Page 202 of 827 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302702 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by August_Gorman View Post
    I have a theory that they'll somehow be able to reverse what Thwane did to Harrison Wells after this season, and that the actor will continue to be on the show. But as a good guy this time.
    Have Tom Cavanagh as Harrison Wells, instead of Eobard Thawne, as Harrison Wells?

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    The opening Flash/RF fight in the beginning was enoght to make this episode great.
    But Mark Hamil is rocking! and OMG, 'I am your Father'.
    I almost hope Hamills' in like 5 of the spin-off episodes, just being Trickster, and see how Atom, or Martin, or 'Sara', or Kendra, or Rip, deal with him.

Or, just a mess of great episodes in Season 2 of The Flash.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Did we SEE Barry phase through the truck, though?
    We sure did.

Last edited by GrandKaiser; 04-01-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    Oh and Cisco's blog is a nice bit of info to accompany the show. So we know he feeds them but now I'm wondering how human waste is handled. I don't recall seeing a toilet in their cells.
    Maybe a bucket in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    Maybe there is a way Barry goes back in time and stops Thawne from doing his thing to Wells, altering the timeline and dropping Wells in the present day as himself.

Although if he can do that without wrecking the timeline...he should be able to save his mother as well and change anything else he feels needs changing.
    Just wondering. Since Thawne changed history so that the particle accelerator could be invented in 2014, what ill effects did he suffer? Or was that just a story to discourage Barry from meddling with time? Barry seemed destined to be the Flash since Thawne wouldn't be the Reverse Flash if Barry never became the Flash. I wonder if Thawne's actions hastened the creation of the Flash, which will hasten Thawne's downfall, which is time getting back at him.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Just wondering. Since Thawne changed history so that the particle accelerator could be invented in 2014, what ill effects did he suffer? Or was that just a story to discourage Barry from meddling with time? Barry seemed destined to be the Flash since Thawne wouldn't be the Reverse Flash if Barry never became the Flash. I wonder if Thawne's actions hastened the creation of the Flash, which will hasten Thawne's downfall, which is time getting back at him.

Sandy Hausler
    Could be...I mean we know a minor change can spin things in a different direction (as we saw when Barry decided to nab Weather Wizard before he could cause trouble). Negated Iris' declaration of love, got Cisco in trouble, re-armed the Rogues, and outed Barry to Cold (among other changes I'm probably forgetting...well...brought Cisco back to life, which was a plus).

Anyway...I'd like to see Cavanagh stick around and think it'd be cool if he got to do so while basically playing a completely different character with different motivations (Wells instead of Thawne/Wells).

BANNED

No, not at all.

I just loved that Breaking Bad got referenced, and so specifically. A tour de force for Heisenberg there, and, not too shabby at all, for James Jesse, the Trickster.

REALLY hope he returns.

Voice so reminded me of Joker/Hobgoblin.

Just so awesome. I'd put up with Devon Grayes' fella, but Hamills'? Ohhhh, that....

Didn't expect Barry to reveal his identity to Henry or Eddie, but about time he did it with his own Dad.

And, sure, whether it ends up hurting Eddie or not isn't the thing. Sometimes, ya gotta stop coming up with, as an audience, or superhero, or person, reasons, excuses etc, for why and why not to trust someone, and make a secret not.

Anyone expect Harrison to actually be dead, and Harrison Wells to still end up being Eobard Thawne?

And, anyone else feel a bit like me, that this whole thing complicates matters, or convolutes the backstory, a bit more than it needed to, when Cavanghs' Wells' Thawne could've still be the time traveller, trapped in the past?

LOVED that moment between Barry and the Speed Force, with him freeing himself of the bomb, the awesome reference to Speed - and Father Ted - and just how well it was done. The slowing done, the speed, the closing of eyes, all of it.

Did we SEE Barry phase through the truck, though?

And, anyone else like that Joe walked with Henry, instead of handcuffing him?

Or, feel that Caitlin and Cisco were delighted to be able to see, hear and touch Henry at last?

How'd people find the fighting between the Flash and the Reverse-Flash?
    agreed. barry really had no reason to keep this from his father who worked hard to bail him out or since he knows who barry is and joe didn't handcuff him i wonder if he'll be allowed to move into joe's house?

there was also no reason to hide this from eddie forever since joe trusts him and eddie trusts joe with all his bones and he loves iris very much and didn't want to go into much conflict qwith him either. he's not really much of a scumbag but more of a guy trying to do his duty as a cop and a boyfriend. however wells won't probably like this as it would do something with his existence or something involving the flash or his time as the reverse flash.

i love how Mark referenced star wars to his son even though i knew he was his father i just didn't expect him to make a reference.

real sad that the real Harrison Wells died. he seemed like such a good man. though i wonder if he would've been good if he continued with things getting involved. still if wells is erased i wonder how the other guy would handle as the reverse flash.

i also loved the reveal of Grodd and i wonder if he'll have only a few appearances for budget reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of the Crows View Post
    Much like the University of Kentucky basketball program, the Flash is getting close to achieving a perfect season. There hasn’t been an episode I haven’t loved yet, and this one was especially great.

