Page 809 of 827 FirstFirst ... 309709759799805806807808809810811812813819 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Jay, Joan, Nora, and Bart are always great to see, but I expected to see more from the Chester/Allegra relationship.
    To be honest I had completely forgotten that was even a thing .

We all knew it was coming. Let's hope it will be a decent final ride.

Here's a toast to the end of the Arrowverse!

(With Superman & Lois now being on a different Earth and all that)

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Mercifully it ends. Two or even three years too late if ya ask me.

Hopefully they can have a nice tidy ending and none of the force crap of last season.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Mercifully it ends. Two or even three years too late if ya ask me.

Hopefully they can have a nice tidy ending and none of the force crap of last season.
    It feels like the writing was on the wall one way or another.

I just hope this is more of an Arrow final season than a Supergirl one, though the limited episode count probably helps.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

The show has been in a creative slump since at least S6 but certainly the two Covid years(seasons) showed the show was long in the tooth.
    Let it go out with grace and style.

Too bad in all the universe hoping and multiple Speeders we never got Max Mercury. Possible name drop but no Max.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

It was definitely time to end it, and hopefully it goes out strong. I think there's certainly a full Eoboard Thawne origin waiting to be told.

It might be hoping too much for this show to give closure to Legends, Batwoman, or even Mia and William, but I would like to see Cisco and Wally one last time.

I will miss him as Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It feels like the writing was on the wall one way or another.

I just hope this is more of an Arrow final season than a Supergirl one, though the limited episode count probably helps.
    I get what you are saying, but I maintain the first half of Supergirl season 6 was actually pretty good, considering all of the limitation they were faced with. The second half, though, was unwatchable.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    It was definitely time to end it, and hopefully it goes out strong. I think there's certainly a full Eoboard Thawne origin waiting to be told.

It might be hoping too much for this show to give closure to Legends, Batwoman, or even Mia and William, but I would like to see Cisco and Wally one last time.
    Since this will be the end of the Arrowverse, part of me does hope we at least get one episode to wrap up Mia's hunt for William and finally put that to rest. But between the short season, and the fact that Kat McNamara has her own show (the Walker prequel that, quite frankly, looks terrible), I doubt that will happen.

As for Eobard... no. Please, dear god, no. No more.

I liked the Reverse Flash. And I liked Cavanaugh (even though it made no sense for him to still play Thawne after Season 1). But he's been done to death. And I know his whole schtick is coming back from the dead, but we got a pretty definitive end for him last season. Let him rest, and go with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I get what you are saying, but I maintain the first half of Supergirl season 6 was actually pretty good, considering all of the limitation they were faced with. The second half, though, was unwatchable.
    I think it was good for the supporting cast since Kara was stuck in the Phantom Zone. But the show struggled when it came to being a proper final season of Supergirl, especially when it came to Kara.
    Since this will be the end of the Arrowverse, part of me does hope we at least get one episode to wrap up Mia's hunt for William and finally put that to rest. But between the short season, and the fact that Kat McNamara has her own show (the Walker prequel that, quite frankly, looks terrible), I doubt that will happen.

As for Eobard... no. Please, dear god, no. No more.

I liked the Reverse Flash. And I liked Cavanaugh (even though it made no sense for him to still play Thawne after Season 1). But he's been done to death. And I know his whole schtick is coming back from the dead, but we got a pretty definitive end for him last season. Let him rest, and go with someone else.
    It sucks that the show overused and exaggerated Thawne so much that we're probably going to be thankful if he's not in the final season at all.

I really hope Kara shows up in the Flash's last season. Those two are great together. And it would be cool to glimpse a bit of Kara's life as an "out" superhero.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I really hope Kara shows up in the Flash's last season. Those two are great together. And it would be cool to glimpse a bit of Kara's life as an "out" superhero.
    I think the priority should be trying to bring back as many of the old cast as possible (Cisco, maybe Jesse, Wells, etc) and then Arrowverse guest stars so long as it doesn't detract from the focus on Barry and his supporting cast.

I would like to see Ollie show up at least once.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    We all knew it was coming. Let's hope it will be a decent final ride.

Here's a toast to the end of the Arrowverse!

(With Superman & Lois now being on a different Earth and all that)
    I've read quite a few posts saying the Flash ending would be the end of the Arrowverse but why exactly is that? Aren't there 2 new shows being developed for next season, one called Gotham Knights with Batman's adopted son and the children of some villains and the other a show with John Diggle training a group of superhero kids/young adults? With the bombshell from Superman & Lois stating that Superman is the only superhero on that Earth it would seem that these new shows have to take place on Arrowverse Earth or a completely new Earth. A whole new Earth would cut off any possibilities of cameos from characters of previous shows unless they create another version of the characters (and make 3 versions of John Diggle running around the multiverse).

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    I've read quite a few posts saying the Flash ending would be the end of the Arrowverse but why exactly is that? Aren't there 2 new shows being developed for next season, one called Gotham Knights with Batman's adopted son and the children of some villains and the other a show with John Diggle training a group of superhero kids/young adults? With the bombshell from Superman & Lois stating that Superman is the only superhero on that Earth it would seem that these new shows have to take place on Arrowverse Earth or a completely new Earth. A whole new Earth would cut off any possibilities of cameos from characters of previous shows unless they create another version of the characters (and make 3 versions of John Diggle running around the multiverse).
    A lot of outlets are reporting that Gotham Knights has been canceled.

The jury is out on Justice U.