Page 812 of 827 FirstFirst ... 312712762802808809810811812813814815816822 ... LastLast
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 12392

Will we see Kara? (Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist seem close enough she might do it for him) Or at the very least, how her coming out as a public hero affected the world. Maybe we'll see a Barry/Kara scene to bookend the Barry/Ollie rooftop "get a mask" scene where she will help convince him to go public as well? (or at least put the idea in his head)

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Will we see Kara? (Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist seem close enough she might do it for him) Or at the very least, how her coming out as a public hero affected the world. Maybe we'll see a Barry/Kara scene to bookend the Barry/Ollie rooftop "get a mask" scene where she will help convince him to go public as well? (or at least put the idea in his head)
    Not that the timeline is ever stable and the show can remember it's own continuity, but Nora wrote an article about herself as X-S (without mentioning herself as such) so I assume Barry doesn't go public otherwise his kids would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    They'll probably call him BJ at least once. :P
    Somehow I find that unlikely. But if they do call him Boomie, Jr. I’m all for it.

Seeing her outside of "Supergirl", I don't think I care. I'd rather see Alex ... or J'onn, or SO many others. I'm sure they'll throw in a few more before it all ends.
    It sounds like Nia is going to team with Iris for a story, so it makes sense to use her (as the other reporter in the group on Supergirl).

I sincerely hope we get a Kara cameo before the end of the series. Melissa is filming a show right now, but if they were able to get Katrina Law in from Hawaii for the final episode of Arrow, they can hopefully fly Melissa in for a quick scene or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I'd love to see Captain Cold and Heatwave.
    I got the impression the actor who played Heatwave was done with the Arrowverse, so I doubt we'll see him again. They can always cast a new Heatwave, though.

One of the shows' biggest mistakes was squandering and not utilizing The Rogues as much as they could have.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    One of the shows' biggest mistakes was squandering and not utilizing The Rogues as much as they could have.
    I wholeheartedly agree.

Why do you think that is? Was it because they quickly spun Snart and Rory off into Legends of Tomorrow, and because they had already used Boomerang on the first crossover with Arrow? Did they figure there weren't enough big name Rogues left to do a Rogues story, so they pulled each one in for either a one-off, or changed it like they did with Mirror Master?

Frankly, they should have done Flash vs The Rogues for either Season 3, and done Savitar later. Or they should have done him for Season 4, and never, EVER done the Borg King... er, Thinker.

Agree. It should have been a season-long arc building the rogues and having them get together throughout the season. Instead, they kept having one speedster after another as Big Bad.

It seemed like during season 1 they were building up to The Rogues and then in season 2 we got an episode where Captain Cold, Trickster, and Weather Wizard were all in the same episode but then they wrote off Cold and Heatwave into Legends and basically killed all the Rogues momentum.

(You can't really do The Rogues without Captain Cold).

Incredible Member

What is the Rogues motivations beyond petty robberies? Just taking down the Flash?

The "CW tone" of the show only allows so much you can do collectively with those characters.

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    What is the Rogues motivations beyond petty robberies? Just taking down the Flash?

The "CW tone" of the show only allows so much you can do collectively with those characters.
    I think that can be fairly straightforward because you see them as a unit and as a team and how that develops, and providing a threat for Barry that's not the season long Big Bad they have to continually drag out longer than the character has the legs for.

Flash is suppose to run 13 weeks starting Feb 8. If uninterrupted, that would mean it's over May 3.
    Flash Movie starts Jun 18th...
    I wonder if there will be any bleed over between the 2. Is 6 weeks too much time to either end the Series and then have something appear in the movie OR is 6 weeks too long for a Hiatus?

Just theorizing.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Flash is suppose to run 13 weeks starting Feb 8. If uninterrupted, that would mean it's over May 3.
    Flash Movie starts Jun 18th...
    I wonder if there will be any bleed over between the 2. Is 6 weeks too much time to either end the Series and then have something appear in the movie OR is 6 weeks too long for a Hiatus?

Just theorizing.
    They absolutely WILL NOT run the show for 13 weeks straight.

Maybe 7-9 straight with a hiatus and then finish. They may even do TWO hiatuses, where they alternate between a long one (4-5 weeks) and short one (1-2 weeks).

They just did that with Superman & Lois season 2.

Mighty Member

Good season premiere. I enjoyed how they introduced a new Captain Boomerang.

It's time for the final race! Even Barry is addressing it with that "one last time" line. Although I really didn't care to see the show opening up with The Flash barely doing anything so we can have the most motley band of Team Flash do most of the work against Tar Pit (?) even if it was just a nightmare sequence.

Even if the guy has grown on me, Chillblaine does not deserve to be bumped up to opening credits.

Barry has screwed the timeline enough times that he's now ready to follow the future too the letter if it means preserving his families' happiness. Although it was kind of funny how Iris immediately assumed it was his fault when the day started repeating.

Cat Grant trying to buy an up-and-coming and successful local paper makes sense (I wonder if this leads into Nia showing up even though Iris didn't take the deal?), but I get why Iris wants sole control of her own destiny and business. And when you have rich friends like Sue, you can make your own way.

Owen Mercer Captain Boomerang! Except he's still not Australian. I guess they didn't want to bother trying to fake it. And he has apparently no connection to the first Captain Boomerang. And they don't even mention his teleportation powers until he actually uses them. I guess at least he has a more comic-accurate costume?

Barry's like their only CI, who else would they promote? Then again, when he starts acting loony about his future book getting derailed...

The only thing I care less for than the idea of Cecile as the team's "muscle" is her continually making a big deal out of obvious emotional cues.

Iris went from debbie downer to happy lady drunk very effectively.

Seeing Barry and Iris just chilling out and enjoying the day was fun. Even visiting each others' workspaces! I don't think Barry really needed her there to fight Captain Boomerang, but c'est la vie.

Phasing a nuclear explosion? Nice.

For the few people who I assume exist who are invested in the ChesterxAllegra ship...there's your kiss and subsequent awkwardness over said kiss.

I wonder if anyone saw Iris West-Allen getting very chummy with a man that is not her husband. What is her relationship with The Flash who is totally not Barry Allen?

It's not like the Coast City Gazette has much to report on when there's no Green Lantern in this universe.

On the one hand, I'd hate to see Joe go (even though I knew the actor was leaving back during last season), but on the other hand...taking Cecile away would be nice. Also it just makes sense to have Jenna grow up in a more stable environment.

So Caitlin trying to play God has seemingly not only maybe killed her and not brought Frost back...but created a third personality? With blue highlights? What are we going to call this one? Snow Frost?

Kind of obvious who Red Death is when you see their logo at the end and how Bat-shaped it is. Although it's kind of funny how it ends on Red Death seemingly attacking Boomerang for like no reason than dramatic effect.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I forgot about this. Was watching more Jack Ryan last night.
    I'm so MEH about it I went ahead and read Frontiers summary.

I'll watch it next week.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime