Page 106 of 827 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 12392

Eddie from the future. He gets the suit from Wells, (now that he knows about metas) and goes after Barry for taking Iris in the future ad well.

Extraordinary Member

Since Wells is from the future, he is probably Eddie's son

Wells may be Professor Zoom, but his motive seem to be closer to the 2nd reverse Flash's in that he
    genuinely wants Flash to be a better hero.

Because, the future.

I'm wondering how far Wells is gonna take his f'ed up determinism.

Retired

The part at the end when Well's voice goes deep like yellow suit guy's voice, kind of was saying that he's that guy.

If Professor Zoom/Wells is from the distant future, he could well be the descendent of both Barry and Eddie. He needs Barry to live and be the Flash--because if he's like comic book Professor Zoom he got his powers from the Flash.

I liked that Dr. McGee's profile had a pic of her when she was young--just as she looked on THE FLASH, originally.

It's kind of hard to believe that any company could just whip up some superluminal tachyons. They're only theoretical--as they are supposed to travel beyond the speed of light (that's what superluminal means). And capturing and containing such tachyons would be some trick. But given that Professor Zoom has them, he now has something that can go beyond light speed, which in the Flash universe equates to time travel.

Obviously Wells/Zoom set up the whole scenario to steal the superluminal tachyons from McGee because he needs them.

It looks like there are all kinds of time paradoxes going on.

The way that yellow guy/Zoom was vibrating, I wonder if he was in another dimension of space--he could be some kind of temporal projection. Of course, letting Zoom beat him up was all part of Well's plan (as was the problem with the forcefield)--so as to enable him to steal the tachyons.

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    Eddie from the future. He gets the suit from Wells, (now that he knows about metas) and goes after Barry for taking Iris in the future ad well.
    I like this theory, I was thinking something similar.

1. Wells is Reverse Flash who has retired.
    2. Reverse Flash beats up Wells because he is a future self he does not like
    3. ???
    4. PROFIT!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Retired

I would have entertained the notion that Eddie is yellow suit or Henry is yellow suit or Barry is yellow suit--except that the ending spells it out that we're supposed to believe Wells is yellow suit and everything is according to his plan. That could be a red herring (or a yellow harrison), but I think that is what we are supposed to know at this time.

Tina also said that Harrison and Barry are very alike--which I thought was a tease that Harrison is an older Barry or related to Barry in some way.

I still like the New Gods turn on it--which is that Barry and Eddie are analogous to Orion and Scott Free--with the switched parents and Harrison really is Barry's father.

Retired

In the flashback scene with little Barry, he has a black eye. I couldn't figure out what that meant. But is it because he was in a fight with Tony at school? So the flashback from "The Flash is Born" is supposed to come just before the flashback in this episode and the death of Barry's mother. Is that right?

So Zoom and Flash were fighting around his mother but he couldnt save her so he saved himself and left kid flash a couple blocks away.
    Flash is going to go super mega emo when he finds out that he couldn't save his mother.
    Cisco better not tell anyone else about this.

And Firestorm at the end was awesome. When he was all like, "Dont come looking for me...... later, bitches!" And flew off.... that was awesome.

That tachyon device kind of reminds me of Orion's harness.................anyone? Linked to some future crisis hinted at earlier?

The motivation for the Reverse Flash is he is trying to make the Flash a better superhero by challenging him.

I assume Zoom is Wells and he is so fast he could make it seem that Reverse Flash and Wells were seperate people?
    Last edited by Jack Flag; 12-09-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Retired

My version of the show only ran 44 minutes. What was in the extra two minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    My version of the show only ran 44 minutes. What was in the extra two minutes?
    Professor Well has a Flash ring and has the reverse Flash costume in his possession.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Wow...I saw that coming, but at the same time, it was build up nicely.

I was convinced that RF was Eddie...especially after seeing that he didn't do anything to him.

So, Time travel.

Hmm, wait if RF traveled back in time to get the tachyon (which travels faster than light and can be used for time travel)...then how did he travel back in time in the first place? Besides, where did the future version (who beat up the current version) go? Did he go back to future?

Ah, we are getting there...we are getting to time paradoxes.

So, Barry and RF went back in time and were fighting...I am guessing Barry's the one that moved Kid Barry to the street. So, he couldn't save his mother.

Wonder if they go all Flash point? Give us different depictions of these characters later down the line.

Can't wait for the next episode (in Jan though, which is kind of sad).

Loved Firestorm. 10/10 for me.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Btw, how did Wells know that Ronnie was alive....did his future version till him that?

Or was it actually his (present self) beating him up (but how can that be true?).

As for Firestorm...I think Ronnie's mind is completely gone. It's Jason + Professor Stein in there...I think.

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

Retired

I saw the part at the end with the Flash ring and all that. I think they must have cut something in the middle out to fix the run time for CTV so it wouldn't run over.

I'm augmenting my theory on Zoom/yellow suit. I believe most definitely that yellow suit was Wells in this episode. That's why Wells put himself in harms way (which he wouldn't do otherwise), because he knew it was himself. But Zoom/Wells had to make it look good so he gave himself a beating.

However, I think maybe there are different people in the yellow suit. The yellow suit (and maybe the ring and the tachyon rig) duplicate the powers of the Flash for whoever wears the suit. So in this episode--in the present--Wells was wearing the suit. But Eddie or someone else could also wear the suit and get the same powers. At some point, Eddie will find the suit that Wells has and he'll put it on to give himself Flash powers. That's my prediciton.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I saw the part at the end with the Flash ring and all that. I think they must have cut something in the middle out to fix the run time for CTV so it wouldn't run over.

I'm augmenting my theory on Zoom/yellow suit. I believe most definitely that yellow suit was Wells in this episode. That's why Wells put himself in harms way (which he wouldn't do otherwise), because he knew it was himself. But Zoom/Wells had to make it look good so he gave himself a beating.

However, I think maybe there are different people in the yellow suit. The yellow suit (and maybe the ring and the tachyon rig) duplicate the powers of the Flash for whoever wears the suit. So in this episode--in the present--Wells was wearing the suit. But Eddie or someone else could also wear the suit and get the same powers. At some point, Eddie will find the suit that Wells has and he'll put it on to give himself Flash powers. That's my prediciton.
    I think so too (about different people in yellow suit).

If RF was the present Wells...why would he say 'Dr. Wells, we meet at last'.

I think RF was Eddie...Wells is just another version of Reverse Flash. Eddie is Well's ancestor....so, RF helped Wells get the Tachyon (which will then help Wells to travel through time? Siphon Flash's powers? I don't know). But, why would RF help Wells?

Does Wells help RF gain powers?

Ah..it's all confusing.

My theory - Wells is Zoom/Hunter Zolomon (At least a version of him, trying to make Barry a better Flash).

Eddie is Professor Zoom.

My question is why would they help each other out? (Even if one is the ancestor of other?).