Page 758 of 827 FirstFirst ... 258658708748754755756757758759760761762768808 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I think it was a she, actually. Resembled Mona from Legends or even a more comic-accurate Grace, but I doubt it was either.
    Gina Carano?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I almost want to say Blockbuster, Mammoth, or just some random that got the Strength Force.

Is this the same newswoman who was interviewing Eva before Barry exposed her? Is Atkins going to be a new recurring character? I guess Iris is running a blog so she can't really be an "in-your-face" journalist type.

No one is noticing how the lightning now has different colors?

I feel like Cisco and Chester's dynamic is going to mainly come down to them trying to out nerd each other.

Frost is still a wanted woman? I assume it's for the stuff she did during season 3 for Savitar and maybe some of the stuff she did for Amulet, but I don't know why they would suddenly bring that up now unless it was going to be plot relevant. Maybe now that Frost and Caitlin are separate and Frost can't change back Frost will have the CCPD after her?

Are Iris' articles boring when she can't find a personal perspective or is it just because everyone else got to beat her to the punch on reporting it?

Seeing all the people with severe emotional trauma after their experience in the Mirrorverse, along with Barry and Iris, just made it seem even more disappointing to me that they basically let Eva go with just a pat on the back.

I'm glad David was able to make time between playing Polka-Dot Man and that Russian guy from Ant-Man to return as Abra Kadabra. Nothing beats an arrogant future magician with nanotechnological magic!

They really should've known better than to think handcuffs would work on a magician.

So this phase of Cisco's life is "Mecha-Vibe?" Can we just give him his powers back? Even Kadabra's tone of voice made it sound like it was Cisco's "dork age."

Is Lyla hiring robots at Argus now?

That guard was so dumb telling Kadabra that the stuff he needed was literally right there. If Kadabra probably wasn't already planning on that it would've been even more dumb.

I mean, admittedly, Barry did realize pretty early on that Mirror!Iris felt off, it was Joe that talked him out of pursuing it until he just couldn't ignore how off she was acting. But yeah, it's not Barry's fault that he was sleeping with a woman that wasn't his wife which gets creepier the more you think about it (thanks Eva).

I never thought I'd see Abra Kadabra as a domestic type. Almost like a Pre-Crisis Earth-2 Kadabra. I did find this talking down much more satisfying than Eva's talking down, especially once Barry brought Oliver up and the point about the futility of Kadabra's efforts were made clear.

"Philippe?" Y'know, Abra's name is actually supposed to be Abra, but I guess he's French in this continuity?

Is that...Rampage with the Strength Force? I only assume it's her because of the purple and red hair. Looks like Team Flash will be dealing with villains powered by the new Forces moving forward.

On the one hand, Abra Kadabra is dead just as Barry had finally reached and made peace with him. On the other hand, I guess now they don't have to deal with what to do with him after he killed that guy. Also Barry can look forward to seeing Abra again when he inevitably returns in the future as a villain because it will have been the first time they met from Abra's point of view.

Allegra being bumped up to staff was cool, but does she have any writing credentials?

Caitlin and Frost separated seems like a cool idea, I'm intrigued.

But that CGI Monster.....looked really bad.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 03-25-2021 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Caitlin and Frost seperated seems like a cool idea, I'm intrigued.

Like when a local business tries CGI in their commercial.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Like when a local business tries CGI in their commercial.
    I will chalk it up to CovidGI....
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Even though I got some Avengers Endgame vibes from these support groups and whatnot, I really enjoyed Iris' story about dealing with her trauma. Poor Barry is trying his best. Random thought, does Barry pay for all his reservations in cash? Otherwise, would his credit company find it suspicious he's making purchases in all these other countries in addition to Central City?

I want to see Wells back, but Star Labs has gotten fairly crowded lately. I don't want to call Chester redundant because of Cisco, and I really do like their fun dynamic, but I think we need a better team of people who specialize in something different from each other.

Guess it's Danielle's turn to act with herself. This could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    It was no Gorilla Grodd, that's for sure.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Big Monster Person remained me of BORK from Power Company.

BorkPowerCompany.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Even though I got some Avengers Endgame vibes from these support groups and whatnot, I really enjoyed Iris' story about dealing with her trauma. Poor Barry is trying his best. Random thought, does Barry pay for all his reservations in cash? Otherwise, would his credit company find it suspicious he's making purchases in all these other countries in addition to Central City?
    How wealthy is Barry, anyways?
    I want to see Wells back, but Star Labs has gotten fairly crowded lately. I don't want to call Chester redundant because of Cisco, and I really do like their fun dynamic, but I think we need a better team of people who specialize in something different from each other.
    I think Cisco back to being in the field as "Mecha-Vibe" is to differentiate him from Chester and make up for losing Elongated Man.

Cisco being back in the field with tech just makes him giving up his powers even more pointless.

Jordan Fisher will be playing Bart Allen/Impulse.

Jordan Fisher has joined the cast of The CW’s “The Flash” in the recurring guest star role of Bart Allen, aka Impulse.

Fisher’s first appearance will be in the series’ 150th episode, which is the 17th episode of Season 7 of the long-running DC superhero drama.

So I'm guessing his backstory is gonna change? He's the son of Barry's son and Thawne's daughter. Or Thawne's descendant, I forget which. But he ties both bloodlines together.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    So I'm guessing his backstory is gonna change? He's the son of Barry's son and Thawne's daughter. Or Thawne's descendant, I forget which. But he ties both bloodlines together.
    I think the article was misreporting Bart's backstory, but I guess through time hijinks Nora could have a twin brother now and they're now technically the Tornado Twins who are supposed to be their parents.

But I feel like he should still be their grandkid.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the article was misreporting Bart's backstory, but I guess through time hijinks Nora could have a twin brother now and they're now technically the Tornado Twins who are supposed to be their parents.

But I feel like he should still be their grandkid.
    I remember I had a theory that Nora was actually a twin and that Future Iris blocked her powers cause her twin brother died. I was dead wrong, but I can see them doing that NOW (the twin angle) to keep things, well, simple and not complicated. Its too late in the game to go the whole Thawne bloodline fued.

I just hope they'll do more with him than with poor Wally.