Page 799 of 827 FirstFirst ... 299699749789795796797798799800801802803809 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    He's got plenty. In addition to Allegra, there is Kristen Kramer. Plus his future kids that can pop into the past anytime they want. An upcoming episode is called "The Curious Case of Bartholomew Allen". Although, it's possible that could actually be a future based ep with no Flash in it.
    Don't remind me of Kramer...I dunno, other than his future kids, nobody seems "field ready."
    And since cold powers run in the family, wouldn't be surprising for Caitlin to end up a "Frost" herself.
    I don't know if they'd make Caitlin Frost again after they spent so much time separating them, at least individually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I'm curious what they'll do to the body. If they put it in some sort of stasis, I think the ultimate gameplan is for Caitlin to somehow sacrifice herself resurrecting or even merging with Frost.
    Now I just imagine Caitlin going mad scientist trying to find a way to revive Frost.

That was sad and unexpected. But I guess they couldn't have kept up the whole double role shtick forever....

This has been an interesting way for Flash to do a "Blackest Night" storyline.

I thought for awhile that they were leading up to Killer Frost's sacrifice so much that they would pull the rug from under us and have Caitlyn die after Deathstorm's defeat instead, then see Frost have to deal with living on, having failed to save her.

It was interesting how the season has been leading up to this - it was getting repetitive having Team Flash come up with some crazy plan putting one of them at risk, Barry not wanting to risk it then changing his mind etc... but then it kept working out. So this was their luck finally running out.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    This has been an interesting way for Flash to do a "Blackest Night" storyline.

I thought for awhile that they were leading up to Killer Frost's sacrifice so much that they would pull the rug from under us and have Caitlyn die after Deathstorm's defeat instead, then see Frost have to deal with living on, having failed to save her.

It was interesting how the season has been leading up to this - it was getting repetitive having Team Flash come up with some crazy plan putting one of them at risk, Barry not wanting to risk it then changing his mind etc... but then it kept working out. So this was their luck finally running out.
    Yeah, it's kind of ironic that they kept pushing for Frost to not sacrifice herself or waste the life she now and that she doesn't need to live just for the sake or protecting Caitlin...only for that to all end up being what she did in the end and it got her killed.

I honestly did think they were going to kill off Caitlin since this was partially her fault and it doesn't seem like she has much else left on the show, versus Frost who is another hero and "newer," but I guess now we can mine her living and having to cope with what happened with Deathstorm and Frost. And no more white wig.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, it's kind of ironic that they kept pushing for Frost to not sacrifice herself or waste the life she now and that she doesn't need to live just for the sake or protecting Caitlin...only for that to all end up being what she did in the end and it got her killed.

I honestly did think they were going to kill off Caitlin since this was partially her fault and it doesn't seem like she has much else left on the show, versus Frost who is another hero and "newer," but I guess now we can mine her living and having to cope with what happened with Deathstorm and Frost. And no more white wig.
    But hey, maybe the upside of this is ... no more Chillblaine. (although with him knowing Flash's ID and Allegra's "superhero 101" comment makes me concerned he might stick around)

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    But hey, maybe the upside of this is ... no more Chillblaine. (although with him knowing Flash's ID and Allegra's "superhero 101" comment makes me concerned he might stick around)
    I admit I am somewhat concerned he is going to officially join Team Flash to make up for them losing Frost.

Even if I think they've done probably their best job selling the character in this episode...I don't want it.

Deathstorm ended up being a strong villain, and bringing back all the loved ones (including Eddie) was creepy.

"Hellfrost" doesn't sound exactly heroic. Poor Frost, I had hoped she was going to get to come out of this alive as the big hero.

The last thing I think this arc needed was Chillame...but, honestly, I was kind of amazed at how well this episode sold his character, his relationship with Frost, how much he loved her, and then his grief at her lost at the very end. Like, jeez, I did not expect to actually feel bad for this guy.
    Not to knock on the guy, but I feel like the actor was playing an entirely different character in this episode. Maybe it's because I never cared about him before and somehow he ended up being the heart of the episode, it just felt like such a huge shift.

