit with the caveat that it basically makes him a sociopathic Mr. Spock. I guess things can never quite be so simple .

Frost is finally back after giving birt...I mean, her sabbatical. It's nice to see her again, although I wonder how long before we see Caitlin again?

Sunlight sure bowed out of there fast. I guess she didn't care for her boss not being human. Is that the same for the rest of the assassination trio? Are we just not going to deal with them now, or...?

"Rachel Maddow 2.0" is kind of funny when Rachel Maddow actually voices a character in the Arrowverse (Vesper Fairchild).

Well, at least Eva finally has a clear goal of supplanting the real world with the Mirror World. I guess this is technically all Barry's fault. Oops?

Is finding Eva McCulloch was a Mirror Duplicate going to shine some doubt in the investigation into Sue as Carver's killer? Is that there out for proving her innocence?

Allegra is now dressing like Nash and using his teleport bombs. Is that supposed to be her Superhero costume?

So, wait, hypothetically anyone on Team Flash can temporarily have speed if they take Velocity X? I don't know how I feel about that, but Flash vs. Superspeed Frost was pretty epic .

I kinda get why Barry did it, but destroying the Artificial Speed Force renders him powerless again and basically means the Wells' sacrificed themselves for nothing. Like, what was the last episode even for?

I really hope the team doesn't hold what happened against Barry. He wasn't in a right state of mind until he saw Iris in pain, and it was because of the Artificial Speed Force.

Well, people wanted to see Matt Letscher as Thawne again, so will they settle for that scene of him stealing Wells' identity? But it seems Earth-Prime Wells has been resurrected because of Crisis, maybe? And to fulfill the need for the Earth to have a real Wells? Has he been alive this whole time on the current Earth? Are we finally going to get to know the real Harrison Wells who is now the only one left?

Here's my question about the Wells resurrection- in season 1, Joe West dug up his body, and had it transported to the CCPD crime lab so that Barry could run tests to determine who it was. Did they then just put the body back where they dug it up?

I think that's 100%, OG Wells, just not his original body. Looking at the scene again, there was no time jump, meaning as soon as Thrawne put him in that makeshift grave and then left, he re-formed via those glowing green particles, standing on top of the grave. Think of it as how the Human Cylons from the rebooted Battlestar Galactica resurrected, I guess. So his old body's corpse is what Joe dug up, etc. Wells in his new body, that's the mystery (where has he been for 7 years, how was this possible, etc).

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I really hope the team doesn't hold what happened against Barry. He wasn't in a right state of mind until he saw Iris in pain, and it was because of the Artificial Speed Force.
    I agree with you it wasn't Barry's fault at all and would have happened to anybody else in that situation.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Here's my question about the Wells resurrection- in season 1, Joe West dug up his body, and had it transported to the CCPD crime lab so that Barry could run tests to determine who it was. Did they then just put the body back where they dug it up?
    Crisis magic .

Crisis magic .
    I was thinking Flashpoint actually, but Crisis works too!

Grant Gustin talks about the Wells reveal at the end.

It sounds like it isn't just the original Earth-1 Harrison Wells but that he may have been created from the essence of all the Wells'.

They should seriously adapt that story where Kadabra tricks Barry into thinking he's paralyzed laying in a hospital bed and Flash was only his imagination.

But knowing it's CW they'll probably F it up.

Just a question; isn't Iris supposed to be pregnant right now? Like, at least a few months along?

Frost! So Barry called her ahead of time and told her to wait for perfect timing but didn't let Cisco in on it?

Cold, emotionless Barry went from being cool to being terrifying. I like how that whole voting thing was just his prediction. For a second, I thought it happened too fast and too easy. As cool as Flash's fight with Frost was, Flash winning the fight because of the quantum ball was even cooler.

We're getting Wells...the original Wells! Whoa.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Frost! So Barry called her ahead of time and told her to wait for perfect timing but didn't let Cisco in on it?
    Probably because it wasn't efficient enough to tell him.

I really hope this version of Barry returns one day. Creepy as hell, in a positive manner.

Also, didn't see the original Wells, of all people, making a return.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post

Cold, emotionless Barry went from being cool to being terrifying. I like how that whole voting thing was just his prediction. For a second, I thought it happened too fast and too easy. As cool as Flash's fight with Frost was, Flash winning the fight because of the quantum ball was even cooler.

We're getting Wells...the original Wells! Whoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I really hope this version of Barry returns one day. Creepy as hell, in a positive manner.

Also, didn't see the original Wells, of all people, making a return.
    Barry's heart may be what holds him back from being truly effective as a hero, but at the same time, it's what keeps him from being a ruthless monster who thinks nothing of taking out anyone in the way of his goals, whether enemies or friends. Kind of reminds me of the difference between Amazing Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and Superior Spider-Man (Otto Octavius as Peter Parker/"Elliot Tolliver"), insofar as while we can chide both Peter and Barry for not being as effective as they should be with their capabilities, at least their compassion enables them to inspire hope in those they save and protect, as opposed to just terrifying civilians and allies/friends along with the criminals and villains they fight against. That said, looking forward to how the original Harrison Wells, assuming that is still him, interacts with and reacts to Barry and company.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Barry's heart may be what holds him back from being truly effective as a hero, but at the same time, it's what keeps him from being a ruthless monster who thinks nothing of taking out anyone in the way of his goals, whether enemies or friends. Kind of reminds me of the difference between Amazing Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and Superior Spider-Man (Otto Octavius as Peter Parker/"Elliot Tolliver"), insofar as while we can chide both Peter and Barry for not being as effective as they should be with their capabilities, at least their compassion enables them to inspire hope in those they save and protect, as opposed to just terrifying civilians and allies/friends along with the criminals and villains they fight against. That said, looking forward to how the original Harrison Wells, assuming that is still him, interacts with and reacts to Barry and company.
    I would like to see them keep Speed Thinking in so far as increasing Barry's effectiveness as a hero but find a way to do away with the emotional drawback, but it's probably too overpowered and reduces the need for the rest of Team Flash enough for them to not go through with it on a permanent basis.

Of course I'm still expecting we'll get episodes where Barry just stands around waiting for the villain-of-the-week to hit him with their powers so they can run away...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I would like to see them keep Speed Thinking in so far as increasing Barry's effectiveness as a hero but find a way to do away with the emotional drawback, but it's probably too overpowered and reduces the need for the rest of Team Flash enough for them to not go through with it on a permanent basis.

Of course I'm still expecting we'll get episodes where Barry just stands around waiting for the villain-of-the-week to hit him with their powers so they can run away...
    Same here, at least when it comes to speed-thinking.
    The spider is always on the hunt.