Page 775 of 827 FirstFirst ... 275675725765771772773774775776777778779785825 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Wasn't expecting the Nora dream bit, that was interesting as a way to tell us things will be okay even if she isn't going to be the child Barry and Iris are conceiving. Kind of a longshot, but my hope is that Iris gets pregnant with twins, who are Don and Dawn. Nora ends up as Dawn's daughter and Bart is Don's son. My more realistic hope is that we'll actually see Barry and Iris together onscreen as parents. No Iris this episode was just weird.
    We still haven't heard Barry say "we need more diapers" yet.
    I liked how action packed this episode was and the stakes hit close to home with the Godspeeds invading STAR Labs. I guess I have been missing this super speed battles, especially after all the stuff with the Forces, which didn't look that impressive. I just wished Frost and Chillblaine utilized the freeze powers-slow-down-speedsters thing more. Why'd they end up switching to hand to hand combat?
    It's been so long since we've gotten a Speedster villain that it's honestly refreshing again .

I think hand-to-hand was probably easier to film than them using their powers creatively.

Ultra Violet stupidly goes out for revenge before she is even healed, and dies because or her own stupidity and impulsiveness. Good riddance to an annoying character. Are we suppose to feel bad?

That is quite a tease with Diggle.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 07-06-2021 at 06:05 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Poor Diggle can't take anymore of these mystery pain attacks.

Nora is the master of the mixed future messages.

Speedsters ravaging the city is giving me Zoom vibes.

Does anyone care about Joe and Kramer playing The Most Dangerous Game? Is this subplot just to give Joe something to do? I mean, on that level I appreciate it, but it's not really all that exciting, partially because I really don't care about Kramer. And then it all connects back to the plight of the Native Americans which, while a valid talking point, felt underserved. And then it turns out Kramer might be a Meta who can't die? I don't have any idea where this story is going.

Chester reacting to Diggle showing up like the fans are. He really is the new Cisco, who speaking of which is still developing cutting edge tech that Team Flash needs completely off-screen.

Diggle even almost mentioned Afghanistan again! And a "nanites, courtesy of Ray Palmer!" They just couldn't help themselves .

Has Team Flash leveled up? In relation to when? I think seasons 4 and 6 Team Flash were probably the team at their strongest.

It's nice to see the Spartan suit again even if it looks weird seeing it in broad daylight for once.

Did they change Godspeed's voice? It sounds different than his last two appearances.

Are we supposed to be invested in Esperanza as this noble, heroic, figure despite the numerous times she's tried to kill Team Flash and gleefully tried to murder Allegra? And then she just goes and gets herself killed and dies guilt-tripping Allegra like she always did. Allegra deserved better .

I really wish Diggle had said "Could you give us the room" when he needed to talk to Barry, although the intention was there.

Diggle had probably forgotten about Flashpoint since he got Baby Sara back, although with that in mind he's actually advocating for Barry to go to the future and possibly mess things up if it means protecting his family. Because it's all about family (shameless Fast and the Furious plug).

These Godspeed clones working for the Prime August Heart to make him more powerful while other clones are rebelling kind of reminds me of Savitar. Although what's the deal with the August Heart of the younger era? Why does he have amnesia? What's his deal? Is the future getting thrown out of sorts because of the Godspeed's time traveling and this August becoming Godspeed earlier than he was supposed to? I'm not really sure what's going on.

Kramer, the guy said he was immortal, he probably would've survived you shooting him.

So I guess in this universe the Green Lantern rings don't just latch onto you, they arrive in cases that are basically offering the ring to you, but they don't take it well when you don't take the ring. What were those voices saying? I could only make out "wait."

Is Iris needing to be in the Still Force the show's equivalent of her going to the future to give birth to the Tornado Twins? I'm kind of getting that sense. It was nice to see Iris actually in the episode though. And Frost, who I thought they were writing off as being off-screen.

The guy is way too tall to be playing Bart, but he's got the energy and attitude down. He even said "Crash." Now if I can only get over him being Barry's son instead of his grandson...

I instantly love Bart. I want to see more of him, and hope he gets to meet Wally at some point.

Wait, what Adam said to Christine, I don't think he was lying. What if both are immortal, but she doesn't know it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Chester reacting to Diggle showing up like the fans are. He really is the new Cisco, who speaking of which is still developing cutting edge tech that Team Flash needs completely off-screen.
    So I guess in this universe the Green Lantern rings don't just latch onto you, they arrive in cases that are basically offering the ring to you, but they don't take it well when you don't take the ring. What were those voices saying? I could only make out "wait."
    I thought Chester fawning over Dig so much was a bit cringey. Although not as bad as Cisco fanboying over Laurel Black Canary when she'd hardly done anything to warrant it.