As most of you have pointed out, Hamill owned the Trickster role. (I won’t lie, I pretended the whole time that he was the Joker.) Great creepy theme music too!

Revealing Barry’s identity to Eddie was an interesting choice, and it’ll be interesting to see what the writers do with it.

Establishing that Harrison Wells was a real person who originally invented the particle accelerator independent of Thawne’s machinations is an effective way to avoid a potential time-paradox situations.

On the other hand, I have to admit that I’m sad to again see that the ‘Wells’ we know is really just evil. Early in the season, I was hoping that he’d be someone who genuinely cared for Barry/wanted him to be faster but was somehow at odds with him, but I think at this point Wells/Thawne has been outright evil from the beginning (regret over having to kill Cisco aside). I don’t mind having an unsympathetic villain, but Tom has done such a sympathetic job portraying him it’s going to be sad to lose that. It’s sad to think most—if not all—of those moments were lies.

Man, does that trailer have me hyped for the finale. Who thought network television could be this good?
    Yeah, I'd stick with If Not All of it all, as I'm sure, through the acting for Cavanagh, the directing, writing etc, that there's more to him than just killing Barry, or getting back to his time.

I just feel that way, and even if future episodes, One, Two, or otherwise, say something different, I just know in my heart there's more to him than just those objectives.

As was likely shown in past episodes, as you say, with Cisco, or even with Eiling, with Grodd etc.

More than there appears.

BANNED

Yeah, I'd stick with If Not All of it all, as I'm sure, through the acting for Cavanagh, the directing, writing etc, that there's more to him than just killing Barry, or getting back to his time.

I just feel that way, and even if future episodes, One, Two, or otherwise, say something different, I just know in my heart there's more to him than just those objectives.

As was likely shown in past episodes, as you say, with Cisco, or even with Eiling, with Grodd etc.

More than there appears.
    Yeah. There's the Crisis. That has GOT to play into it....and I don't know how....

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    We sure did.

Ah. I'd thought he went through, and we just saw him on the other side, and the bomb gone.

Thank you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of the Crows View Post

I get where you’re coming from, and when Iris finally does find out, I’m sure she’ll say some variation of “I’m an independent adult who doesn’t need you to make my choices for me.” But I really don’t blame Barry for respecting her father’s wishes due to his trust in Joe. Also, we don’t always see clearly when it comes to those we love. Eddie, now, that’s a different story—but based on interviews, it seems like he actually will have a problem with keeping it from Iris. Keep in mind, Barry may end up telling her anyway, despite Joe's opinion; the first season still isn’t even over yet. There’s plenty of time for things to play out before the finale!
    you can respect his feelings but you don't have to follow it. why i give eddie some slack for this episode is because he was just told, but like barry, the longer he keeps her in the dark, the more guilty he is.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    It is safe, if Barry shows Wells that he is still in love with Iris and still has a connection to her, Wells will go after her. If Barry distances himself from Iris and hides things Wells will be less likely to go after it as it may not hit a nerve as much as someone like Joe or Henry.
    besides his inability to keep his emotions and feelings in check, especially to anybody when it comes to iris, and fake wells not being an idiot, he doesn't have to be in love with her. fake wells knows that she means something to him, so she's always a target

like Punisher007 stated, she's already involved and her not knowing about the extra danger means she's less safe. not to mention that she was also targeted/used more than once because of her father to hurt/coerce him (of course we have a do-over with one of them)

and we could also be spared from the possible righteous anger due to being left in the dark because delicate damsel storyline. she's a journalist, she could contribute and find info on the DL. something besides clueless love interest/girlfriend daughter that must be shielded from danger and reality

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    So, Dr. Wells is really Billy Chambers? (only Scandal fans will get that reference)

One week hiatus
    I was actually hoping that you were mistaken, and that All-Star Team Up, with Flash and Atom v Bug Eyed Bandit was next week, but checked my phone calendar and, alas, it is true.

Sadly, it seems to be the same with Arrow, which is probably so they sync up right for the next crossover, this broadcast Season.

Ultimate Member

Dunno if this has been brought up, but it occurs to me that Thawne hasn't met Barry for the first time yet. He got stranded in the past under his original persona, not as Wells. That's why the DNA didn't match. So as Wells, Thrawne had already fought Barry.

Time travel!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    That rotting scene near the end was surprisingly graphic. The special effect reminded me of how the Mnemoth left a possessed body to decompose in Constantine.

EDIT: Or what happened to the Viper victims in Gotham.

DC seems to have a rotting fetish. :P
    Well, sure, who wouldn't? Probably too many marathons of Toxic Avenger.

Nice avatar, by the way. Ultron? If so, where's it from?

Okay everybody else seems to be showing up from the old show so Alex Desert needs to pop up at some point.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store