Page 597 of 827 FirstFirst ... 97497547587593594595596597598599600601607647697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Wouldn't it be something if they had Snart and Rory crossover from Legends of Tomorrow for an episode entitled, "Prison Break?"
    I think they've already done enough Prison Break jokes with those two .

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm surprised no one seems to remember Savitar mentioning the Cerebral Inhibitor is what they used to fight him.
    I couldn't remember if it was future emo-Barry or Savitar who had mentioned it.

But yeah, you'd think it would come up again pretty quickly. Might want to get working on something that inhibits cerebral activity ASAP. They could have really gotten the jump on that and saved Barry some trouble!

I'm surprised. It looks more like the Trial of Barry Allen to me than the Trial of the Flash.

I'm surprised no one seems to remember Savitar mentioning the Cerebral Inhibitor is what they used to fight him.
    I'm kind of glad they didn't. I mean, I like how proactive Barry was and remembering the name "DeVoe" and not letting that go. But you get into a weird time travel issue where Team Flash only knows about the Cerebral Inhibitor because they were told they used it in the future, but Savitar only knows about it because Team Flash used it in the past. In other words, where did it come from? I'd rather they come up with it on their own. And I guess they didn't come up with it just yet because they hadn't assessed what kind of threat DeVoe is yet.

Eco-Terrorist Hyrax will be appearing in the back-half of the season.

[VERONICA DALE] Mid 20s-30s. Female, an Environmental Activist (back when she was still sane) turned Animal Liberator turned Domestic Terrorist, who’s the leader of the Eden Corps — a cult-like organization that proposes to turn back the clock to a pre-industrial age — and if millions of innocent people have to die in the process, well, that’s just tough… LARGE PRINCIPAL

BANNED

maybe an Arrow appearance in the future as well?

I cannot wait for The Flash to come back. I know I don't talk about it here on CBR but Flash is one of my favorite shows. I should probably hang out on this thread more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    maybe an Arrow appearance in the future as well?
    Maybe she'll be one of Ollie's exes from his playboy days ?

Although I miss smaller villain crossovers. Remember when Clock King showed up in season 1? We even had Barry foil a variant on The Royal Flush Gang in an opening scene.

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    I cannot wait for The Flash to come back. I know I don't talk about it here on CBR but Flash is one of my favorite shows. I should probably hang out on this thread more often.
    You're more then welcome here .

spoilers:
    Jesse Quick is confirmed to be returning about Episode 14/15. Violette Beane is back on set for it, so it'll be interesting to see Harry and Wally interact with her after what she did to them- Especially Harry.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    spoilers:
    Jesse Quick is confirmed to be returning about Episode 14/15. Violette Beane is back on set for it, so it'll be interesting to see Harry and Wally interact with her after what she did to them- Especially Harry.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It's good to know that Jesse's finally coming back, though I wonder if we'll see her and Wally deal with their breakup at all.

I also wonder if we'll learn more about her team on Earth-2?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    It's good to know that Jesse's finally coming back, though I wonder if we'll see her and Wally deal with their breakup at all.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Maybe they kicked her off the team?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm more interested to see Harry's reaction to Jesse- She kicked him off the Team He created and left him without a Home to go back to on Earth 2, I'm hoping we get to see Harry be annoyed at her for how selfish and intolerable she's been
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    spoilers:
    Maybe they kicked her off the team?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Now that would be delicious irony .
    end of spoilers

When do spoilers come down? As soon as the episode airs by a certain time zone? Meaning, we could we talk about the new episode?

Just want to know so I won't spoil anything

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    When do spoilers come down? As soon as the episode airs by a certain time zone? Meaning, we could we talk about the new episode?

Just want to know so I won't spoil anything
    From my experience, people usually start talking about episodes and what happened around 5:30-6:00, depending on their timezone.

That's usually when I steer clear of the forums .