The voices were saying "Worlds Await." So, it certainly fuels more Green Lantern speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I thought Chester fawning over Dig so much was a bit cringey. Although not as bad as Cisco fanboying over Laurel Black Canary when she'd hardly done anything to warrant it.

The voices were saying "Worlds Await." So, it certainly fuels more Green Lantern speculation.
    Makes it sound like a travel brochure .

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Ultra Violet subplot, done. Good. Allegra has had some fairly crummy storylines mostly tied to that. Now will this sharpen her or make her turn back to crime/evil?

Chester was a little too fanboy on Diggle for my tastes. How does he even know about Diggle? Are there e-files of Cisco he's been reading? If so that's some super top secret stuff to have accessible and hackable.

So we left Iris at home an episode back while Barry went to test her urine for pregnancy....now she is just under TimeForce's protection? Very sudden. Jarring even.

Kramer.....does she have resurrection power and doesn't know it?

Diggle is going to go full GL over on Superman and Lois, right?

Having Godspeed as foe does again make this feel more of a Flash show. I'm just not too hyped on the artificial beings angle and not feeling I care about this Civil War between the Godspeds.

Cisco made this...hahaha. How often are we going to hear that?! hahaha.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Makes it sound like a travel brochure .
    It's super-aggressive viral marketing.

Chester obviously watched Arrow on the CW. It's the only explanation.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

When Cecil told Diggle "it felt huge...no infinite" was that a reference to Infinite Frontier going on now in DC Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Diggle is going to go full GL over on Superman and Lois, right?
    If it happens, it will probably happen on Supergirl. His last appearance on the shows this season will be there.

I'm afraid I might be too critical of Bart to enjoy him as much as I should. And enjoy him I did. Just the little bit we saw of him was a lot of fun, and I'm sure he will bring that hyperactive speedy energy to the show he brings to everything he touches. But he does come across as too tall and too old. Bart Allen is supposed to be full of youth and whimsy and as Impulse, he shouldn't be over 15. I'm not even a fan of the backstory the Young Justice cartoon gave him. And, of course, Bart never had a relationship with Barry Allen. His mentors were Max and Wally (and then Jay). I do look forward to more of him, though.

So we have an amnesiac August as the original Godspeed? I like this twist.

And I liked seeing Diggle as well. I'll probably find myself ranking all of his appearances, and I may like this one the best (the LoT is clearly the most underwhelming).

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Ultra Violet stupidly goes out for revenge before she is even healed, and dies because or her own stupidity and impulsiveness. Good riddance to an annoying character. Are we suppose to feel bad?
    I think we're supposed to feel bad for Allegra, but I feel bad that we wasted so much time on Ultra Violet.

Is Iris needing to be in the Still Force the show's equivalent of her going to the future to give birth to the Tornado Twins? I'm kind of getting that sense. It was nice to see Iris actually in the episode though.
    I hadn't thought of that. Good catch! They can also play with the time table of her pregnancy too because of it.

And I liked seeing Diggle as well. I'll probably find myself ranking all of his appearances, and I may like this one the best (the LoT is clearly the most underwhelming).
    His appearance on LoT was a waste. If you have a character that you set up dealing with a cosmic destiny, and you bring him onto a show that's whole season is actually dealing with aliens, why in the blue hell would you bring in David Ramsey to instead play a cowboy with a moustache that would make Sam Elliot jealous?! It's like they wanted to have David on all of the Arrowverse shows this season, and they wanted to tell the story of what was in that green, glowing box- but then they realized that Legends was a joke, so they wrote something for a laugh instead.

I think we're supposed to feel bad for Allegra, but I feel bad that we wasted so much time on Ultra Violet.
    I feel bad for Allegra that Esperanza was terrible from start to finish, even after Allegra put so much effort into their relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    His appearance on LoT was a waste. If you have a character that you set up dealing with a cosmic destiny, and you bring him onto a show that's whole season is actually dealing with aliens, why in the blue hell would you bring in David Ramsey to instead play a cowboy with a moustache that would make Sam Elliot jealous?! It's like they wanted to have David on all of the Arrowverse shows this season, and they wanted to tell the story of what was in that green, glowing box- but then they realized that Legends was a joke, so they wrote something for a laugh instead.
    I wasn't expecting Legends to do something serious or involve themselves in an Arrowverse myth arc, given how they treat crossovers and anything from the comics at this point.