Page 447 of 827 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 12392

‘The Flash,’ ‘Supergirl’ Musical Crossover Will Air in March. The tuneful crossover will begin at the end of the Mar. 20 episode of “Supergirl,” but the main vocal action will take place in the Mar. 21 episode of “The Flash.”

That episode, entitled “Duet,” will be directed by Dermott Downs and will feature singing performances from Grant Gustin, Melissa Benoist, Jesse L. Martin, Victor Garber, Carlos Valdes, Jeremy Jordan, and John Barrowman. David Harewood and Chris Wood will have non-singing guest appearances in the episode.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/the-...te-1201965071/

It's going to be interesting seeing how they work Merlyn into this when he has virtually no relationship with anyone in this crossover .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's going to be interesting seeing how they work Merlyn into this when he has virtually no relationship with anyone in this crossover .
    Where the Music Meister is concerned, that really doesn't matter.

Mighty Member

Have they cast the Music Meister?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    My view on time travel is that it is ultimately pointless, because of the creation of alt timelines. I have thought that way since many moons ago, I read a Fantastic Four short where Ben goes back in time to give his younger, freshly turned Thing self an antidote that read said would work on his younger self. He returns home, nothing happens because he created an alt timeline. That shaped my view on time travel ever since. I'm just ready for the time travel stuff to be done and over with. Or at least not the degree the show has been harping on it.
    Yeah, I abhor time-travel as a story-telling device. I kind of just go with the flow whenever it comes up, so long as it's not terribly done otherwise.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    That episode, entitled “Duet,” will be directed by Dermott Downs and will feature singing performances from Grant Gustin, Melissa Benoist, Jesse L. Martin, Victor Garber, Carlos Valdes, Jeremy Jordan, and John Barrowman. David Harewood and Chris Wood will have non-singing guest appearances in the episode.
    With Garber and Barrowman both appearing, maybe there will be some connection to LEGENDS OF TOMORROW.

‘The Flash,’ ‘Supergirl’ Musical Crossover Will Air in March. The tuneful crossover will begin at the end of the Mar. 20 episode of “Supergirl,” but the main vocal action will take place in the Mar. 21 episode of “The Flash.”

Oh Joy. Now Malcolm can ruin Flash and Supergirl too. How wonderful.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    They probably just need some exposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I just want Barry to super-speed Malcolm into the Pipeline and then ask why Oliver seems completely incapable of dealing with this guy .

I just want Barry to super-speed Malcolm into the Pipeline and then ask why Oliver seems completely incapable of dealing with this guy .
    That would officially make Flash the best show. Hands down.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

So, it'll be more of a team-up than a crossover.

BANNED

To which Ollie replies "He's a magical ninja with Joker immunity. He's not even in your pipeline anymore. He' just walked into my Arrowcave."

Mighty Member

’The Flash’/’Supergirl’ Musical: Darren Criss Cast As Music Meister

The CW has announced that Glee’s very own Darren Criss has been tapped to bring the Music Meister to life in the highly anticipated musical crossover between Supergirl and The Flash. This marks as a reunion with his fellow Glee co-stars, Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist, who plays Barry Allen and Melissa Benoist respectively. Andrew Kreisberg, show-runner and executive producer of both shows, said this in a statement to TV Line about the casting of Criss.

“With our Flash and our Supergirl being Glee alums, how could we not have them go up against another Glee favorite like Darren Criss?. We have been blown away by his talent over the years and we can’t wait to see what he brings to the Music Meister.”
    source

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    To which Ollie replies "He's a magical ninja with Joker immunity. He's not even in your pipeline anymore. He' just walked into my Arrowcave."
    Lol i really dont get why malcom is still.around as a bad guy. The moment Oliver cut his hand off with little to no effort it made Merlyn obsolete. Kill him and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    ’The Flash’/’Supergirl’ Musical: Darren Criss Cast As Music Meister

source
    I should've known it would be a Glee alumni .

It's a shame they couldn't get Neil Patrick Harris back, but Criss should be fun as the Music Meister .