Page 456 of 827 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 12392
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I thought that if the whole idea is to stop Savitar from killing Iris in the future, then they should've just let Iris die now. That would make sure that her future death never happened. Crisis averted.
    That seems logical. Should work in theory. I can't really put my finger on what though, but I do have a feeling we're overlooking something here.

Anyway, Savitar claims to be a speed god. He could still pluck an earlier Iris from the past to kill in frot of Barry...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This reminds me that the lightning throw is probably the only thing left for Barry to teach Wally how to do.

He's already taught him the wind tunnel, creating afterimages, and now phasing through solid objects.
    Well, umm... there is still the matter of time travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Well, umm... there is still the matter of time travel.
    It would probably save a lot of headaches if Barry doesn't teach Wally time-travel or at least forbids him from doing it .

Granted, with how fast Wally's progressing, I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually accidentally goes back in time accidentally like Barry first did.

I'm hoping Joe doesn't take Iris place.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

COOL when Barry Vibes the train through the blockade.

Clive Yorkin created by Cary Bates and Irv Novick in FLASH #270.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
    I'm hoping Joe doesn't take Iris place.
    Me too let malfoy take her place. One its all his fault and two he aint gonna stick around for long anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Me too let malfoy take her place. One its all his fault and two he aint gonna stick around for long anyway.
    Plus I'm not sure if Tom Felton will stick around as a regular (I'm already kind of surprised, in a good way, he's stuck around as long as he has)...

Plus I'm not sure if Tom Felton will stick around as a regular (I'm already kind of surprised, in a good way, he's stuck around as long as he has)...
    I dont think hes in high demand but i just dont.see the actor staying for the long haul. Joe needs to stick around for as long as possible, i rather iris die lol

So far so good in terms of them having credible threats that both Barry and Wally need to work together to stop (or one of them is unavailable, and I can see Wally not wanting to call Barry in that one case, it's a lesson he'll have to learn from). Flash's trick was impressive, as was Kid Flash taking down Yorkin. When Kid Flash is as fast (or even faster) than Flash, I wonder if he'll run into any issues classic Wally had, like needing to eat more or exploding objects when vibrating through them.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    They forgot an easy solution to take out Yorkin. If Barry is teaching Wally all his tricks then it would have been the perfect time to have him learn the 'throw lightning' trick. It would have taken out Yorkin from a distance and it's something that Yorkin can't disintegrate. Or put him in a whirlwind and knock him out from lack of oxygen.
    Wally took down Yorkin the first time with an air gust blast, the only reason he got away was because there were innocents around (although I still don't know how he managed to escape a couple speedsters). He could've knocked him out with that the second time.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    So far so good in terms of them having credible threats that both Barry and Wally need to work together to stop (or one of them is unavailable, and I can see Wally not wanting to call Barry in that one case, it's a lesson he'll have to learn from). Flash's trick was impressive, as was Kid Flash taking down Yorkin. When Kid Flash is as fast (or even faster) than Flash, I wonder if he'll run into any issues classic Wally had, like needing to eat more or exploding objects when vibrating through them.
    They established that Barry had an increased metabolism requiring him to eat a lot more way back in season 1, though it hasn't really been mentioned in a while, but I imagine it's probably the same for Wally.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I dont think hes in high demand but i just dont.see the actor staying for the long haul. Joe needs to stick around for as long as possible, i rather iris die lol
    I was pondering all of this as well. I would retreat after a good run as well.

Tonight should be exciting.

Ultimate Member

I think we need a Grodd episode every season now. That was pretty bad ass

Mighty Member

RIP Solovar.

Wally and Jesse are really cute together. Just had to put that out there.

Good ep all around. Really looking forward to part 2.

Good episode. The Flash Gang was actually smart. I thought the CGI of Gorilla City was particularly good.