Page 55 of 827 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    As of now, I still think Wells is Eobard Thawne from the future. The Thawne that works with Joe is his ancestor
    I thought that at first. Then I backed off after reading a few creator interviews. Now... I am 100% sure that he is Eobard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    As of now, I still think Wells is Eobard Thawne from the future. The Thawne that works with Joe is his ancestor
    Yeah I'm starting to think that as well. Although it really doesn't look like him in those leaked photos. Do you think they'd go so far as to release fake pics in order to throw people off the trail?

Im calling it now at some point in the show Barry and Caitlin are gonna hook up

Astonishing Member

next episode captain cold. omg.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Yeah I'm starting to think that as well. Although it really doesn't look like him in those leaked photos. Do you think they'd go so far as to release fake pics in order to throw people off the trail?
    Certainly looked like the actor playing Eddie. I'm sure we will get two Reverse Flashes, like in the books. Eddie might be more the Zoom type while Wells is likely our time-traveling RF.

Spectacular Member

If I understand correctly, those photos were of stunt doubles, and not Grant Gustin and whoever will play Reverse Flash. When those scenes hit our TVs there will likely be a lot of special effects added that obscure the stunt doubles even more.

BANNED

Flash kicks ass with half the violence of Gotham.How about some of the Flash writers come over to Gotham to show them how its done.

Quote Originally Posted by doodledude View Post
    Flash kicks ass with half the violence of Gotham.How about some of the Flash writers come over to Gotham to show them how its done.
    Both shows works perfectly fine. Everything doesn't need to be in the same tone. Gotham needs to have more violence scene it is a darker and rougher tone and it wouldn't feel like Gotham if it was shown as Central City.

i watched my first episode last night and i can say i thought it was pretty solid. i'll try to remember to set my tv for it weekly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tupiaz View Post
    Both shows works perfectly fine. Everything doesn't need to be in the same tone. Gotham needs to have more violence scene it is a darker and rougher tone and it wouldn't feel like Gotham if it was shown as Central City.
    No they do not.The Flash has a better set up and the writers have a definite plan about future episodes Gotham is a lost show with no center and no plan.I swear I get to the end of every episode of Gotham and I think so what?All the characters not interesting and some just plain stupid.I like the whole cast of Flash already even the evil scientist guy.
    Last edited by doodledude; 10-22-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Any ideas who will be in the CW Justice League?

So far it looks like Green Arrow, Flash, Atom, and Firestorm.

I really hope for a Martian Manhunter, since it seems like the movies aren't going to use him.

I was thinking they make solo shows of whoever they think can carry one and then do like a TV movie Justice league special.

As far as flash goes itself I think its great. I really want to see Captain Cold, the possible 2nd Weather Wizard, and Heatwave too.

I read Firestorm himself will appear in December episodes, can't wait for that.

And of course the wheelchair guy (sorry still learning their names), wanna know who he is and how he has all of this futuristic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Any ideas who will be in the CW Justice League?

So far it looks like Green Arrow, Flash, Atom, and Firestorm.
    And probably Laurel (ugh!) as Black Canary.

But Flash hasn't even had a whole season yet, so who knows what heroes they plan to introduce. I would love to see Cisco/Vibe as part of the CW Justice League. Black Lightning would be super cool as well. Or maybe Static since there may be a web series.

Quote Originally Posted by doodledude View Post
    No they do not.The Flash has a better set up and the writers have a definite plan about future episodes Gotham is a lost show with no center and no plan.I swear I get to the end of every episode of Gotham and I think so what?All the characters not interesting and some just plain stupid.I like the whole cast of Flash already even the evil scientist guy.
    Clearly the show is focus on Maroni versus Falcone and Penguin's effort to rise to power. At the same time Gordon is adjusting to being in a cop in Gotham trying to change things. So there clearly is a vision for what is going on.

But hey I really don't wanna try to convince you to like you don't like. Enjoy the flash and if you don't like Gotham then don't watch it.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

And probably Laurel (ugh!) as Black Canary.
    Probably? How about definitely?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

All-New Member Gabequestionmark's Avatar

I'm really diggin' the show thus far. I think the best two elements of the show are,(Beside's the fact that they made super speed look so good on television), Barry's relationship with Joe West, and the mystery behind the Harrison Wells character.