Page 815 of 827 FirstFirst ... 315715765805811812813814815816817818819825 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I'll take a guess Ryan's possessed.
    I'm assuming she's possessed by the spirit of Eobard Thawne, because of course it would be.

Is it too much to ask that Wallis Day return as Kate Kane and helps Barry kick Batfake's ass?

Does anyone even remember Murmur from Arrow? This is a decidedly more comic-accurate take, and also gender-flipped because that seems to be a big thing on this show Post-Crisis, and also surprisingly quippy in sign language.

I see Flashtime is very useful in terms of making the West-Allen's seem absurdly more competent than they actually are.

Why did no one put two-and-two together that they'd need a Speedster for the Cosmic Treadmill? Does it work if you don't have super-speed? Would someone, like, jogging be able to bend space and reality?

This is the final season, should we really be wasting any time with Allegra and Chester's love drama that they'll keep drawing out? Or Khion who only seems around so Danielle can basically play her character from Sky High? What does she even do around STAR Labs? Be another body they can have do labor, stand around and look pretty, or give the emotional pep talk of the episode?

I can't believe they remembered Eiling after, like, 8 seasons of forgetting about him. Remember when he was hunting Grodd? The show sure didn't. Too bad we only got Clancy Brown in a picture.

It's nice to see Iris strutting her investigative reporter chops, but I'm not sure I cared for her lesson of the episode being that her career isn't going to peak just because she'll become a mom. Considering there's so many working moms, it just felt like a silly thing for her to be worried about. I guess if she intended to be more of a stay-at-home mom, but considering her own mother situation maybe she just doesn't have a good frame of reference.

No offense to the guy, but...The Hotness? There was no one else? Felt like they sank to a bit of a desperate low there. Hartley's boyfriend seems more qualified on some levels.

They really thought going to a guy who hated their guts and had every reason to not want to work with them...would work with them for the greater good? And surprise surprise, he betrays them!

I gotta be honest, I thought Goldface and Amunet would go the distance, but he sold her out to get out of prison. Sounds like she did something that broke his heart too. Ouch.

Did they really have to meet at STAR Labs? I guess they just wanted to telegraph the other guys would figure out Barry is The Flash because it's not like we didn't need more people finding out Barry's "secret identity" at this point. Even the dropout figured it out before he even told them. I'm sure a high-profile gang leader knowing who The Flash is won't bite Barry in the butt like it did with Amunet (and it's her ex, too). At least the other new Rogues didn't find out.

Why is Barry the bad guy for not trusting a group of men (other than Hotness) who all expressed their own desire to steal the tech for themselves and were prepared to attack each other if Barry didn't step in?

Hotness and Fiddler? The new crack ship of the season?

Red Death was obviously going to appear in front of them at some point so I'm glad she didn't waste time even if she interrupted a fight scene that would've been cool had the show had the choreography to pull it off...which I'm not sure if it did.

There are so many people Barry could call on other than rely on his own Rogues team, but there are also only so many guest stars we could get last-minute in this final season. As it is Team Flash is pretty undermanned and who they got is...basically a joke, although a joke the show isn't all that self-aware on.

Poor Ryan. Off-screen whammied on another heroes' show after her own was canceled and look at the number it did on her hair. Though I thought she was more intimidating with the mask on. But they needed an excuse for the reveal scene.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm assuming she's possessed by the spirit of Eobard Thawne, because of course it would be.

Is it too much to ask that Wallis Day return as Kate Kane and helps Barry kick Batfake's ass?
    For the CW, if Kate Kane was meant to be Batwoman, she would be. She isn't.

Ryan Wilder is Batwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There are so many people Barry could call on other than rely on his own Rogues team, but there are also only so many guest stars we could get last-minute in this final season. As it is Team Flash is pretty undermanned and who they got is...basically a joke, although a joke the show isn't all that self-aware on.
    Yeah, the curse of a working actor's life struck here. Couldn't call Alex- Chyler's filming a new show. Couldn't call Kara- Melissa's filming a new show. Couldn't call J'onn- I think David's in a stage play right now. Couldn't call Sara- Caity was getting married, and the character is in jail anyway. Oh, well. Let's all up the Z-Team.