How many times is Barry going to be haunted by his dead mom?
    I think there's an unwritten rule that says Barry has to mourn for Nora more than Caitlin does for Ronnie, and she was catching up to him.

So now we really are just outing Barry in front of anyone even tangentially connected to Team Flash at this point. Like, I get it, Mark's helping, but does he really need to know who The Flash is?
    He entered STAR Labs, that means he gets to know. Who was the last person to be inside the inner sanctum and not find out Barry is Flash? Lisa Snart, maybe?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Deathstorm ended up being a strong villain, and bringing back all the loved ones (including Eddie) was creepy.

Not to knock on the guy, but I feel like the actor was playing an entirely different character in this episode. Maybe it's because I never cared about him before and somehow he ended up being the heart of the episode, it just felt like such a huge shift.
    I actually think they wasted Deathstorm. Once it was revealed who/what he was, they were pretty quick in ending the threat. Probably the rare time where stretching a villain through the majority of the season could've made sense, especially if they fully esplored the "Blackest Night" theme.

They also did a gradual shift for Chillblaine. You might've missed it, but he had moments in prior episodes that focused on his good side and his support/feelings for Frost.

I actually think they wasted Deathstorm. Once it was revealed who/what he was, they were pretty quick in ending the threat. Probably the rare time where stretching a villain through the majority of the season could've made sense, especially if they fully esplored the "Blackest Night" theme.

They also did a gradual shift for Chillblaine. You might've missed it, but he had moments in prior episodes that focused on his good side and his support/feelings for Frost.
    I think they maybe could have stretched it for one more episode but I think they made pretty good use of him in the last two episodes. I'm not sure if they had the budget or time to do a full Blackest Night with him.

I do think the way they ended the fight was a tad anti-climactic.

I feel like his last episode tried to make him seem more likeable but kind of failed because every point Caitlin had against him was A. correct, and B. he was still kind of a tool to Caitlin. But this episode was much better in that regard.

I bought his feelings for Frost, but he never struck me as the kind of guy who would be so outwardly emotional and vulnerable in a room full of people he barely knows, even during something so devastating as losing his girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I bought his feelings for Frost, but he never struck me as the kind of guy who would be so outwardly emotional and vulnerable in a room full of people he barely knows, even during something so devastating as losing his girlfriend.
    How many criminals (or former criminals) know who the Flash is now...

Huh. Chillblaine always worked for me. Curious how fandom (outside of this site) feels about him now. And with Joe leaving...I mean a spot in the roster is now open.

I expect soon we'll get an announcement that either Jon Cor will go from recurring to contract, or a new character altogether is joining the cast.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Huh. Chillblaine always worked for me. Curious how fandom (outside of this site) feels about him now. And with Joe leaving...I mean a spot in the roster is now open.

I expect soon we'll get an announcement that either Jon Cor will go from recurring to contract, or a new character altogether is joining the cast.
    Joe is not leaving. He’s going from regular to recurring. Although, it already seems like he is a recurring character now.

If Season 9 is both the last and a shortened season, no reason to really add anyone new to the cast.

Joe is not leaving. He’s going from regular to recurring. Although, it already seems like he is a recurring character now.
    You can leave and still be recurring, but if you want to be pedantic about it, ok, going from contract to recurring still leaves a spot open.

If Season 9 is both the last and a shortened season, no reason to really add anyone new to the cast.
    This sounds like wishful thinking, the bolded. If we're going by what is actually reported, like the Jesse L. Martin announcement, we might want to wait for them to say this is the last season, too.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I finally watched last weeks episode.
    I could've used more Deathstorm for a few more episodes. I was enjoying that visual.
    HellFrost is dead, well I guess I'm sad about that. Or not. I really only found Frost enjoyable when she and Vibe were helping out together.

What does happen with ChillBlaine now. Some solid ideas I've read the last few posts. I'll go with the camp just hoping he fades away.
    Bring back Ralph, same actor.

How many more episodes this season? Is it going to wrap in May? If so that means about 4 more?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime