Page 154 of 827 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 12392
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I am surprised that they are revealing Wells already. I figured for sure that would be the season finale.

I do really like that they are going with Grodd speaking telepathically instead of actually talking.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miraclo__Pills View Post
    Same here! The whacking of William Sadler remains one of the few grips I have with the show. Snuffing the great Clancy Brown would be a mistake. A part of me hopes (against hope) that Grodd will use Eiling as a pawn when he decides to strike Central City.
    I agree about Clancy. You never want an actor of his caliber to be killed off if possible.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I'm surprised they are even revealing Wells this season at all.

I did read an interview from January I think where Cavanagh really praises the handling of the character though and he mentions something about season 2, so hopefully he'll be around for a while...great actor and character.

I still think in the end, while he's clearly the man in yellow...something about this won't be so cut and dry. But maybe it will be. The show sure doesn't waste time.

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I agree about Clancy. You never want an actor of his caliber to be killed off if possible.

When he was first announced as Wade Eiling a part of me immediately thought "wow. Imagine they make an story arc about a certain Nathaniel Adam. How cool that would be?"
    Last edited by Miraclo__Pill; 02-18-2015 at 01:42 PM. Reason: I'm writing like a Bleeding Cool columnist
    http://grafikarobotnik.tumblr.com/

I survived the 2014 reboot and I didn't even got a lousy t-shirt.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miraclo__Pills View Post
    When he was first announced as Wade Eiling a part of me immediately thought "wow. Imagine they make an story arc about a certain Nathaniel Adam. How could that would be?"
    Captain Atom would be wonderful to see in live-action form.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Captain Atom would be wonderful to see in live-action form.
    And we already have Clancy Brown! why waste him?
    http://grafikarobotnik.tumblr.com/

I survived the 2014 reboot and I didn't even got a lousy t-shirt.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I think the show gets the Wells RF reveal out of the way so fast so that they can really pack in loads of time travel changes and reversals over the seasons. It can become some crazy time war between Eobard and Barry.

As a Doctor Who might say, I expect a lot of wibbily wobbly timey wimey.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 02-18-2015 at 02:38 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    For those who were watching online (like me) , here is the promo for "Out of Time", the episode we've all been waiting for and the episode we have to wait another MONTH for.

I almost feel bad for Weather Wizard that he seems to be the B-plot for this episode .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I almost feel bad for Weather Wizard that he seems to be the B-plot for this episode .
    Most of the metahumans are. Like that teleporting metahuman wasn't important at all in the episode she appeared in, everything else that happened in that episode was way more important.

Retired

I expected that time travel would be Barry's apotheosis--that he would first develop all the other abilities that come out of his super-speed and then master time travel. But maybe they have a plan for Barry to change the past and reboot the timeline and all the consequences that stem from that. Given FLASH and ARROW are in the same universe, a change in Barry's timeline could also affect Ollie's. Characters now dead would be alive and others living would be dead. It would be a way for both series to start on a fresh new page next season.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I expected that time travel would be Barry's apotheosis--that he would first develop all the other abilities that come out of his super-speed and then master time travel. But maybe they have a plan for Barry to change the past and reboot the timeline and all the consequences that stem from that. Given FLASH and ARROW are in the same universe, a change in Barry's timeline could also affect Ollie's. Characters now dead would be alive and others living would be dead. It would be a way for both series to start on a fresh new page next season.
    I'm pretty sure that this show takes place in a timeline altered by Barry and/or Wells.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    I'm pretty sure that this show takes place in a timeline altered by Barry and/or Wells.
    Yes, I tend to agree with that.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

One important question, what happened to future Barry?

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Danvers/Matrix Rules View Post
    One important question, what happened to future Barry?
    The answer to that, lies in the future.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    One gripe on this show. Tired of Wells saying " run...Barry...RUN" every time there is some major drama.
    Well, good, but I don't remember, until now, Wells saying those exact words since the Pilot. Twice is hardly that much, really.

And, grand for those wanting General Eiling to stick around, especially Clancy 'Red Hulk' Brown, but I really and truly hate the character, what he stands for, what he does, what he's able to do and not stopped by a whistleblower, Colonel, General, or other soldier, Government, etc, whether Central or not.

People like he and Waller shouldn't be able to do what they do. Their organisations should stand up and stop them, heroes like John Diggle, or Barry Allen. Other shadowy figures, like Deadshot, or Reverse-Flash.

Tranquilising people in a public place, capturing a man, keeping him in a shut down army base, torturing him...

Despicable.

So, if people want the character, villain, anti-hero, what have you, in comics, great, grand, and I won't have it be that you don't have him.

Same as I hope many others don't that I won't have Joker, or others, etc.

But MAN. I was SO glad RF did what he did, and Gorilla Grodd what he did. Capture, pain inducement, death, I'm, sadly, yes, happy.

And regretful.

And was great to see Harrisons' face underneath the mask, further proof, if peoples didn't believe it before, that he is Reverse-Flash. Nice seeing him standing up, unmasked, still.

Gorilla Grodd speaking, doing a Batman on it.

His voice reminded me of Mesagog, the main villain in Power Rangers: Dino Thunder.

Left wondering are RF and GG working together, after what Wells had done for the poor gorilla, wanting revenge, with it being Eiling.

Or, did Wells just run to the right place, knowing where Grodd was, and this isn't a bond, or alliance, at all?

Hope we see more of double G.

And, with Eiling supposedly indisposed, Martin and Ronnie hopefully won't have to worry about getting taken, killed, experimented on, or tortured.

Was left wondering, even with them separated, alive, and free, how were they guaranteed safety from Eiling, when he could just follow them to another city, or something.

Liked that name drop of Mister Hal 'Green Lantern' Jordans' city, from ol' Joe.

C'mon, lads! Diggle or not, Ramsey or not, Green Lantern show pleaaase! CW, SyFy, another, Hulu, whatever - would love a new one!