Page 793 of 827 FirstFirst ... 293693743783789790791792793794795796797803 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 12392
    Mighty Member

I predict that this season of The Flash it will be Barry's kids who will do something to screw up the speed force this time.

Mighty Member

I like it when the Royal Flush Gang shows up.

Pretty good ep.

I thought it was okay, but really liked that it was one and done.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 03-10-2022 at 06:57 AM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

You know they're Barry's kids when they're already screwing up the timeline!

Good news, Jay lives! I had such a smile on my face when he brought in plenty of fast food for the West-Allen kids. Bad news, they erased Joan from existence...Speedsters really should be careful when changing the timeline. But I figured them dealing with Godspeed in the present would eventually end up saving Jay.

It was nice to see Jesse and Firestorm's costumes in the Flash Museum.

Wow, they're really going all in with Donald Faison as Booster Gold to the point of showing "Booster Gold as President" on this show as a crazy future hijinks the kids ended up causing. Who was his VP? Ted Kord? Skeets?

Oh yeah, Joe and Cecile didn't get together until season 3, but Joe's been carrying a torch for her for years. Not that she's in the mood since she's fresh from a divorce, which I think is the first time they've directly mentioned that (could be wrong on that). But thanks to some help from Nora Joe was able to win over Cecile and get first dibs when she's ready to be romantically involved again.

Eddie! Man, it was nice seeing him. I was kind of wondering if the kids even knew about him, but I guess it makes sense that Barry and Iris would tell them about Eddie. Must be kind of weird hearing about the guy who almost married your mom and sacrificed himself so that your mom and your dad could get together.

Avery Ho! The Flash of China! Although rather than being just a normal girl who happens to get some super-speed, she's just a cute, klutzy, science girl studying time travel at a Fasttrack Labs that we've never heard of before. Is she going to get her powers somehow? Or is this just a one-and-done appearance? They paired her with Bart like the comics kind of paired her with Wallace West (although they never actually kissed in the comics).

This punk actually shot Joe? And it was a complete accident? This really was the worst timeline.

Wasn't expecting the origin of the Royal Flush Gang or them appearing before they were supposed to, or for them to get away with their crime, but I guess with no Flash and before Metahumans became more common there really wasn't any way around that. Makes me wonder if all four of them ended up in the Pipeline at some point in Post-Crisis season 1.

"No...she's a queen." King and Queen totally banged before that heist, didn't they? Or afterwards. Either way, they totally got busy.

Wow, this was another easy episode for Grant. Just small scenes at the beginning, end, and just sleeping in a hospital bed while he was in his coma.

If Bart thinks his sister is so perfect, he should really see what Pre-Crisis Nora was like.

I like how the Royal Flush Gang had like season 1 Flash chic with the all black ensemble because this was back when the show's villain-of-the-weeks almost never had costumes compared to their more costume-y looks in Armaggedon.

It's kind of surreal seeing the burgeoning relationship between Eddie and Iris.

Well, Bart kissed a cute girl from the past. In his present she's probably twice his age, but at least they'll have this moment in time. Nora covering her eyes so she didn't see the flagrant violation of the timeline was kind of hilarious.

Jay knows all about how badly Barry screwed up the timeline. He did get me with that "President Luthor" comment.

Caitlin's dating a guy named "Marcus?" Are we actually going to meet him? I mean, anything's better than Frost being ga ga over Chilllame.

Iris with the red hair! Although her brush vanished with Slow Force particles, so is something going on with Iris...?

Booster was not President, he went to the White House to be thanked for something. So he becomes a big hero in that timeline.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You know they're Barry's kids when they're already screwing up the timeline!
    It appears to be a speedster thing, since Jay even admitted to his own problems there.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    It appears to be a speedster thing, since Jay even admitted to his own problems there.
    And they set up how Jay could be the "Golden Age" Flash Post-Crisis since he went back in time and got stuck during WWII.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I didn't think Flash was back till April for some reason. Looks like I got an episode to watch.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

I don't have a lot of thoughts here.

The timeline gets screwed up, the Allen kids run around trying to fix things.
    Eventually it all gets sorted out.

It seemed strange to revive the season with a time caper.
    I like Nora, but Bart really annoys the crap out of me.

What's weird is Nora IS Bart when Bart isn't around. He may be slightly more jittery but otherwise compare his behavior with Nora's when she first popped up. Run-on, nervous stammering, rage issues (the whole Thawne/Reverse Speed Force thing), crippling self doubt. This Nora seems annoyed all the time with Bart's behavior until its time to finally give him a pep talk. Its a weird scenario where one character's traits are given to another when they're part of a duo, but I imagine she'd go back to her original traits if she's ever without him.

Jeez, I couldn't stop cringing during the first quarter or so.

Bart and Nora were super, super annoying. And Avery seems like "Generic Hollywood Nerd" No 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Jeez, I couldn't stop cringing during the first quarter or so.

Bart and Nora were super, super annoying. And Avery seems like "Generic Hollywood Nerd" No 200.
    We do have a lot of those on this show.

This was a lot of fun. We've got Jay as the elder Flash while XS and Impulse are trying their best but still messing up. I was distracted by Bart's silver nail polish, and I thought it weird they are thinking about him being the next Flash. I guess Nora is kind of following the legacy of her mother when Iris wore that costume, but Nora is older and I wouldn't expect the Flash mantle to be gender specific (like, say, Batman is), unless Bart as Flash wants to make the public think he's the same guy.

Great to see Eddie again! Could've used more of him.

Avery Ho! The Flash of China! Although rather than being just a normal girl who happens to get some super-speed, she's just a cute, klutzy, science girl studying time travel at a Fasttrack Labs that we've never heard of before. Is she going to get her powers somehow? Or is this just a one-and-done appearance? They paired her with Bart like the comics kind of paired her with Wallace West (although they never actually kissed in the comics).
    So she's someone from the comics? When she joked to Bart that she was from the future, I thought it was going to turn out she was the time traveling daughter of Cisco and Kamilla.

And they set up how Jay could be the "Golden Age" Flash Post-Crisis since he went back in time and got stuck during WWII.
    I like that, kind of reminded me of Hippolyta from the comics. Although I was also wondering if he had actually traveled to the Earth of Stargirl to be the JSA Flash over there.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    This was a lot of fun. We've got Jay as the elder Flash while XS and Impulse are trying their best but still messing up. I was distracted by Bart's silver nail polish, and I thought it weird they are thinking about him being the next Flash. I guess Nora is kind of following the legacy of her mother when Iris wore that costume, but Nora is older and I wouldn't expect the Flash mantle to be gender specific (like, say, Batman is), unless Bart as Flash wants to make the public think he's the same guy.
    It's sad to me that Wally was apparently never in the running and no one thinks about him being the next Flash, although I guess by his last appearance Wally is too "zen" to think about being The Flash.
    So she's someone from the comics? When she joked to Bart that she was from the future, I thought it was going to turn out she was the time traveling daughter of Cisco and Kamilla.
    When I saw her I thought "Kamilla? Is that you?"
    I like that, kind of reminded me of Hippolyta from the comics. Although I was also wondering if he had actually traveled to the Earth of Stargirl to be the JSA Flash over there.
    I wonder if he traveled to Earth-2 and, being unaware of the Multiverse Post-Crisis, just thought he was stuck in the past.

I wonder if he met Joan there and brought her to the future.