Page 803 of 827 FirstFirst ... 303703753793799800801802803804805806807813 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    To me, the worst is that he just left her there.
    SMH that entire sequence, pretty much ruined an otherwise great episode. Heck I'd have been ok (well, accepted at least) if he destroyed the lab *AND* zipped her back to Star Labs. Leaving her there was all sorts of wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    The difference is that Caitlin wasn't inflicting her irrationality on anyone else. Who exactly appointed Barry, the man who'd do anything no matter how irrational to save Iris, to decide what Caitlin can or cannot try?
    I mean, the fact that the last time she acted like this she helped create Deathstorm which lead to Frost dying in the first place. And Barry did something similar with Flashpoint.

She wasn't directly inflicting her irrationality on anyone but it quite possibly would (and probably will) directly impact everyone.

It's like people keep throwing he'd do the same for Iris but using that justification hasn't really held up as well this season because even when he agrees to go through with it it inevitably backfires.

I think Barry's action was understandable, but he still did it in a very wrong way.

The beginning was a lot of fun, that's the kind of stuff that makes The Flash The Flash.

Some surprisingly realistic reactions to Barry getting old. Well done, although I don't think they needed to make Barry younger in the end. I feel like this plot was supposed to parallel Joe and Singh, but they felt too separate.

I didn't like Barry destroying Caitlin's stuff either. Also, he can just stand there and shoot electricity now without having to build up a charge? Did he learn that from Jefferson Pierce or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Magnus Labs?" Like Will Magnus, creator of the Metal Men?
    Would they go there? I imagine the Metal Men would look similar to Kelex on Supergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Directed by Caity Lotz. Nice.
    Maybe she'll be the next David Ramsey and we'll see Sara appearing randomly. That could give us some Legends closure.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Would they go there? I imagine the Metal Men would look similar to Kelex on Supergirl.
    I don't know if they have the budget to do TV Metal Men. I guess it also depends on if the movie with them comes out.
    Maybe she'll be the next David Ramsey and we'll see Sara appearing randomly. That could give us some Legends closure.
    Presumably post-pregnancy!

I don't know if they have the budget to do TV Metal Men. I guess it also depends on if the movie with them comes out.
    I thought the same thing about Grodd and King Shark, but they managed to get them in an episode that didn't feel like they had too little screentime. Then again, there are multiple Metal Men, so maybe they'd only be able to pull off one of them. Otherwise, they could go the Robot Man in Doom Patrol route.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I thought the same thing about Grodd and King Shark, but they managed to get them in an episode that didn't feel like they had too little screentime. Then again, there are multiple Metal Men, so maybe they'd only be able to pull off one of them. Otherwise, they could go the Robot Man in Doom Patrol route.
    I feel like if they did one, it'd be Platinum .

Astonishing Member

I feel like if they did one, it'd be Platinum .
    Or Mercury played by Tom Cavanaugh and created using one of Chester's free webcast ideas and powered by the Speed Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Or Mercury played by Tom Cavanaugh and created using one of Chester's free webcast ideas and powered by the Speed Force.
    Dang it, I want this now .

Presumably post-pregnancy!
    Wait, what? When did Caity announce she was pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Wait, what? When did Caity announce she was pregnant?
    I was talking about Sara Lance in-universe.

I was talking about Sara Lance in-universe.
    I forgot about that

yeah yeah nice ep but the PREVIEW for the next ep:

I don't know Meena, she must be newish in DCU.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

�� Do those ARGUS inmates ever get fed on that island.