Page 756 of 827 FirstFirst ... 256656706746752753754755756757758759760766806 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 12392
    Mighty Member

Iris just became very"special".

I often joke about Barry winning by "learning the power of love". But they are almost parodying themselves now.

Interesting solution to the Elongated Man problem.

And we haven't seen the last of Welles. Why bring him back after last week only to have him leave.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I often joke about Barry winning by "learning the power of love". But they are almost parodying themselves now.

Interesting solution to the Elongated Man problem.

And we haven't seen the last of Welles. Why bring him back after last week only to have him leave.
    Eh, they did the same thing with Henry Allen in Season 2. Get's out of prison in the first episode, then leaves for half the season.

And thus we get (relatively) the true season finale of season 6.

I'm glad the team didn't feel betrayed by what Barry did when the Speed Force turned him into the sociopath. He had basically no real control over himself.

Seeing Caitlin wearing Frost's costume is honestly kind of hot .

I wonder what the original plan for Ralph and Sue's role in the finale would've been.

Yeah Eva, somehow putting humanity into a Mirror World that would inevitably drive them crazy while populating Earth with Mirror people who answer to your beck and call doesn't sound that appealing. But I guess she did have a point that Barry and STAR Labs haven't really been applying themselves that much to solving real world problems. They're too busy trying to stop Metahumans.

So the universe used the residual Wells energy to recreate the OG Harrison Wells as Earth-Prime Wells, or Timeless Wells because he can now pop in and out of time and space at will. I guess he's the Ultimate Wells, now? It was kind of surreal seeing the original Wells with Barry and the STAR Labs gang, especially when he got to finally say "Run Barry Run" which is like the big Wells thing.

Did anyone else notice Wells look into the distance at seemingly nothing once they reactivated the Speed Force? What was he staring at?

So Cisco is now using tech to replicate his Vibe powers, but it doesn't seem as effective as when he was a Meta. Can we just give him his powers back already?

Flash can do lightning whips? Awesome .

Even with his powers Barry can't stop Eva, now dubbing herself the Mirror Monarch, but Iris comes in to talk her down and the West-Allen couple manage to convince her to stop and use the power of love to save the city. Can't say I saw that one coming. I'm glad Iris isn't keeping those mirror powers though.

Y'know, Barry Super-Speeding Cisco to the Citizen office would probably have been quicker than Frost ice-sliding him there, but whatever works.

So..Eva commits murder, kidnapping, sieges the city, and probably a host of other crimes, and she just gets to go back home? I mean, sure she realized what she did was wrong, but I'm not sure if this is quite so satisfying a resolution for all the trouble she's caused. I guess she viewed the Mirror Realm as a prison to begin with so maybe this is a fitting punishment in some respects.

Ralph and Sue going around the world to solve crimes and stop bad guys is a very Ralph and Sue way of writing them out of the story, I just feel bad they had to write Ralph out in such an awkward way by melting his face off and transforming him into Daft Punk. I'll miss the Elongated Man...but I wonder when he and Sue will get hitched?

Harrison Wells is going to spend time reliving his relationship with his wife, but I wonder what will happen to inevitably force him back into the plot and Team Flash?

Looks like restarting the Speed Force sent out the energies of the other Forces from the Joshua Williamson run, likely giving them their "heralds" like Barry is the herald of the Speed Force.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

So the universe used the residual Wells energy to recreate the OG Harrison Wells as Earth-Prime Wells, or Timeless Wells because he can now pop in and out of time and space at will. I guess he's the Ultimate Wells, now? It was kind of surreal seeing the original Wells with Barry and the STAR Labs gang, especially when he got to finally say "Run Barry Run" which is like the big Wells thing.

Did anyone else notice Wells look into the distance at seemingly nothing once they reactivated the Speed Force? What was he staring at?

Looks like restarting the Speed Force sent out the energies of the other Forces from the Joshua Williamson run, likely giving them their "heralds" like Barry is the herald of the Speed Force.
    I can't be the only one thinking this Wells is actually going to be Thawne again, can I? He steals Thawne-as-Wells' signature line, he gets the ability to pop in and out of time at will, he's integral to rebooting the Speed Force, which seems to have also woken up the other Forces, and he has that weird staring off into space moment during the Speed Force bit.

Do we know if this is the final season for Flash? Bringing back Reverse Flash would be a fantastic way to wrap things up if they wanted to.

Edit: Nope, apparently there will be an 8th season. That probably shoots my Thawne theory in the foot. Oh wells.

Iris. Watch the scene again, he was looking at Iris.

I think watching Iris take that risk for her husband reminded him of his own wife and how much he missed her. He left at the end literally to live those four years together with his wife on repeat, based on his words to Allegra and Sisco.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    I can't be the only one thinking this Wells is actually going to be Thawne again, can I? He steals Thawne-as-Wells' signature line, he gets the ability to pop in and out of time at will, he's integral to rebooting the Speed Force, which seems to have also woken up the other Forces, and he has that weird staring off into space moment during the Speed Force bit.

Do we know if this is the final season for Flash? Bringing back Reverse Flash would be a fantastic way to wrap things up if they wanted to.

Edit: Nope, apparently there will be an 8th season. That probably shoots my Thawne theory in the foot. Oh wells.
    It wouldn't surprise me if Thawne came and took over Wells like he tried to do with Nash. Grant seemed to hint at that in an interview he gave.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

So..Eva commits murder, kidnapping, sieges the city, and probably a host of other crimes, and she just gets to go back home? I mean, sure she realized what she did was wrong, but I'm not sure if this is quite so satisfying a resolution for all the trouble she's caused. I guess she viewed the Mirror Realm as a prison to begin with so maybe this is a fitting punishment in some respects.
    Oh you mean like how they let Thinker's wife just walk outta Star Labs scott free?

So we knew Ralph was out, best way to do it I suppose, and lord knows I wanted Sue gone a looooooooong time ago.

The Power of the Pep Talk was strong in this episode, good to know what was more or less the finale of the last season, talking and holding hands helped them save the day.

Artificial Vibe...lord, the saga with Cisco and his powers on this show is just been stupid at best. It goes on the fritz and he goes hand to hand, but then Frost does too? Why?

Wells is here........annnnnnnnnnd then he's not...mmk...whatever. Nice that they wrote him out with what I am sure will be plot convenient time travel powers.

So many things I didn't like about this episode and just reminders of why this show has fallen out of favor with me in recent seasons.

Ah well....not like anything is going to change.

Last edited by KabutoRyder; 03-17-2021 at 11:42 AM.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

For how weird it is that they bring Wells back only to send him off- remember, this was supposed to be the Season 6 finale. We would have had months until the show came back for Season 7, and then they'd also probably hold off on Wells coming back for an episode or two. Unfortunately, that didn't happen, and we'll probably see a time jump next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Oh you mean like how they let Thinker's wife just walk outta Star Labs scott free?
    Or how they let a human trafficker get away and know Barry's identity?

So finally some Big Bad other than Thawne who doesn't die.

Wonder if Eva will eventually return when the Team needs help.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Or how they let a human trafficker get away and know Barry's identity?
    Metahuman trafficker, but still. Metahumans have rights, too, after all.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    So finally some Big Bad other than Thawne who doesn't die.

Wonder if Eva will eventually return when the Team needs help.
    Bloodwork is still alive and locked up too.

If we want to get technical about "alive," Zoom's still around as Black Flash, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Metahuman trafficker, but still. Metahumans have rights, too, after all.
    (Unless they're from Earth-2).

Didn't Caitlin shatter Black Flash into a thousand pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Didn't Caitlin shatter Black Flash into a thousand pieces?
    I assume he re-formed.

Although without the Speed Force, maybe he faded away?

Actually, is the OG!Speed Force back now? Did Wally get his speed back? Jay?