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    For the CW, if Kate Kane was meant to be Batwoman, she would be. She isn't.

Ryan Wilder is Batwoman.
    Yes, Ryan is Batwoman. A Batwoman who went toe-to-toe with a brainwashed Kate multiple times, and never won in a straight fight. So call up Kate, have her kick Ryan's ass, de-possess Ryan, and then the Arrowverse can end with two Batwomen.

They stopped caring about Kate arguably in season 2 beyond giving her a proper sendoff.

With Barry's Rogues team, I just kept thinking they threw in "discount Capt Cold and Heatwave" on the team. If they'd somehow brought those two back, (logistics aside) the episode would have been 10 hundred times better.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    With Barry's Rogues team, I just kept thinking they threw in "discount Capt Cold and Heatwave" on the team. If they'd somehow brought those two back, (logistics aside) the episode would have been 10 hundred times better.
    The greatest failure of the show was never getting all the main Rogues together as a group.

The closest we got was that episode where Cold, Heatwave, and Golden Glider were working together or Cold, Trickster, and Weather Wizard were in the same episode.

Flimsy excuse to get villains together for a heist, but it was fun. It sucks that Goldface's romance died just as Jaco is starting up a new one. If we're getting another Amunet appearance, though, maybe she and Goldface can fix things. Also I kind of need some reassurance Goldface isn't going to use knowledge of Barry's identity against him.

Despite Chillblaine's betrayal, I may actually like these guys more than the regular STARLabs folk. Without Cisco and Caitlin plus Chester and Allegra being silly, the supporting cast has grown kind of weak.

The Flash's final Big Bad is Batwoman and the draw to the Flash movie is an appearance from Batman? Ugh.

The greatest failure of the show was never getting all the main Rogues together as a group.

The closest we got was that episode where Cold, Heatwave, and Golden Glider were working together or Cold, Trickster, and Weather Wizard were in the same episode.
    They would do one Rogue episode a season that teamed up a couple villains. Old Rogues would leave and new Rogues would be introduced. In hindsight, it feels like they never planned to actually form a team of the most prominent Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    The Flash's final Big Bad is Batwoman and the draw to the Flash movie is an appearance from Batman? Ugh.
    The best part is Barry has had no real on-screen interaction with Ryan up till this point .

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    The Flash's final Big Bad is Batwoman ...
    No, of course she won't be. C'mon...

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    No, of course she won't be. C'mon...
    There are set photos of the finale being filmed featuring:

spoilers:
    Zoom, Savitar, Reverse Flash, and Cobalt Blue. It should be noted that Savitar is lit up in red, not blue, making me think that whatever is possessing Batwoman maybe possesses Savitar?
    end of spoilers

The best part is Barry has had no real on-screen interaction with Ryan up till this point .
    I was thinking the same thing, but didn't they interact during Armageddon? Or was she only around when he was Reverse Flash?

Incredible Member

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't they interact during Armageddon? Or was she only around when he was Reverse Flash?
    Yes, they only interact -actually, I think they only fought- on Flashpoint 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Yes, they only interact -actually, I think they only fought- on Flashpoint 2.0.
    I wouldn't even call that interaction. Her and Iris being sudden friends was more interaction than Barry got with her and that was completely undone (I assume).

I wouldn't even call that interaction. Her and Iris being sudden friends was more interaction than Barry got with her and that was completely undone (I assume).
    Ok, so I know that Red Death is a Batman/Flash mashup, but hear me out. Hearing that Barry has had next to no interaction with Ryan, would it have been better to use someone Barry has an actual history with for Red Death? So that it would feel like more was at stake in trying to stop/save them? They could have brought back Cisco, or even bring in Sara, and use that as an opportunity to close the book on Legends as well? Or bring in Kara as Red Death, because Kara and Barry have such a strong friendship.

This isn't meant to be a knock against Ryan (shocking, I know). But using Ryan just feels like "Well, we NEED to use a Bat character, and this is the only one we have".