Page 111 of 827 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 12392
    'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ......no!

Barry should not have revealed his true feelings to Iris. Now she is probably going to semi-hate him, resent him or at least label him as a "creep" for holding in his feelings for all these 14 years (roughly). This is going to make interactions with her awkward pretty much permanently. Oh well.

Revealing crushes never works out well.
    I thought it was great he did it early and got it out of the way. I think I burned out on Smallville on year four of Clark longing for Lana. What a putz.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Retired

Iris looked like she was going to hurl after Barry confessed his true feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    which proves my point. This is going to be extremely bizarre going forward.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    The thing is, only comic book fans would even make the connection of Zoom being from the future and Wells. Thawne on the other hand is an easy one. Eddie is probably an ancestor of Wells (hence why he was spared). And Wells real name is probably Eobard Thawne. He came back in time around the time Barry's mother died to kill her. And then plotted in Central City until he got to this point.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Barry actually did have a reality where he became the Flash with his family intact, and Thawne took that away.
    The Hint was extremely strong that the killing of Barrys' mom will involve a battle between him and reverse flash.
    Time travel for Barry is almost a certainty at this point. I strongly suspect that we will see him go back to the day his mom is killed and try to stop it and fail.

The big fight, awesome.
    I kinda look forward to see Barry choke the life out of Reverse Flash.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Dr. Desolation

I assume Reverse Flash is Eddie from the future, which is why he spared young Eddie.

Wells is Zolomon from the future, just less insane and villainous; explain why he keeps pushing the Flash to get stronger, and killing people to protect him.

I figured Wells would use Farooq's blood to create something that would steal Reverse Flash's speed.

... What is Wells is really Abra Kadabra? Access to ultra-technology that would seem "magical" in the present day, etc.

BANNED

Just watched this. Man, I love this show. Not one season in and it's already better than Arrow.

I think Wells being Zoom is too obvious. It has to be Eddie. There's a perfect setup there for him to end up hating Barry, especially if somehow they don't work out, and Iris *does* end up with Barry after all.

Or it's possible they both are, since RF's powers come from the suit. There could be different points in time from which Wells and Thawn are traveling back, two different Reverse Flashes, each with their own agenda.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... What is Wells is really Abra Kadabra? Access to ultra-technology that would seem "magical" in the present day, etc.
    That would be an interesting swerve.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Wells changed his voice though exactly like RF. So that means that the man in the yellow suit isn't Zoom which I highly doubt. Wells is RF people

Mighty Member

This is why either option seemed too obvious. So, of course, the audience is looking for other options, because why would the producers do the obvious thing? Wouldn't they be a little more clever? The problem with trying to figure out where shows like THE FLASH or THE MENTALIST or LOST are headed is trying to figure out at what level the producers are working. Are they trying to do something really stunningly clever that very few people could ever anticipate or are they trying to play to the lowest common denominator?
    Yeah, the same thing happened in season 2 of Legend of Korra with Unaloq. Immediately, fans were saying how much of a villanous vibe Unaloq was putting out and hoping that he actually wasn't the villain, that the writers were pulling a head fake by making Korra's uncle seem menancing when he is really nice.

And then Unaloq turned out to be as nasty and villainous as he seemed. Sometimes, the writers are obvious. Sometimes, they are not. We always like to think we know what's coming (ie. everybody just knew Ahsoka was destined to die in Clone Wars), but sometimes we don't. Finding out how right or wrong we are is part of the fun.

That said, it still remains to be seen if Wells is the Reverse Flash in this episode or just one of several Reverse Flashes. I'm good with either. I love this show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Wells changed his voice though exactly like RF. So that means that the man in the yellow suit isn't Zoom which I highly doubt. Wells is RF people
    Exactly. Wells has to be a speedster because we know Barry's power allows him to alter his vocal cords. Wells did it. That's the clearest give away for that. Also, RF was so fast that he could have snapped Wells neck in a second if he wanted to, yet he beats him up and barely gives him a serious injury (dude is no selling it by the end of the episode, another hint with the ultra fast recovery)? Why? Hell, if RF is future Eddie why is he in a room with Flash's two mentors and he does nothing to any of them?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Exactly. Wells has to be a speedster because we know Barry's power allows him to alter his vocal cords. Wells did it. That's the clearest give away for that. Also, RF was so fast that he could have snapped Wells neck in a second if he wanted to, yet he beats him up and barely gives him a serious injury (dude is no selling it by the end of the episode, another hint with the ultra fast recovery)? Why? Hell, if RF is future Eddie why is he in a room with Flash's two mentors and he does nothing to any of them?

Incredible Member

Looked to me like she was smiling beneath the tears and about to laugh or something. I'm not really sure what she was trying to emote, actually, just that I didn't find it felt particularly true to the relationship that has been portrayed between the two so far on the show. She's never evinced the slightest romantic feelings towards Barry, so a turnabout at this stage would seem unearned (whether that's the writers shortcoming or the actress' I'm not sure).

I give them props for doing it and getting it out of the way rather than dragging it out eternally as many shows do, though.

BANNED

I bought it, actually. A tear of empathy, when she realized that Barry had been suffering in silence for so many years. Just because she doesn't have romantic feelings for him (currently) doesn't mean that she doesn't care about his feelings. She genuinely cares about him.