Page 282 of 827 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382782 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 12392
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    Well, this was a most bitter start to Flash's sophomore season. Bad enough that they killed off Eddie; they had to kill off Ron as well?! Hopefully, we'll be able to get him back, even without his Firestorm powers.
    Robbie Amell has another TV show to do, so probably gone for the forseeable future

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Robbie Amell has another TV show to do, so probably gone for the forseeable future
    Not that long according to IMDb he has a film Nine Lives and he is a part of the revival X-files which is a mini series lasting 6 episodes. So it would have depended on the filming schedules, I could be wrong but I think this was planned because pretty sure CW could have signed him for another year and he wouldn't be able to. That's what I think anyway.
    Truth is the best policy

The new sizzle reel is amazing it shows us zoom and some more interesting metas and hawkgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Obviously Robbie Amell has other things on the go, like movies and appearing in THE X-FILES, so that's why they got rid of Ronnie Raymond. It helps that there have been other characters in the comics who have been Firestrom, besides Ronnie. I'm sure if one day Robbie clears his schedulle and can make a commitment to the role, he'll be back in as Ronnie. They wrote it so he could exit, with the door open for his return, yet without writing out Victor Garber at the same time. That seems fair to me.
    Just how well had the subsequent Firestorms worked out though? None of the successor Firestorm books worked, and unfortunately, Dan Jurgens didn't get enough time to restore the original Firestorm.

Besides, when you think about it, it seems that Ron Raymond was always intended to be an "unknown hero". His heroism in containing the accelerator explosion was kept silent, he was forced to go on the run after Barry saved him from Eiling, and now this. Maybe Mr. Amell had been sold this as a short-term gig, and no one realized what was going on, until other plans had already been made. Still, I'm hoping that if he and Mr. Garber can get their own Firestorm series, that he'll be able to do it.

Ultimate Member

You know, people like to mock Arrow for the whole "Sara Lance constantly dying" thing, but this show is almost as bad when it comes to Ronnie. Seriously, it's getting ridiculous at this point. Also I almost wouldn't blame Caitlin for going all Killer Frost now, the poor woman just cannot seem to catch a break.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    Just how well had the subsequent Firestorms worked out though? None of the successor Firestorm books worked, and unfortunately, Dan Jurgens didn't get enough time to restore the original Firestorm.

Besides, when you think about it, it seems that Ron Raymond was always intended to be an "unknown hero". His heroism in containing the accelerator explosion was kept silent, he was forced to go on the run after Barry saved him from Eiling, and now this. Maybe Mr. Amell had been sold this as a short-term gig, and no one realized what was going on, until other plans had already been made. Still, I'm hoping that if he and Mr. Garber can get their own Firestorm series, that he'll be able to do it.
    I don't see CW making a Firestorm series, being that Professor Stein is being shipped off to Legends of Tomorrow, and Ronnie is being replaced as the other half of Firestorm by new character Jay Jackson

Do you guys think that the singularity (along with Eddie's death) created the multiverse?

In one of the promo videos, Jay explains that the singularity created portals between the universes, what if it ended up creating the universes themselves? (the event bleeds back to origin of universe and ends up in creation of different earths).

In S1, we only saw glimpses of alternate timelines, never any alternate earths. What if they didn't exist back then?
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Glad that guy is dead.

Ultimate Member

So did Barry just go "screw it, I'm just going to start killing my enemies now" after the whole Thawne/Wells thing or something? Also could they be teasing Jay/Caitlin any harder? Seriously she's been undressing him with her eyes the whole time, including when he's already mostly undressed anyway.

I literally got chills from the Flash of two worlds shot.

Ultimate Member

Hmm. I hope they don't forget the lightning trick like they did with Flash vibrating

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    I literally got chills from the Flash of two worlds shot.
    So incredibly contrived though

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Hmm. I hope they don't forget the lightning trick like they did with Flash vibrating
    forget? just because he doesn't do it all the time doesn't mean anyone "forgot"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Do you guys think that the singularity (along with Eddie's death) created the multiverse?

In one of the promo videos, Jay explains that the singularity created portals between the universes, what if it ended up creating the universes themselves? (the event bleeds back to origin of universe and ends up in creation of different earths).

In S1, we only saw glimpses of alternate timelines, never any alternate earths. What if they didn't exist back then?
    No it opened the door but they were already there

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so captain cold's dad is darksied?

hell to the yes!