Page 576 of 827 FirstFirst ... 76476526566572573574575576577578579580586626676 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 12392
    Retired

I prefer Elongated Man in magenta or purple--with some black.

I get the feeling that a lot of what happens in these shows is inside jokes and easter eggs that I'm missing out on. There's a lot of set ups with no pay off (FLASH and LEGENDS, both), so I gotta assume a lot was shoe-horned into these episodes for meta reasons.

Amazing Member

Latest episode is messy. Super messy.

Felicity just popped up out of nowhere and the blurred lines between Caitlin and Killer Frost is very not clear.

As for the Meta of the week it's like a weaker version of Magneto or Polaris. Kinda underwhelming too.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    So what I got from this episode is that The Flash is a superfluous character on "The Flash". Why does the show even need The Flash when Iris is perfectly capable
    of taking charge and figuring out how to deal with Meta-Humans. Was Barry ever even in costume in this episode? Basically in every episode Barry has to be told
    what to do, he is never capable of figuring out how to do things on his own. So just eliminate the middle man and let Iris deal with the villains directly. After all she
    did say we are The Flash.
    If Barry had been there they might have actually caught Blacksmith.

Iris and Felicity still needed Killer Frost to come in and bail them out and they still didn't catch the bad guy.

Retired

Good to know that Caitlin isn't blowing her paycheque on hair dye each week. I was worried about that. Now her hair colour just changes back naturally

Astonishing Member

Not impressed by Flying Chair Man as a villain. Seems a few folks with shotguns from Bass Pro might be called for. Seriously, a competent Flash would take down that contraption in a millisecond.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Not impressed by Flying Chair Man as a villain. Seems a few folks with shotguns from Bass Pro might be called for. Seriously, a competent Flash would take down that contraption in a millisecond.
    It just made him look even more like Metron .

Retired

I guess Metron DeVoe has been itching to take his Mobius Chair out for a spin around the town, but he didn't dare do it when Flash could just easily whip up a whirlwind and bring him down. However, he knew on this night Barry would be drunk and in jail, so there was no danger of an updraft proving his undoing. On the outside, he looked his usual glum self, but inside he was like a kid on Christmas morning.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A Ferris Air reference! Too bad that's probably not going to go anywhere ..
    I agree

STAR Labs's security is so terrible that we've now had two straight episodes where someone's pointed it out.
    I did like her react seeing Ralph

#Feminism. Have the writers been watching some Last Week Tonight with John Oliver...?
    That would be cool if John Oliver uses clips from this episode.

Having Felicity show up for Iris' bachelorette party makes me wish we had seen the guys of Team Arrow crash Barry's. Just imagine Oliver and Diggle at that strip club .
    Oh . . . my . . . that would have been great!

No wonder Barry is always taking his mask off in front of people. Get him drunk and he basically tells everyone he's The Flash.
    Now I'm curious what would happen if Kara and Barry got drunk at the same place that has Karaoke.

Ralph is really in need of Sue to straighten him out, figuratively and not literally, especially when it comes to women. He's getting to be as bad as O'Brian.
    I agree. Good thing the writers did make her a dancer at the club

Why did Katee Sackhoff do a British accent for Amunet? I mean, it was a pretty good accent, but it just seemed kind of random when she's not even British .

If Caitlin is her #1, and eye guy is #3, then who's her 2nd favorite henchman?
    I'm still confused if they got their powers from the bus or Savitar or from the particle explosion.

So there's another breacher on Earth-1? Though I guess Gypsy and her dad imply more then one person can have the power on a single Earth.

I wonder if Amunet can attach enough metal to herself to go make a full-on armor look like her comic self? I also wonder if anyone is going to coin "Blacksmith" at some point?
    Probably Cisco.

I'm not sure how I feel about the younger and hipper (as well as more tragic) version of the Weeper, but I guess they came up with an interesting variation on his crying powers.
    What is the Weeper's powers in the comics?

So can Caitlin now change back and forth between Killer Frost now? Or is really just a Hulk thing where she can only do it when stressed? Or maybe she's in "I'm always angry" mode...
    Did enjoy the Marvel reference joke.

Thinker flying on his chair really does accentuate the Metron comparisons.
    Maybe he stole it from Metron

I guess this confirms that every one of the bus Metas (except the driver) has a role to play in Thinker's grand plan.
    I'm still confused if the driver counts at one of the twelve, and how he really died. Was it the Thinker or did his meta-powers backfired?

Astonishing Member

Is it wrong that I'm genuinely wondering about DeVoe's age?

I may be getting ahead of myself here but...

Last season one of the throw away lines was Thawne's WHO'S THE VILLAIN NOW BARRY?! as a fun really subtle way to foreshadow/ reference Savitar.

What if the DeVoe who's a kid really IS the same one building up this group IE the one Joe jokingly mentioned who was only a few years old? We're stuck to thinking the chair is some advanced tech uploader which is possible. But what if its original purpose was more mundance. It being some kind of age suppresor or life support system?

I don't really know how the bus metas fit in but perhaps they all have abilities that could be aimed at fixing his body or perhaps even transfering his mind into Barry/ vice versa?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Grant Gustin is really doing a good job with the comedic parts this season. Looks like he's enjoying himself, too.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It's because they want to have Killer Frost, but they still want Caitlin to be a good guy. Never mind the fact that Killer Frost is a member of the freaking Justice League in the comics right now.
    That's the thing. I want them to deal with the Killer Frost personality so that she can be one of the good guys in both forms. And I want it to work well enough that she's no longer murderous but not well enough to turn her into just "Caitlin with powers". Like, Killer Frost would be the cold, snarky, sarcastic Quicksilver/Northstar/Emma Frost type character on their team. Then Barry could have his own little field team of himself, Vibe, Killer Frost and Elongated Man.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Another super enjoyable episode. Was it perfect? No. But then, perfection isn't really in the Arrowverse's wheelhouse. I'm still just loving the sheer sense of fun that has been all over this season after two years of supreme mopiness.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

BANNED

This was hands down one of the worst episodes of the Flash ever made. I don't even know where to start; it was painful to watch. Painful. I hope this show can recover and doesn't go the route of Arrow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    This was hands down one of the worst episodes of the Flash ever made. I don't even know where to start; it was painful to watch. Painful. I hope this show can recover and doesn't go the route of Arrow.
    Wherever this show goes, I think this episode demonstrated it's not going the route of Arrow. That would have been the indication of last season.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    That's the thing. I want them to deal with the Killer Frost personality so that she can be one of the good guys in both forms. And I want it to work well enough that she's no longer murderous but not well enough to turn her into just "Caitlin with powers". Like, Killer Frost would be the cold, snarky, sarcastic Quicksilver/Northstar/Emma Frost type character on their team. Then Barry could have his own little field team of himself, Vibe, Killer Frost and Elongated Man.
    Seems like they want to go the anti-hero direction for her. I dunno. I just don't feel invested enough in the character to care very much one way or the other.