Page 780 of 827 FirstFirst ... 280680730770776777778779780781782783784790 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    The depends on whether or not they make what happened to Mia and William central to the plot of the crossover. After all, this may be their only opportunity to do it.
    I can see them essentially wrapping up (or tying off) that plotline in the scene where we're introduced to her in the teamup.

I'm happiest about Black Lightning showing up. It felt like his show ended just as he got there (into the greater universe) so I'm happy that he'll be interacting with other heroes in a (presumably) more light-hearted adventure rather than constantly being tortured like he was on his show.

I'm really hoping this is how we get a passing of the torch between Ray and Ryan - I know a lot of people expected that during Crisis, but now I think we're really, really expecting it...

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I can see them essentially wrapping up (or tying off) that plotline in the scene where we're introduced to her in the teamup.

I'm happiest about Black Lightning showing up. It felt like his show ended just as he got there (into the greater universe) so I'm happy that he'll be interacting with other heroes in a (presumably) more light-hearted adventure rather than constantly being tortured like he was on his show.

I'm really hoping this is how we get a passing of the torch between Ray and Ryan - I know a lot of people expected that during Crisis, but now I think we're really, really expecting it...
    The best part is getting Jefferson away from his family .

Yeah, if they are doing a passing of the torch for The Atom, this would be the time to do it. Maybe Ryan joins The Flash although they have more than enough characters now.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder how they will Arrowverse-ify his look.....
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I wonder how they will Arrowverse-ify his look.....
    I wonder if they'll give him a back-to-front fin or the old-school sideways fin on his head... (they *have* to have the fin...)

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I wonder if they'll give him a back-to-front fin or the old-school sideways fin on his head... (they *have* to have the fin...)
    Do they tho? This is the Arrowverse....

Im also pondering how much leather will be involved in the costume.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Not sure they can truly "end" the Arrowverse until all the shows tied to it are just off the air. Seems very click bait.

Superman & Lois is clearly tied into the Arrowverse, Diggle has shown up to reaffirm that.
    Batwoman is still on air and part of the equation, again Diggle in S2.
    Legends, for better or worse is also still around and frequently name dropping.
    Stargirl is being incorporated when Jay Garrick comes by later
    Presumably Naomi will eventually have ties when it debuts
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I'm surprised they're bringing in Eclipso and J'onn is sitting out of this crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm surprised they're bringing in Eclipso and J'onn is sitting out of this crossover.
    I'm guessing you mean Despero...? That was actually my initial reaction, but I'm good with it. This isn't the comics so there's no history here and I don't need to see the J'onn/Despero dynamic recreated from the comics. I'm more interested now to see something new with all these other random heroes in the mix. This lineup reminds me of the original Legends, so I'm just looking forward to it being fun.

I'm guessing you mean Despero...? That was actually my initial reaction, but I'm good with it. This isn't the comics so there's no history here and I don't need to see the J'onn/Despero dynamic recreated from the comics. I'm more interested now to see something new with all these other random heroes in the mix. This lineup reminds me of the original Legends, so I'm just looking forward to it being fun.
    I got Stargirl on the brain .

Armageddon? Is Alan Ritchson going to appear?

They might do a Yondu thing and have it as a shorter metallic bar thing mounted in his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Not sure they can truly "end" the Arrowverse until all the shows tied to it are just off the air. Seems very click bait.

Superman & Lois is clearly tied into the Arrowverse, Diggle has shown up to reaffirm that.
    Batwoman is still on air and part of the equation, again Diggle in S2.
    Legends, for better or worse is also still around and frequently name dropping.
    Stargirl is being incorporated when Jay Garrick comes by later
    Presumably Naomi will eventually have ties when it debuts
    Stargirl is still another Earth, though, isn't it? Can we still call it Arrowverse if the ties aren't as strong?

Incredible Member

I just figured out that Jessica Parker Kennedy (plays XS) is 36?? She looks awesome to be able to play, basically, a teenaged (or early 20's at best) character!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^
    You should see her in Black Sails. That will grant a different look for you.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    ^^^
    You should see her in Black Sails. That will grant a different look for you.
    Yeah, that's a lot different look.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

XS was so much better this Season than in Season 5, too.