Page 4 of 827 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

I think she shall.

The CW have debuted a new promotional image for The Flash, seen below. I had a theory that the colour of the suit in the set photos would be drastically different to the final product, for a number of reasons and going off this image I'm glad that seems to be right. As you can see from this image the costume looks pretty much spot on in terms of the shade.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    Very pumped, Barry was likable on Arrow. Hopefully this show really pulls off the super speed thing, it'd pretty much make any Arrow style fight-scene against goons over in an instant. Wonder how much they'll go for it with portraying that.

Also, they should bring in Power Girl on this show, or at least Karen Starr. While we're throwing out character wishlists. And how about Lobo? A guy can dream.
    I'd love to see ted kord and guy gardner. Gardner wouldn't have to be a lantern. He could have his bar warriers in central city.

BANNED

FYI. Small red carpet interview with Candice Patton. Dishes a little on Iris:

http://flashtvnews.com/candice-patto...ovie-premiere/

I know it's the CW and they always hire pretty people, but Candice is sooooooooo pretty. Like wow.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I know it's the CW and they always hire pretty people, but Candice is sooooooooo pretty. Like wow.
    agreed.

Hoping to see Captain Cold in the early episodes.

BANNED

The bit about paying the rent made smile. Anyway she seems pretty intelligent, and positive. I strongly believe that if the show is successful, the relationship won't go anywhere beyond a strong friendship (like Clark and Cloe). Unless of course the chemistry is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    FYI. Small red carpet interview with Candice Patton. Dishes a little on Iris:

http://flashtvnews.com/candice-patto...ovie-premiere/
    The show isn't even on yet and she's already my favorite character. Sure she looks pretty (super, super pretty) and I haven't seen her act yet, but she also just seems so nice and earnest in that interview, down to earth and happy. This show is definitely looking like it'll give Arrow a run for its money (hope there's not too much cross over between the shows).

The bit about paying the rent made smile. Anyway she seems pretty intelligent, and positive. I strongly believe that if the show is successful, the relationship won't go anywhere beyond a strong friendship (like Clark and Cloe). Unless of course the chemistry is strong.
    She has a great personality for sure. I'm with you on their relationship being similar to Clark and Chloe's. If only because I still have hope (however dumb it may be) that Barry and Felicity will have some sort of long distance relationship. I doubt it, but stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    The show isn't even on yet and she's already my favorite character. Sure she looks pretty (super, super pretty) and I haven't seen her act yet, but she also just seems so nice and earnest in that interview, down to earth and happy. This show is definitely looking like it'll give Arrow a run for its money (hope there's not too much cross over between the shows).
    She seems very sweet and likeable. Hopefully, she channels that into her character, as well.

BANNED

The show isn't even on yet and she's already my favorite character. Sure she looks pretty (super, super pretty) and I haven't seen her act yet, but she also just seems so nice and earnest in that interview, down to earth and happy.
    She seems very sweet and likeable. Hopefully, she channels that into her character, as well.
    I hope so too. I will be very disappointed if she’s reduced to an angry Black woman with a smart mouth. But from what I’ve seen of her the interview I don’t think that’s what we’ll be getting.

This show is definitely looking like it'll give Arrow a run for its money (hope there's not too much cross over between the shows).
    Well that remains to be seen. My main reason for liking Arrow is the family dynamics, the goings on in the city and the mystery with the island.
    And of course the fantastic ensemble cast, who are actually are fleshed out characters, and not just wall paper. I think that if it had been a show solely based around Stephen Amell playing a chest thumping macho man. I would have just stopped watching. Similar to the way I just stopped watching Intelligence (which by the way has been canceled) 20 minutes in. There has to be more there to make me tune in.
    As I’ve said numerous times before, I was less than impressed by Gustin’s performance on Arrow. Putting aside that it had no semblance to the character from the book. He just wasn’t leading man material , and there was nothing about him that made me want to tune in. I suspect that this will be a CSI type show with superheroics thrown in. Hopefully the character will have been matured somewhat.

I'm with you on their relationship being similar to Clark and Chloe's. If only because I still have hope (however dumb it may be) that Barry and Felicity will have some sort of long distance relationship. I doubt it, but stranger things have happened.
    What they should have done, is made her Patty Spivot..that way she could just be the ‘best friend’. And introduced Iris at a later date, similar to the way they introduced Lois later on Smallville.

I hope so too. I will be very disappointed if she’s reduced to an angry Black woman with a smart mouth. But from what I’ve seen of her the interview I don’t think that’s what we’ll be getting.
    I hope we're past the angry black woman stereotype on television now (even Amanda Waller isn't portrayed as angry, just her cold calculating self from the comics). And there's an overabundance of smart mouthed characters in shows these days, someone who's more sweet and earnest would be kind of welcomed.

Well that remains to be seen. My main reason for liking Arrow is the family dynamics, the goings on in the city and the mystery with the island.
    And of course the fantastic ensemble cast, who are actually are fleshed out characters, and not just wall paper. I think that if it had been a show solely based around Stephen Amell playing a chest thumping macho man. I would have just stopped watching. Similar to the way I just stopped watching Intelligence (which by the way has been canceled) 20 minutes in. There has to be more there to make me tune in.
    Eh, I kind of liked Intelligence. Sure, the story wasn't particularly interesting and the main character was standard main male lead type guy, but the premise was interesting and some of the supporting cast was interesting. Well...okay, mostly the woman in charge of the organization, the rest were kind of stereotypes. Yeah, I think I mostly just watched it cause of the whole sci-fi computer in his brain angle, but I'm in to the whole transhumanism thing so.

As I’ve said numerous times before, I was less than impressed by Gustin’s performance on Arrow. Putting aside that it had no semblance to the character from the book. He just wasn’t leading man material , and there was nothing about him that made me want to tune in. I suspect that this will be a CSI type show with superheroics thrown in. Hopefully the character will have been matured somewhat.
    I keep hearing this, but I don't see what was especially immature about him. Sure the actor to play Flash looks baby-faced/young, that can't be helped. But in his actual portrayal I didn't see what he did or said or how he acted to come across as immature besides looking like someone who should be in college studying. Okay, lying about his position wasn't great, but that's on the writers rather than the actor. He came across like a normal, typical 20-something guy. Sure, typical 20-somethings aren't know for being the most mature lot, but he didn't come across as especially immature for that age range either. Least in my opinion.

Flash Trailer - Video

Looks great!
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

I really like the crackling energy in his trail.

Incredible Member

That looks pretty damn awesome. Didn't realize they'd cast Weather Wizard, good choice for a first villain.