Page 553 of 827 FirstFirst ... 53453503543549550551552553554555556557563603653 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    Bring him in as Ultraman. With all the earth hopping. I wouldnt mind Ultramna and Owlman popling up. He could even be clark Luthor from smallville idc.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Bring him in as Ultraman. With all the earth hopping. I wouldnt mind Ultramna and Owlman popling up. He could even be clark Luthor from smallville idc.
    Welling played a better baddie than Superblur, IMO.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    I feel like he would make more sense on Supergirl but he probably doesn't want to go for the obvious show.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Welling played a better baddie than Superblur, IMO.
    I thought he was great as clark. Then again i loved smallville, corny faults and all.

Is his part on Lucifer small? Think i read hes the detectives new lover interest and rival for Lucifer

I thought he was great as clark. Then again i loved smallville, corny faults and all.
    I didn't mean to imply he wasn't good as Clark, but he really seemed to enjoy the times when he was on the dark side a little bit more.

I didn't mean to imply he wasn't good as Clark, but he really seemed to enjoy the times when he was on the dark side a little bit more.
    Most actors do .

Except if they're David Harewood playing Hank Henshaw .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Except if they're David Harewood playing Hank Henshaw .
    Heh. Good point, Frontier.

Oh yea he played the same charatcer all the time im sure most actor would love the chance to switch it up now and then.

Retired

So does the Speed Force charge up speedsters like a battery? If so, does that mean Barry is more powerful than ever? And what about other speedsters that were trapped in the Speed Force like Jay and Wally? I guess that would explain why Savi-Bar got so powerful--being trapped in the Speed Force for so long. But if that's the case, the Speed Force isn't a good place to trap a speedster if you want to neutralize 'em.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    So does the Speed Force charge up speedsters like a battery? If so, does that mean Barry is more powerful than ever? And what about other speedsters that were trapped in the Speed Force like Jay and Wally? I guess that would explain why Savi-Bar got so powerful--being trapped in the Speed Force for so long. But if that's the case, the Speed Force's isn't a good place to trap a speedster if you want to neutralize 'em.
    The Speedforce abilities and qualities and limitations are 100% plot-reliant, and will vary drastically depending on what the writer needs the Speedforce to be inany given episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    So does the Speed Force charge up speedsters like a battery? If so, does that mean Barry is more powerful than ever? And what about other speedsters that were trapped in the Speed Force like Jay and Wally? I guess that would explain why Savi-Bar got so powerful--being trapped in the Speed Force for so long. But if that's the case, the Speed Force isn't a good place to trap a speedster if you want to neutralize 'em.
    What Carabas said and as far as Savitar he time traveled apparently and had alot of time to perfect his technique and then the suit made him even faster i believe.

What Carabas said and as far as Savitar he time traveled apparently and had alot of time to perfect his technique and then the suit made him even faster i believe.
    I don't think it was exactly clear what Savitar needed the suit for.

They once said he needed it to contain his speed, otherwise he'd burn up because of how fast he was, but evil Barry seemed to run around fine without it.

I guess it did make him much stronger then the other Speedsters, by virtue of the strength and weapons.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think it was exactly clear what Savitar needed the suit for.

They once said he needed it to contain his speed, otherwise he'd burn up because of how fast he was, but evil Barry seemed to run around fine without it.

I guess it did make him much stronger then the other Speedsters, by virtue of the strength and weapons.
    That doesn't mean that we saw him at his TOP speed without the suit.