Page 455 of 827 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 12392

I wonder if Barry just had better mentors or if he's just more adept at learning and mastering the Speed Force then Wally is, despite the latter having a more natural affinity as a Speedster? It only took one speech from Thawne to get him to learn how to vibrate through solid objects, though he did have more extensive training by that point.

At least Wally doesn't have to worry about his mentor secretly being a Supervillain...

It seems like everyone is always trying to put Joe on the spot to pick between his two sons, though usually in good fun. I'm glad we're past the point of Wally being hung-up over it though, especially since he and Barry are great as buddies/brothers .

I wonder if Roy is looking at all this fan reaction to Kid Flash and being jealous that no one was ever as into The Arrow's partner ?

It feels like the heroes having to learn not to keep secrets and be completely honest with one another is a lesson every cast on an Arrowverse show has had to re-learn multiple times each season on their respective shows. Though somehow it's a little less annoying on other shows then it was when Felicity was espousing about it in Arrow season 4...

Even with all the mentions of Wally progressing at a faster rate then Barry did, to the point where that's become key in the plan to stopping Savitar, it's always nice to see that Barry can still pull off an impressive feat on his own and showcase why he's still The Fastest Man Alive .

So there's one last Flashpoint Meta left? I imagine they'll be a big deal once they show up since their potentially the only acolyte of Savitar's left in play.

Doesn't Julian have a girlfriend? Or was that just an, unbeknownst by his own mind, excuse to cover his actions as Dr. Alchemy? Though I guess it's fitting that a guy as cold as Julien would end up falling for someone like Caitlin, who despite her name and powers is far more warmer at this point in her life. She can also probably relate and understand why Julian acts so aloof and detached all the time.

We should start counting the jokes about the terrible security at Superhero HQ's in the Arrowverse just to see if Arrow makes them more then The Flash does at this point.

It'll be interesting seeing how Wally and Jesse's relationship develops now that Wally's a Speedster, but all the more pressing...the return of Earth-2, Gorilla Grodd, and Gorilla City!

Retired

While Wally is smart, I don't think he's supposed to be at the same level of intelligence as Barry. I think it's Barry's understanding of science that helps him do the amazing things that he always does. It would be hard for Wallace to imagine what his body has to do, if he has no understanding of the physics involved. But Bartholomew Allen can visualize the cosmic principles he must exploit.

I don't believe even the Scarlet Speedster could phase a whole train--to create the right vibrational harmonics--but that was a stunning Flash feat.

Incredible Member

They forgot an easy solution to take out Yorkin. If Barry is teaching Wally all his tricks then it would have been the perfect time to have him learn the 'throw lightning' trick. It would have taken out Yorkin from a distance and it's something that Yorkin can't disintegrate. Or put him in a whirlwind and knock him out from lack of oxygen.

Retired

I thought that if the whole idea is to stop Savitar from killing Iris in the future, then they should've just let Iris die now. That would make sure that her future death never happened. Crisis averted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I thought that if the whole idea is to stop Savitar from killing Iris in the future, then they should've just let Iris die now. That would make sure that her future death never happened. Crisis averted.
    lol this made me laugh for a few reasons. That caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    They forgot an easy solution to take out Yorkin. If Barry is teaching Wally all his tricks then it would have been the perfect time to have him learn the 'throw lightning' trick. It would have taken out Yorkin from a distance and it's something that Yorkin can't disintegrate. Or put him in a whirlwind and knock him out from lack of oxygen.
    This reminds me that the lightning throw is probably the only thing left for Barry to teach Wally how to do.

He's already taught him the wind tunnel, creating afterimages, and now phasing through solid objects.

Poor Mendez didn't have the main character serum. The serum that prolongs the decaying process to death by hours, as seen with Iris. The guy fizzled on the spot lol. Would have liked to see thr Boy Meets World alum stick around longer on the show.

Solid episode. The secret is out, procedural "I knew how you would react", slight eye roll annnd scene. Joe reacted as he should have though, obviously.

Starting off the episode with a race was very fun and light hearted, I wish more of the episode was as laid back.

Ahhh the time has come, Jesse Quick...Kid Flash, run together into the sunset! lol I love how Wally conveyed so many emotions in one gesture. Shock, happiness, then quickly to let's make-out; and Jesse's face said "No no no, I know that face. This isn't a booty call, some real shyt is going down." Haha, really looking forward to the next episode.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

While Wally is smart, I don't think he's supposed to be at the same level of intelligence as Barry. I think it's Barry's understanding of science that helps him do the amazing things that he always does. It would be hard for Wallace to imagine what his body has to do, if he has no understanding of the physics involved. But Bartholomew Allen can visualize the cosmic principles he must exploit.

I don't believe even the Scarlet Speedster could phase a whole train--to create the right vibrational harmonics--but that was a stunning Flash feat.
    Wally is an engineer. His science is different from Barry's. A fully realized Wally would become like Jax in Legends.

Maybe Barry should start relating the Speed Force to a car engine to help Wally learn ?

Retired

Next season Wally and Jesse should do a tour of duty on the Waverider, while Jax and Stein return to Central City. Oh and the Legion of Doom should be Barry's main villains next season, also.

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Next season Wally and Jesse should do a tour of duty on the Waverider, while Jax and Stein return to Central City. Oh and the Legion of Doom should be Barry's main villains next season, also.
    Take HR on the ship, make him a bard type.
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Retired

If Tom Felton stays on THE FLASH next season, he's a good substitute for Cavanaugh if Tom wants to ride the wave on LEGENDS. In fact, change places on all the shows to keep things interesting. Jimmy Olsen might need some training with the Green Arrow. Mick Rory should check in on the Skirt. And Black Siren needs to battle White Canary.

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

If Tom Felton stays on THE FLASH next season, he's a good substitute for Cavanaugh if Tom wants to ride the wave on LEGENDS. In fact, change places on all the shows to keep things interesting. Jimmy Olsen might need some training with the Green Arrow. Mick Rory should check in on the Skirt. And Black Siren needs to battle White Canary.
    Meh, test it with Legends, Flash, and Arrow. I hate Vigilante Olsen.
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post

- Great! They finally stopped lying to Joe. This is a lesson they have to learn again and again and again . . . and again . . .
    Maybe it's because I'm older now, but each show where the lies/secrets get prolonged and they keep saying things like 'we can't tell so-and-so because they'll get hurt/won't understand' etc., I end up shaking my head and considering the characters 'idiots'. I know there's supposed to be drama and tension but there has to be a better way than, like you said, their learning the lesson 'again and again and again... and again...'

Didn't Barry vibrate a commercial plane (loaded with passengers) through a bridge in the early New52 issues? That was the story that came to my mind when Barry said he was going to vibrate the train.