Page 497 of 827 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 12392

I loved that costume! I want to see it replace the one we have now in the near future. Also thought they did a good job of making Barry look older.

As far as the Savitar reveal in light of Killer Frost's reaction, the thing that would make the most sense is Ronnie if, in fact, she was sincere about joining him. Maybe she is so terrified of who he is that she feels she has to do what he says or else she's dead?

Quote Originally Posted by danteipp View Post
    My best guess is still that Savitar is the Barry/Flash who would have existed if the timeline had progressed normally, without any of the interference from Barry, Thawne, Zoom, etc.
    Even if this doesn't turn out to be true, it'd be cool to see that version of Barry in some capacity and have him meet our Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I hope that when season 4 roles around they do a Booster Gold episode with Booster coming in and doing something to lock Barry in time so he can't time travel anymore. After the end of the Timemasters the DCCWverse needs someone else besides the Legends running around fixing things, and Barry is the major thing that needs fixed as far as messing with time goes.
    You know what we need? A straight-up Flash/Legends of Tomorrow crossover. Flash crosses over with Arrow and Supergirl so often, but we could learn a lot about time travel and how it works on both shows (and to solve the problem of Barry's recklessness) if they do a crossover just contained in two parts with only those shows.

Quote Originally Posted by MykeHavoc View Post
    I theorize the 3 characters JWS has played (1990 Barry, 2014 Henry and 2016 Jay) are all doppelgangers in the same Multiverse (the 1990 show was teased during the journey to Earth 2 last year).
    Any way to work the Reverse Flash from Batman the Brave and the Bold into that theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    If future Barry never knew who Savitar was, how can present Barry learn that information in the next episode? That would be a significant change in the timeline--and thusfar Barry hasn't been able to impact the timeline enough to change the outcome where Iris is killed. Learning Savitar's identity would be a big change to the timeline.
    Isn't it kind of implied that Barry is changing the timeline since Future Barry had no recollection of traveling to the future before Iris' death?

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I don't know how, but I still think its could be Walter West, from Earth 2. He has Wally's face, but he's older. Maybe he accessed the speed force even before Zoom did and feels tremendous guilt for not having done anything to stop him, so now he's gone insane.
    Possible Spoilers...

spoilers:
    Has anyone mentioned/thought of "New52" Future Flash? It's actually a similar color scheme, and a few of the plot points are along the lines of some of what has happened so far.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Possible Spoilers...

Has anyone mentioned/thought of "New52" Future Flash? It's actually a similar color scheme, and a few of the plot points are along the lines of some of what has happened so far.
    How is your personal speculation even remotely a spoiler or potential spoiler?

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Feels like a pretty heavy "Folks Who Watch The Show But Don't Read The Comics" potential spoiler. Particularly so when you consider it is from a very narrow point in comics' history.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Ugh.......
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Mighty Member

Evil Barry's a zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Evil Barry's a zombie.
    How is he a zombie?

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Evil Barry's a zombie.
    he obviously lost the speed force and instead using that mech suit.

Im guessing this is a repeat of season one and future Barry wants to toughen up present Barry so he doesnt lose that fight he loses and where he ends up losing his powers.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Umm...

Hoping it wouldn't be. It is. Ugh indeed.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I wonder if this is the first episode Barry I've been asking about for nearly three years. Or an alternate created due to Flashpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spider-Man View Post
    I wonder if this is the first episode Barry I've been asking about for nearly three years. Or an alternate created due to Flashpoint.
    While I don't know, I do hope it works out being something more interesting than this seems.

What are there, less than four, episodes left?

Maybe it's Eddie wearing a Barry mask, like one of the villains on Scooby Doo!

...I'll let myself out, thanks.

I've always been a fan of the whole "evil doppelganger" thing, so this works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Maybe it's Eddie wearing a Barry mask, like one of the villains on Scooby Doo!

...I'll let myself out, thanks.
    "And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for that meddling...um...me."